This is your LOL moment of the morning. David Beckham and Victoria Beckham’s son, Brooklyn, is SIXTEEN. Can you believe it? So of course he’s at the stage where he thinks he’s cooler than his stodgy old parents could be. Well, his dad set him straight. Check it out after the break.
No entitled kids for David Beckham and Victoria Beckham! David Beckham’s son, Brooklyn, has to work to earn his spending money.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Victoria Beckham and FKA Twigs, who attended the Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty Fashion Gala. See the other celebs who attended, including David Beckham, Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss, and more, after the break below!
- Awww… this waitress was brought to tears by her tip and the message that came with it. (The Chive)
- Anna Faris accepts that the paparazzi are part of the job. (D Listed)
- Are parents at Blue Ivy’s preschool complaining about Beyonce and Jay Z? (OK! Magazine)
- Charlie Riina steams up a 138 Water photo shoot. (Moe Jackson)
- Kevin Bacon got candid with Haute Living Magazine. (Lainey Gossip)
- YES: President Obama got in on the fun, reading mean tweets on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Check out Blake Lively’s Hollywood evolution. (PopSugar)
- Kim Kardashian and North West say farewell to France. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Coco is twerking hard in an effort to sell her lingrie! (TMZ)
- Did Cristiano Ronaldo and Irina Shayk quit because he was cheating on her? (IDLYITW)
- Willow and Jaden Smith do another interview that is just as, um, memorable as their last one. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Has Kylie Jenner had ALL of this plastic surgery? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Parents, brace yourselves: ‘Frozen 2′ has been confirmed! (PopCrush)
- Here are the ‘American Idol’ top 12! (Reality Tea)
- Padma Lakshmi, who has a daughter, was told she would never have a child naturally. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Bethenny Frankel and Bryn are on the move! (Babyrazzi)
- Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves are NOT fighting constantly. (ICYDK)
- Scott Disick explains to Kim Kardashian that Brody Jenner is still mad about her wedding. (Celebuzz)
- Jessica Lowndes rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- Shailene Woodley’s diet tip: bone broth. (Celebitchy)
- Chris Brown wants to be more respectful to women now that he has a daughter. (Bossip)
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by David Beckham. TGIF!
- Jessa Duggar may not have kissed her groom at the alter, but she shared a snapshot of their private smooch on Instagram. (D Listed)
- What are Beyonce and Jay Z’s plans for baby #2? (OK! Magazine)
- Doutzen Kroes rocks a LBD at the WSJ Magazine 2014 Innovator Awards. (Moe Jackson)
- Prince Harry opened the Field of Remembrance at Westminister Abbey. (Lainey Gossip)
- AC/DC drummer Paul Rudd is no longer facing “Murder for Hire” charges. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- These Chris Pratt pictures will make you go weak in the knees. (PopSugar)
- Holly Madison posted some Halloween pics. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Amanda Bynes wants to lead a “normal life” by working as a… bartender? (TMZ)
- What do you think of the title for the new ‘Star Wars’ movie: ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’? (IDLYITW)
- Selena Gomez releases a new video, ‘The Heart Wants What It Wants.’ (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is FKA Twigs feeling threatened by Kristen Stewart? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lindsay Lohan’s probation is over in one case! (PopCrush)
- Does Kim Richards’s statement about her dog biting her niece sound a little bit too much like victim-blaming? (Reality Tea)
- Beyonce congrats Kelly Rowland on the birth of her son. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jessica Simpson’s daughter, Maxi, raids her lip gloss, resulting in ADORABLE pics! (Babyrazzi)
- If you’re curious about Michael Keaton’s movie, ‘Birdman,’ here’s a review. (ICYDK)
- Miley Cyrus joins The Flaming Lips to perform ‘A Day in the Life.’ (Celebuzz)
- Paris Hilton sold $2 BILLION dollars’ worth of perfume. Seriously. (Celebslam)
- George Clooney spent some quality time with new wife Amal in London. (Celebitchy)
- Kandi Burruss is told to save her “too revealing” pics for her husband, Todd. OUCH. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Emma Watson, who’s enjoying Paris Fashion Week! Anna Wintour was also in the audience.
- Yesterday Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd spoke out about the fact that they’re leaving ‘The View.’ (D Listed)
- Which plot twists shocked even the stars of ‘Pretty Little Liars’? (OK! Magazine)
- Ashton Kutcher put on his dance shoes to perform a Bollywood dance at a wedding. (Moe Jackson)
- Here’s an unlikely pairing at Wimbledon: David and Victoria Beckham and Samuel L. Jackson. (Lainey Gossip)
- Who knew Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson were BFFs? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Ready to step up your sandal game? (PopSugar)
- Happy 2nd Birthday to Kourtney Kardashian’s and Scott Disick’s daughter, Penelope! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Uh-oh: Beyonce’s father, Mathew Knowles, has been hit with a NEW paternity suit. (TMZ)
- Madonna is too famous for jury duty. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Oh, no, say it ain’t so: are Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi on the verge of divorce? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Naya Rivera is returning to ‘Glee’ for the final season. Kinda sorta. (PopCrush)
- Al and Caroline Manzo celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. Congrats! (Reality Tea)
- Want to win a $500 KidzCanDesign gift set? Enter soon! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Nicole Richie’s kids, Sparrow and Harlow, indulge in some sweet treats! (Babyrazzi)
- Uh-oh: it looks like George Clooney is already dealing with mother-in-law problems… (ICYDK)
- Kendall Jenner walks the runway for Chanel in Paris. (Celebuzz)
- Nina Dobrev rocked a little dress at Paris Fashion Week. (Celebslam)
- Mel Gibson says he has apologized ENOUGH. (Celebitchy)
- Oh by: Mya’s even getting grief at church over rumors she had an affair with Jay Z. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
July 4 isn’t just a special day to those of us in the United States: it’s a big day for British celebrities Victoria Beckham and her husband, David. It’s their wedding anniversary! Yesterday David and Victoria celebrated their 15th anniversary. RELATED: Victoria Beckham puts her best fashion foot forward.
- ‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson graduated from Brown University!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West revealed some pics from the Kimye wedding.
- Is Hayden Panettiere pregnant?
- HOW much will the Kimye wedding make for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West?
- Katy Perry lands the first GLOBAL Cosmo cover.
- Rob Kardashian vows to drop the pounds after ditching the Kimye wedding.
- Bethenny Frankel takes the stand in her nasty custody battle with Jason Hoppy.
- Brad Pitt is ATTACKED at the premiere of Angeline Jolie’s new movie, ‘Maleficent.’
- Beyonce and Angelina Jolie were two of the celebs who made Forbes’ Most Powerful Women List for 2014.
- Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell split after two years of marriage and one child.
- Dr. Maya Angelou passed away.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton began their tour of Scotland by visiting Strathearn for the first time.
- Kate Gosselin and her brood are back on a ‘Kate Plus Eight’ special on TLC!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET