Demi Lovato has been open about her mental health struggles, which included eating disorders, and the challenges she’s experienced feeling comfortable with her body. She decided to “put her money where her mouth is” for her latest Vanity Fair photo shoot: she posed nude, without makeup, and with no retouching.
- Amy Duggar is married to Dillon King! (The Hollywood Gossip)
- If you’re getting ready to throw something onto the grill today, then check out these 10 grilling myths beforehand! (theCHIVE)
- Damon Wayans chose to take an unpopular stance and support Bill Cosby. (D Listed)
- Jordana Brewster rocks her polka dots. (Moe Jackson)
- The Venice Film Festival is in full swing! (Lainey Gossip)
- Neil Patrick Harris gushes about husband David Burtka on their wedding anniversary. (PopSugar)
- Did Tyga actually lease the Ferrari he gave to Kylie Jenner for her 18th birthday in her name? (IDLYITW)
- Is Rob Kardashian slimming down? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Celine Dion reveals sad news about her husband’s condition. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kim Zolciak is getting ready for ‘Dancing with the Stars’! (Reality Tea)
- Keira Knightley took baby Edie out for a stroll. (Babyrazzi)
- Are Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs on the verge of a split? (ICYDK)
- Katy Perry rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- Keanu Reeves celebrated his 51st birthday at Deauville Film Festival. (Celebitchy)
- Beyonce headlined the ‘Made in America’ festival. (Bossip)
- OMG: watch this INSANE video of a girl getting pulled out of a drive-thru window by her hair. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Here are 10 hobbies that are good for your brain. (theCHIVE)
- How was it Taylor Swift’s fault that Sir Ian McKellen almost became homeless?! (D Listed)
- Ana Braga and Lisa Opie rock bikinis. (Moe Jackson)
- Looks like Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are back together: here they are on a lunch date. (Lainey Gossip)
- Did everyone miss the real point of Kanye West’s acceptance speech at the MTV VMAs? (PopSugar)
- Here are a couple of audience members who didn’t seem all that enthralled by Justin Bieber’s performance at the MTV VMAs. (IDLYITW)
- Did Lindsay Lohan ruin a wedding? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West preparing to split? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kim Richards manages to avoid jail time for her arrest last spring, but she’s banned from the Beverly Hills Hotel. (Reality Tea)
- Hayden Christensen dishes on baby Briar’s name and more. (Babyrazzi)
- What’s going to make the new season of ‘Big Brother’ “cray”? (ICYDK)
- Paris Hilton is a DJ superstar. (Celebslam)
- Has Kate Middleton brought solid middle-class family values to Prince William’s life? (Celebitchy)
- Rihanna was pretty in pink at the Brooklyn Macy’s perfume debut. (Bossip)
Demi Lovato has had an inspiring message about body confidence ever since she received treatment for some mental health issues a few years ago. It’s great to see! She posted some inspiring pictures online that I hope other teenage girls see, along with messages that I hope they understand.
If anyone knows how to take a personal struggle and turn it into an inspiration, it’s Demi Lovato! She’s been open about her mental health struggles since she was hospitalized five years ago while on tour. Now, she’s opening up even more as she partnered with the organization Mental Health America to launch a new mental health awareness campaign called Be Vocal: Speak Up for Mental Health.
Have you been following the Demi Lovato tattoo drama? Demi got a tattoo on her wrist “revised.” The original tattoo was done when she was 18 and was supposed to be a pair of pink lips. She thought it looked like, um, “ladyparts.” Anyway, Demi recently had another tattoo artist work on the tattoo to make it look like a blooming rose. Well, the tattoo artist who did the original tattoo responded.
I love how Demi Lovato is speaking out against the underweight beauty ideal that’s so prevalent in the entertainment industry. But don’t take that to mean she doesn’t have a great body herself! She flaunted her curves in a bikini pic.