She’s HERE! Drew Barrymore welcomed daughter #2 today. Drew had a name picked out and everything: she was ready. RELATED: Drew Barrymore chows down on Chinese food.
I think it’s safe to say that Drew Barrymore is indulging her pregnancy cravings as she awaits the arrival of her second daughter! Drew enjoyed a Dim Sum Brunch. She shared her love of Chinese food on Instagram. RELATED: Drew Barrymore is indulging her pregnancy cravings.
- Josh Elliott left ‘GMA’ and Chelsea Handler announced her intention not to renew her contract with E! for ‘Chelsea Lately.’
- Is Gwyenth Paltrow’s and Chris Martin’s split going to be amicable because it HAS to be?
- I dare you not to tear up while watching this formerly deaf woman hear sounds for the first time.
- J.K. Rowling’s ‘Harry Potter’ spin-off book, ‘Fantastical Beasts,’ is going to be split into three movies.
- Are you ready for another Kardashian reality TV show?
- Lorde got real on twitter.
- Pharrell Williams will replace Cee-Lo Green on ‘The Voice.’
- Tori Spelling’s new reality TV show will follow the fallout for her marriage after Dean McDermott’s cheating scandal.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt dishes on her new baby and new husband.
- Meet the new Riddler for the ‘Batman vs Superman’ movie: Michael Cera!
- Did Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have an open marriage at times?
- Is Lindsay Lohan in financial trouble?
- Are ‘Twilight’ stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart together?
- Brad Pitt’s Plan B is producing a new movie based on another real-life event!
- How was a custody battle over the late Paul Walker’s daughter avoided?
- What do you think of Jennifer Aniston’s look for her new movie, ‘Cake’?
- Snooki is pregnant with baby #2!
- Johnny Depp sets the record straight regarding Amber Heard pregnancy rumors.
Photos by KM/FAMEFLYNET
Here’s a new trailer for Drew Barrymore’s and Adam Sandler’s new movie, ‘Blended.’ It looks like a cute movie. Drew and Adam each play single parents who have a horrible date but then end up stuck on a trip together in Africa with their kids. Yeah, I know it might sound a little complicated: watch the trailer ;).
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Reese Witherspoon.
- Zac Efron’s bodyguard spun a slightly different, way more crazy, version of what happened during the fight they were involved in. (D Listed)
- London socialite (and former Made In Chelsea cast member) Kimberley Garner stepped out last night to promo her clothing line. (Moe Jackson)
- Drew Barrymore was practically glowing on the red carpet! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Angelina Jolie went on a top secret UN mission, complete with tons of security. (PopSugar)
- Nicole Kidman and her kiddos, accompanied by Keith Urban, have landed in Australia. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Woah – this Zac Efron story is just getting more and more intense! His “bodyguard” is actually a convicted drug dealer. Whoops! (TMZ)
- Courtney Stodden posted a new selfie on Instagram. That is all. (IDLYITW)
- Cameron Diaz (who is apparently close friends with Gwyneth Paltrow) has an opinion on the “conscious uncoupling” going on – and it’s quite refreshing. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Whitney Houston’s sister has taken out a restraining order on her niece – Bobbi Kristina’s – husband. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Selena Gomez has been subpoenaed in a trial related to Justin Bieber’s antics. (PopCrush)
- Jason Hoppy is going after Bethenny Frankel where it hurts – her wallet. (Reality Tea)
- Hilaria Baldwin, her daughter Carmen, and Giada De Laurentiis did some yoga – it was adorable. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jason Biggs’ son is being guarded night and day … by the family’s cute pooch. (Babyrazzi)
- Reese Witherspoon was out and about in Beverly Hills yesterday looking a bit Elle Woods. (ICYDK)
- Emma Watson dished to Celebuzz about how she would spend her time on an Ark. (Celebuzz)
- Gwyneth Paltrow said she thinks her life as a working mom is harder than regular women with 9-5 jobs who also have kids. (Celebitchy)
- Rihanna and Drake were snapped holding hands. FINALLY! (Bossip)
Photos via WENN.
- Announcer Don Pardo is 96.
- Actor Paul Dooley is 86.
- Director Jonathan Demme is 70.
- Actress Julie Walters is 64.
- Actress Ellen Greene is 63.
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan is 55.
- Comedian Rachel Dratch is 48.
- Actor Paul Lieberstein is 47.
- Actress Jeri Ryan is 46.
- TV co-host Clinton Kelly is 45.
- Actor Thomas Jane is 45.
- Actress-singer Lea Solanga is 43.
- Actor Jose Solano is 43.
- Drummer Scott Phillips of Creed and of Alter Bridge is 41.
- Actress Drew Barrymore is 39.
- Singer James Blunt is 37.
- Singer Tom Higgenson of Plain White T’s is 35.
- Actor Zach Roerig is 29.
- Actor Daniel E. Smith is 24.
Photos by Girlie/FAMEFLYNET
Drew Barrymore indulged after the Golden Globes on Sunday evening. Where did she go? It looks like Drew went on a pizza run. She’s still in her dress and everything- LOL. She captioned her Instagram pic with:
Post Golden globes pregnant pizza after party !!!!!#waitedallnight #canteatfastenough#mulberrypizzarules
Drew told Ellen during a visit to ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’ that she isn’t worrying about weight gain while pregnant.
“I just eat everything I want, which isn’t healthy. I’m bigger this time than my first time. My doctor the other day was like, ‘Yeah, so I think maybe pull back. A little bit.’
“I was like, really? I thought I was doing great. I still fit into those jeans — they hurt when I wear them — but I still fit into them. I don’t ever pose, ‘I’m just so fabulous and I lose it like that.’ I want to enjoy the pasta right now! What’s 10 lbs.?”
Ellen told her pregnant women should eat what they want. Drew concurred with the sentiment ;).
“When I’m twirling those vegetable pan fried noodles from Chinese takeout later, I’m going to say, ‘Ellen said that it was way okay to do that!’”
LOL! Oh, well, Drew’s capable of losing the weight later. The most important things are her health and the baby’s health, right?
Photo Courtesy of Drew Barrymore