Looks like David Beckham is still recovering from his 40th birthday bash in Morocco! He posted the above picture the day after the big night. See the full post after the break to see what’s going on ;).
Yesterday was a big day for David Beckham: he turned 40! He kicked off his day with the above photo, showing the 40 looks pretty good on the soccer superstar ;). It was also his first Instagram pic of his own account: the one he’s been posting under was for his clothing line. David celebrated his big day in Morocco. See some family pics after the break.
The David Beckham birthday celebrations are underway! David is celebrating a milestone birthday: he’s turning 40. David and Victoria Beckham (and his kids, I’m sure) have flown to Morocco for the celebrations.
This is your LOL moment of the morning. David Beckham and Victoria Beckham’s son, Brooklyn, is SIXTEEN. Can you believe it? So of course he’s at the stage where he thinks he’s cooler than his stodgy old parents could be. Well, his dad set him straight. Check it out after the break.
No entitled kids for David Beckham and Victoria Beckham! David Beckham’s son, Brooklyn, has to work to earn his spending money.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Victoria Beckham and FKA Twigs, who attended the Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty Fashion Gala. See the other celebs who attended, including David Beckham, Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss, and more, after the break below!
- Awww… this waitress was brought to tears by her tip and the message that came with it. (The Chive)
- Anna Faris accepts that the paparazzi are part of the job. (D Listed)
- Are parents at Blue Ivy’s preschool complaining about Beyonce and Jay Z? (OK! Magazine)
- Charlie Riina steams up a 138 Water photo shoot. (Moe Jackson)
- Kevin Bacon got candid with Haute Living Magazine. (Lainey Gossip)
- YES: President Obama got in on the fun, reading mean tweets on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Check out Blake Lively’s Hollywood evolution. (PopSugar)
- Kim Kardashian and North West say farewell to France. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Coco is twerking hard in an effort to sell her lingrie! (TMZ)
- Did Cristiano Ronaldo and Irina Shayk quit because he was cheating on her? (IDLYITW)
- Willow and Jaden Smith do another interview that is just as, um, memorable as their last one. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Has Kylie Jenner had ALL of this plastic surgery? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Parents, brace yourselves: ‘Frozen 2′ has been confirmed! (PopCrush)
- Here are the ‘American Idol’ top 12! (Reality Tea)
- Padma Lakshmi, who has a daughter, was told she would never have a child naturally. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Bethenny Frankel and Bryn are on the move! (Babyrazzi)
- Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves are NOT fighting constantly. (ICYDK)
- Scott Disick explains to Kim Kardashian that Brody Jenner is still mad about her wedding. (Celebuzz)
- Jessica Lowndes rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- Shailene Woodley’s diet tip: bone broth. (Celebitchy)
- Chris Brown wants to be more respectful to women now that he has a daughter. (Bossip)
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by David Beckham. TGIF!
- Jessa Duggar may not have kissed her groom at the alter, but she shared a snapshot of their private smooch on Instagram. (D Listed)
- What are Beyonce and Jay Z’s plans for baby #2? (OK! Magazine)
- Doutzen Kroes rocks a LBD at the WSJ Magazine 2014 Innovator Awards. (Moe Jackson)
- Prince Harry opened the Field of Remembrance at Westminister Abbey. (Lainey Gossip)
- AC/DC drummer Paul Rudd is no longer facing “Murder for Hire” charges. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- These Chris Pratt pictures will make you go weak in the knees. (PopSugar)
- Holly Madison posted some Halloween pics. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Amanda Bynes wants to lead a “normal life” by working as a… bartender? (TMZ)
- What do you think of the title for the new ‘Star Wars’ movie: ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’? (IDLYITW)
- Selena Gomez releases a new video, ‘The Heart Wants What It Wants.’ (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is FKA Twigs feeling threatened by Kristen Stewart? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lindsay Lohan’s probation is over in one case! (PopCrush)
- Does Kim Richards’s statement about her dog biting her niece sound a little bit too much like victim-blaming? (Reality Tea)
- Beyonce congrats Kelly Rowland on the birth of her son. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jessica Simpson’s daughter, Maxi, raids her lip gloss, resulting in ADORABLE pics! (Babyrazzi)
- If you’re curious about Michael Keaton’s movie, ‘Birdman,’ here’s a review. (ICYDK)
- Miley Cyrus joins The Flaming Lips to perform ‘A Day in the Life.’ (Celebuzz)
- Paris Hilton sold $2 BILLION dollars’ worth of perfume. Seriously. (Celebslam)
- George Clooney spent some quality time with new wife Amal in London. (Celebitchy)
- Kandi Burruss is told to save her “too revealing” pics for her husband, Todd. OUCH. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET