This holiday weekend ended up extra special for Ice-T and Coco Austin. At about 7 am this morning, Coco was sharing a picture of her 37 week baby bump. Only a few hours later, she gave birth to a baby girl, Chanel!
Have you been following Coco and Ice-T as they prepare for the arrival of their baby girl? One thing Coco has been getting some flak for (unbelievably, in my opinion) is her tiny baby bump. She was one of those women who didn’t “pop” until her third trimester. It happens! Coco wrote about it.
Remember when Ice-T and Coco had a reality TV show? It seems like I remember Coco wanting to have a baby then, but she had health issues that made it dangerous for her to even get pregnant. Wasn’t it high blood pressure? Well, she must have taken care of that. Now she’s pregnant!
Happy birthday and St. Patrick’s Day to everyone today! Enjoy the day. It’s certainly a personal favorite of mine!
- Guitarist Paul Kantner of Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship is 73
- Singer-songwriter John Sebastian of the Lovin’ Spoonful is 70
- Golf legend Bobby Jones passed away at 69 (1902-1971)
- Percussionist Harold Brown of War is 68
- Actor Patrick Duffy is 65
- Actor Kurt Russell is 63
- Country singer Susie Allanson is 62
- Country singer Paul Overstreet is 59
- Actor Gary Sinise is 59
- Actor Christian Clemenson is 56
- Actress Vicki Lewis is 54
- Actor Rob Lowe is 50
- Singer Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins is 47
- Bassist Van Conner of Screaming Trees is 47
- Actor Mathew St. Patrick is 46
- Bassist Melissa Auf der Maur (Smashing Pumpkins, Hole) is 42
- Women’s soccer player (and Team USA star) Mia Hamm is 42
- Drummer Caroline Corr of The Corrs is 41
- Singer Keifer Thompson of Thompson Square is 41
- Rapper Swifty of D12 is 39
- Actress Brittany Daniel is 38
- Wife of Ice-T Coco Austin is 35
- Adult film actress Katie Morgan is 34
Aww! No matter what your thoughts are on Ice-T and his wife Coco, there’s no denying that they are the sweetest couple in the entertainment world. The actor and former rapper threw a surprise birthday party for the model for her birthday with the help of a few friends at Gordon Ramsey’s BurGR at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, Nevada on St. Patrick’s Day.
Some of the guests included Jeff Timmons of 98 degrees and the cast of Peepshow. Check out all of our fun photos below! And of course, Happy Birthday Coco!
Photos via FameFlynet
Looks like Ice-T has wrapped filming for ‘Law & Order: SVU‘ in New York City. He’s joined his wife, Coco, in Las Vegas. Coco’s in Vegas performing in ‘Peepshow.’ It looks like the two are doing okay, since they’re hitting the shops together (something most couples don’t like to do together even when they are happy- LOL).
Pictures recently surfaced of Coco getting very friendly with another rapper named AP.9 in Vegas. Ice-T let it be known via twitter that he wasn’t happy before deleting the posts. Now AP.9 claims to have more pictures of a naked Coco posing on a bed. I’ve always gotten the impression Ice-T and Coco genuinely love each other, so this is all too bad. It looks like they’re going to try to get through this rough patch, however.
Photos by FPA/FAMEFLYNET
OMG. I swear, after this I am going to start following Coco on Twitter. Talk about entertaining. The reality television star posted this video of her demonstrating how wet and windy it was near the New Jersey Shore before Hurricane Sandy made landfall late on Monday afternoon. She wrote:
You can’t hear anything that I’m saying but this was taken an hour before Hurricane Sandy hits land.I wanted to show how incredible the winds are and that the rain hurts your face when it touches you & you get wet so fast after being outside for 1 minute.
Yep, that wind sure is distracting, LOL.
Photos via YouTube.com