- OMG: watch this INSANE video of a girl getting pulled out of a drive-thru window by her hair. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Here are 10 hobbies that are good for your brain. (theCHIVE)
- How was it Taylor Swift’s fault that Sir Ian McKellen almost became homeless?! (D Listed)
- Ana Braga and Lisa Opie rock bikinis. (Moe Jackson)
- Looks like Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are back together: here they are on a lunch date. (Lainey Gossip)
- Did everyone miss the real point of Kanye West’s acceptance speech at the MTV VMAs? (PopSugar)
- Here are a couple of audience members who didn’t seem all that enthralled by Justin Bieber’s performance at the MTV VMAs. (IDLYITW)
- Did Lindsay Lohan ruin a wedding? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West preparing to split? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kim Richards manages to avoid jail time for her arrest last spring, but she’s banned from the Beverly Hills Hotel. (Reality Tea)
- Hayden Christensen dishes on baby Briar’s name and more. (Babyrazzi)
- What’s going to make the new season of ‘Big Brother’ “cray”? (ICYDK)
- Paris Hilton is a DJ superstar. (Celebslam)
- Has Kate Middleton brought solid middle-class family values to Prince William’s life? (Celebitchy)
- Rihanna was pretty in pink at the Brooklyn Macy’s perfume debut. (Bossip)
Demi Lovato has had an inspiring message about body confidence ever since she received treatment for some mental health issues a few years ago. It’s great to see! She posted some inspiring pictures online that I hope other teenage girls see, along with messages that I hope they understand.
If anyone knows how to take a personal struggle and turn it into an inspiration, it’s Demi Lovato! She’s been open about her mental health struggles since she was hospitalized five years ago while on tour. Now, she’s opening up even more as she partnered with the organization Mental Health America to launch a new mental health awareness campaign called Be Vocal: Speak Up for Mental Health.
Have you been following the Demi Lovato tattoo drama? Demi got a tattoo on her wrist “revised.” The original tattoo was done when she was 18 and was supposed to be a pair of pink lips. She thought it looked like, um, “ladyparts.” Anyway, Demi recently had another tattoo artist work on the tattoo to make it look like a blooming rose. Well, the tattoo artist who did the original tattoo responded.
I love how Demi Lovato is speaking out against the underweight beauty ideal that’s so prevalent in the entertainment industry. But don’t take that to mean she doesn’t have a great body herself! She flaunted her curves in a bikini pic.
Three years sober and still going strong! It’s great to see how well Demi Lovato is doing after her hospitalization, isn’t it? In these pictures, she’s outside of the ‘GMA’ studio, but both she and boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama opened up about her three year milestone on social media. RELATED: Demi Lovato speaks out against the “thigh gap” trend.
Singer Demi Lovato is speaking out against an unhealthy practice in Hollywood- and outside of Hollywood, for that matter. She’s speaking out against the popular notion that it’s good for girls to try to get the “thigh gap” (thighs so skinny, there’s a gap between them). She posted a picture that made her point. RELATED: Demi Lovato inspires us all with Instagram message.