Here’s Diane Kruger, leaving her hotel in New York City. She attended the 2015 Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in New Jersey with longtime boyfriend Joshua Jackson. Josh recently revealed something interesting about his girlfriend.
I think it’s safe to say that Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson are in the holiday spirit! Diane posted this picture of their Christmas card on her Instagram page. LOVE it. RELATED: Diane Kruger shares what makes you “the devil” in Hollywood.
Former ‘Fringe’ and ‘Dawson’s Creek’ star Joshua Jackson is returning to TV with ‘The Affair.’ While Joshua’s jobs may change, one constant in his life is long-term girlfriend Diane Kruger. He opened up to Glamour about his relationship with Diane, why they aren’t married, and, of course, his new show! RELATED: What makes you “the devil” in Hollywood, according to Diane Kruger?
Looks like Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson are still going strong! Here they are going for a stroll in New York City. I can’t tell if they were just out and about or actually on their way to some sort of event. Diane is looking chic, like she’s heading to some type of event. Joshua, however, is dressed pretty casually. RELATED: Diane Kruger and our quote of the day!
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Jennifer Lawrence.
- Celebrities – they’re just like us! Check out this list of 10 celebs living frugally. (Moe Jackson)
- KeKe Palmer is about to make history as the youngest talk show host of all time! (Lainey Gossip)
- Jennifer Lawrence is growing out her short hair in the chicest way possible. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Blake Lively (looking an awful lot like Taylor Swift) was injured on the set of her new movie. (PopSugar)
- Loads of celebs were out on Easter Sunday headed to church, including Reese Witherspoon and her little one! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The heiress to the Walmart fortune is claiming her husband ripped her off, big time. (TMZ)
- Kristen Bell went au naturale for Allure. (IDLYITW)
- Is Nina Dobrev trying to win Ian Somerhalder back? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lorde has postponed/cancelled her upcoming Australian tour dates. (PopCrush)
- The finale of Southern Charm was last night – check out this recap. (Reality Tea)
- Kelly Clarkson and her baby bump took a stroll! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alicia Silverstone began potty training her son at 6 months – how is that even possible?! (Babyrazzi)
- The cutest couple in the world – Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson – hit up Coachella this weekend. (ICYDK)
- Nicki Minaj looked “downright demure” at The Other Woman premiere. (Celebuzz)
- Rapper Lil Za can’t seem to get papped doing anything not gross – the first time it was for being arrested for cocaine possession, and now it’s for picking his nose. (Celebslam)
- Heather Graham thinks Hollywood is “totally sexist.” (Celebitchy)
- Porsha Williams supposedly “binged on booze” and pills before her fight with Kenya Moore. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Longtime Hollywood couple Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson attended the Blue Jean Ball in LA. It was to benefit Autism Speaks. Interestingly, neither Diane nor Joshua wore blue jeans. I guess I’m interpreting the name too literally- LOL. Well, at least Joshua wore blue.
Diane enjoys having fun with fashion, which makes sense, seeing as how she’s a former model and all. What do you think of her mixing red and pink? I like how she made her lipstick a prominent part of her outfit by matching her pumps! What do you think of her red carpet outfit?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET