Channing Tatum, aka hot guy of every single day, was dapper as ever as he stepped out with wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum for the 5th Annual Celebration Of Dance Presented by The Dizzy Feet Foundation.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kristen Stewart!
- Have you SEEN the cover of Nicki Minaj’s new single? Kim Kardashian’s got nothing on Nicki! (D Listed)
- Are Eva Mendez and Ryan Gosling expecting a baby boy? (OK! Magazine)
- Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse look like they were having an animated conversation. (Lainey Gossip)
- Megan Fox rocked black leather at ‘TMNT’ Comic Con Panel. (Moe Jackson)
- Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his karate moves. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What happened when Jimmy Kimmel googled Justin Theroux on air? (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani shared a breastfeeding photo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Paris Jackson is back in LA to reconnect with her family, per her doctor’s orders. (TMZ)
- Charisma Carpenter took it ALL off for the camera. Literally. (IDLYITW)
- Does Lindsay Lohan look unwell while vacationing in Europe? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock are BFFs now! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kelsey Grammer and his wife welcome a baby boy. (PopCrush)
- Hmmm… Time Magazine names 50 smartest celebs on twitter, and JWoww made the top 10? (Reality Tea)
- Christina Applegate now calls herself a dance mom. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Watch Morgan Freeman and Jimmy Fallon speak with helium. (Celebuzz)
- Who knew Selena Gomez was a smoker? (Celebslam)
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux fighting over a prenup? (Celebitchy)
- Wendy Williams criticizes Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s parenting skills. Oh boy. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here are some of the red carpet looks at the Critics’ Choice Awards, which were held last night. There was no one popular look that ruled the red carpet, as you can see from the pictures (click on the thumbnails to enlarge them). Some celebs, like Amy Adams, Christina Applegate, and Jessica Chastain, popped with bright colors. ‘Saving Mr. Banks’ star Emma Thompson covered up her bright red gown with a flowery jacket. LOVE Amy’s hot pink gown! Other celebs, like Sandra Bullock, Oprah Winfrey, Cate Blanchett, and Meryl Streep, went with deeper, jewel-tone colors.
There was no shortage of prints, either, from Julia Roberts to Julia Louis-Dreyfus to Melissa McCarthy. Nia Long, Kristen Bell, and Aisha Taylor were chic in black, while Lupita Nyong’o was equally chic in white. One thing that is noticeably different from awards’ shows in years past was the lack of bling. Oprah’s wearing a gorgeous bracelet, but for the most part, no one’s flashing millions of dollars worth of bling. Some of these dresses include some sparkle, but most are pretty subdued. Do you like less flash or do you miss it? Regardless, one thing you can count on with red carpet fashion is that it all recycles!
Photos by WENN
- Singer Percy Sledge is 73.
- Singer Bob Lind is 69.
- Actor-game show host Ben Stein is 69.
- Actor John Larroquette is 66.
- “Dancing With the Stars” judge Bruno Tonioli is 58.
- Singer Amy Grant is 53.
- Singer Mark Lanegan (Queens of the Stone Age and Screaming Trees) is 49.
- Singer Tim Armstrong of Rancid is 48.
- Actor Billy Burke is 47.
- Singer Stacy Lattisaw is 47.
- Guitarist Rodney Sheppard of Sugar Ray is 47.
- Rapper-producer Erick Sermon is 45.
- Actress Jill Hennessy is 44.
- Actress Christina Applegate is 42.
- Actor Eddie Steeples (”My Name Is Earl”) is 40.
Photos by LG/FAMEFLYNET
Now this I simply can’t wait for! Actress Christina Applegate was spotted making way to the set of the “Anchorman 2” movie in Atlanta, Georgia on Thursday afternoon. Christina is in town to reprise her role as Veronica Corningstone.
Here’s hoping that this movie is going to be funnier than the first one! With Will Ferrell, you just never know what’s going to happen!
Photos via FameFlynet
Christina Applegate married longtime boyfriend Martyn LeNoble last Saturday. The two already have a two-year-old daughter, Sadie. Christina, Martyn, and Sadie all arrived at LAX. Christina walked separately from the two with her eyes hidden under a hat, but we got a glimpse of her wedding ring as she got into the car with them. Isn’t it gorgeous? Christina’s rep told People:
“[Christina and Martyn were] surrounded by family in a private ceremony at their home in Los Angeles.”
Their rings were designed by Neil Lane. Christina’s wedding dress was designed by Marcia Lucia Hohan. Congratulations!
Photos by BJJ/FAMEFLYNET