- Miley Cyrus took it ALL off for Instagram. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Here’s a riddle to try out on your dad. (The Chive)
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin are real-life rom-com, according to their friends. (D Listed)
- Kendall Jenner fills up her SUV. (Moe Jackson)
- Have you heard about Leonardo DiCaprio’s latest movie, ‘The Revenant’? (Lainey Gossip)
- Here are six surprising Charlie Hunnam facts that you may not know. (PopSugar)
- Ed Sheeran defends friend Taylor Swift in Nicki Minaj debate. (IDLYITW)
- If 50 Cent peddling a fake lavish lifestyle? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Tom Cruise preparing to get married again? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Brandi Glanville and LeAnn Rimes are back at it again on twitter. (Reality Tea)
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts are back in NYC with their boys. (Babyrazzi)
- Jake Gyllenhaal says he’s been in love before. (ICYDK)
- Rachel Bilson visits with a friend. (Celebslam)
- Bill Cosby wants the settlement money that he paid out returned since the settlement is no longer confidential. (Celebitchy)
- Uh-oh: which two ‘Empire’ cast members came to blows on set? (Bossip)
I’ve been curious about Colin Farrell’s new movie, ‘A Winter’s Tale,’ ever since I saw them filming on white horses. This trailer tells me more about the movie than anything else I’ve seen, although I still have questions. Colin plays a thief who falls in love with a dying woman. Apparently Russell Crowe is Lucifer (a.k.a. The Devil) who is determined to keep Colin’s soul corrupted? I guess Colin’s soul has to be kept corrupt by keeping him from falling in love?
Somehow Colin is still alive, “neither man nor demon” one hundred years later and still looking for the love of his life. That’s where Jennifer Connelly comes into play. I still don’t understand all of this. However, I’m more intrigued than ever! It looks like the perfect movie to watch on Valentine’s Day. Take a look at the new trailer for ‘A Winter’s Tale.’ Are you interested?
The star was seen leaving BBC Radio One studios where he did an interview tied to his new film, Saving Mr. Banks. Sporting a floppy hair do and some serious five o’clock shadow, Colin proved why his hot-guy-next-door appeal is totally universal.
Photos by FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
Saving Mr Banks star Colin Farrell got a bit of a shock last weekend when an uninvited visitor turned up outside his door in Los Angeles.
The 37-year-old discovered the fan on Saturday afternoon and according to TMZ, he called his personal assistant, his older sister Claudine, who called the police.
The Los Angeles Police Department arrested the man, who apparently came to America with the sole purpose of seeing the Intermission actor. Yikes!
Photos via FameFlynet
Does ‘Winter’s Tale’ look good to you? I think I’m going to see this. This looks good to me. Both Colin and Russell are incredibly intense actors. I can’t imagine what it’ll be like to watch them together.
WOW! This is definitely not the Colin Farrell that I used to remember. I mean, he’s still hot, but WOW he’s changed over the years, hasn’t he? The Irish actor was on hand for the Saving Mr. Banks premiere in London, England on Sunday evening.
Also on hand was the movie’s stars Tom Hanks and the very lovely Emma Thompson. Gosh, I can’t wait until Christmas because I want to see this movie so bad. It looks so good! Check out our photos and let us know what you think!
Photos via FameFlynet