Well, if you wanted to watch LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s reality TV show, then I hope you caught some episodes already. VH1 has canceled ‘LeAnn & Eddie’ after one season. OUCH. RELATED: LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian prepare to fly the friendly skies.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Selena Gomez!
- Lana Del Rey says her music is for her, not anyone else. (D Listed)
- Here are 12 sweet moments of watching Prince William as a dad. (OK! Magazine)
- Thinking about seeing Cameron Diaz’s and Jason Segel’s new movie, ‘Sex Tape’? Here’s a review. (Moe Jackson)
- Emma Stone and Colin Firth promote their movie, ‘Magic in the Moonlight.’ (Lainey Gossip)
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were welcome party crashers in Detroit. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here’s ‘Frozen’s’ Elsa on ‘Once Upon a Time.’ (PopSugar)
- Snooki had a BIG surprise waiting for JWoww when she got home with her baby girl! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Britney Spears went from being a big stiffer to being a big tipper. (TMZ)
- Kelly Brook hit the gym. (IDLYITW)
- Farrah Abraham doesn’t mind if her daughter makes a sex tape one day. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Selena Gomez got some new ink. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Is Shakira expecting baby #2? (PopCrush)
- Did you miss the first episode of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s new reality TV show? Here’s a recap! (Reality Tea)
- Jenna von Oy talks about life after ‘Celebrity Wife Swap.’ (Celebrity Babies – People)
- JWoww opens up about parenthood. (Babyrazzi)
- Amy Adams is the new face of Max Mara. (ICYDK)
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian pay tribute to ‘The Noteboook.’ (Celebuzz)
- Lindsay Lohan relaxes on a yacht. (Celebslam)
- Macklemore is a kitty guy. (Celebitchy)
- Michael Sam gave a touching speech about gay athletes at the ESPYs. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Check out what’s happening around the web!
- Eddie Cibrian says he wants money from ex-wife Brandi Glanville, but it’s not for child support. (D Listed)
- Chrissy Teigan, Lily Aldridge and Nina Agdal party at Club SI Swimsuit. (Moe Jackson)
- Doutzen Kroes rocks her lacy lingerie. (DS, Site NSFW)
- What breakup? Ryan Gosling is spotted leaving Eva Mendes’ house. (Lainey Gossip)
- Liam Neeson opens up about losing Natasha Richardson. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Oh, boy: now there are concerns that the Olympic Figure Skating competition was rigged. (PopSugar)
- Hilary Duff totes her daughter around. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Right after declaring bankrupty, Oksana Grigorieva suffers another financial setback: she loses the rest of her settlement from Mel Gibson for violating their confidentiality agreement. OUCH. (TMZ)
- Jessie J rocked a catsuit on the red carpet. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Katy Perry was all smiles at the Elle Awards. (IDLYITW)
- How does Sharon Stone handle getting older? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Why are Brody and Brandon Jenner quitting ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- More legal problems for Chris Brown… (PopCrush)
- This is so sad: Shayne Lamas releases statement from the hospital after her miscarriage. (Reality Tea)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Check out what’s happening around the web!
- What? Brandi Glanville says that Eddie Cibrian is coming after her for child support? (D Listed)
- What do you think of Jessie J’s thigh-high boots? (Moe Jackson)
- Ireland Baldwin is still posing bikini selfies. (DS, Site NSFW)
- Uh-oh: now Gwyneth Paltrow is dealing with cheating rumors. (Lainey Gossip)
- Are Miley Cyrus and Jared Leto hooking up? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Why did Kristen Wiig dress up like Harry Styles? (PopSugar)
- Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen welcome their first child. Congrats! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Lindsay Lohan says she did NOT do coke with her mom, Dina Lohan. (TMZ)
- Sports Illustrated celebrates 50 years of Swimsuit issues. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Kate Upton didn’t get the SI Swimsuit cover, but she did go weightless for her pictorial for them. (IDLYITW)
- Forget Kim Kardashian and her 1,000 roses on Valentine’s Day: Jordin Sparks got 10,000 roses from Jason Derulo! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Oh no: are Angelina Jolie and her father, Jon Voight, on the outs again? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Anderson Cooper dishes on drinking with Lady Gaga. (PopCrush)
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Kenya Moore is being accused of stiffing the charity she held an auction for! (Reality Tea)
Photos by JPVegas/FAMEFLYNET
Singing stars turned out for the 2014 MusiCares’ Person of the Year Honoring Carole King. Lady Gaga kept her look simple yet still eye-catching with a low-cut peephole neckline. Kristin Chenoweth was all smiles. I love how upbeat she always seems! Ciara rocked her baby bump in menswear-style stripes.
LeAnn Rimes popped in purple. Gloria Estefan was looking elegant in her gown, wasn’t she? And Steven Tyler posed with the honoree, Carole, as well as hammed it up for the cameras. I miss him on ‘American Idol’! This is quite a variety of red carpet looks. I know the Grammys tonight will be more theatrical, but I wonder if we’ll see the same variety? It won’t be too long before we know the answer to that question ;). INO will post the winners LIVE tonight, so come watch with us!
Photos by KM/FAMEFLYNET
Va-va-va-VOOM. LeAnn Rimes rocked the red carpet in this leather LBD! She flaunted her curves both solo and with husband Eddie Cibrian at Billboard’s 2nd Annual Power 100 Cocktail Reception. Doesn’t she look great? I haven’t heard much between LeAnn and Brandi Glanville in the past few months. Hopefully these ladies have figured out a way to stop feuding, if only for the sake of Eddie’s and Brandi’s children.
Hopefully I didn’t just jinx us all with the observation that things seemed quiet, either- LOL. I can understand Brandi having a hard time getting over it. It seems clear, at this point, that LeAnn just doesn’t have the perspective to truly appreciate the ramifications of her affair with Eddie, but her stint of in-patient treatment suggests she’s struggling. So maybe it can all become water under the bridge?
Photos by ER/FAMEFLYNET
It looks like LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian got the boys for New Year’s! Here they are catching a flight out of LAX. I wonder if LeAnn and Eddie going to ring in the New Year on the slopes or on the beach? It seems like an even number of celebs do either one.
Would you prefer to spend New Year’s where it’s snowy or sunny and warm? I have to say, I think I’d prefer the snow. It feels more in keeping with this time of year. But after the New Year, then I’d fly somewhere warm to soak up some sun rays- LOL. I know, I know: I want it both ways! Hey, if you can afford it, then why not?
Photos by BJJ/FAMEFLYNET