It’s been a long week in celebrityville and we have a whole new set of fresh celebrity sightings for you! The celebs stepped out dressed up, dressed down and everything in between! In our gallery we have Sophia Bush and Vanessa Lachey at the NBCUniversal press tour 2015 and so many more. [Read more…]
Have you heard about the dress code rules for women at Cannes Film Festival? They are REQUIRED to wear high heels. Some women were turned away from a screening of the film ‘Carol’ because their heels were not high enough, according to Screen Daily.
‘Still Alice’ star Julianne Moore is Cleaning Up on the awards circuit this year! She took home another statuette last night at the Critics’ Choice Awards for Best Actress. Michael Keaton’s career resurgence with his starring role in ‘Birdman’ also continues. And Bradley Cooper moved beyond nominee status to win. Check out the complete winners list after the break. RELATED: 2015 Golden Globes winners!
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Emily Blunt and her daughter, Hazel!
- Aaron Sorkin thinks it’s harder for actors to win an Oscar than it is for actresses. (D Listed)
- What was Jennifer Aniston’s dating advice to Selena Gomez when it came to Justin Bieber? (OK! Magazine)
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green were out and about with their son. (Moe Jackson)
- Who was visiting Taylor Swift’s apartment? (Lainey Gossip)
- Abigail Breslin says she has NO “beef” with Taylor Swift. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Saying good-bye to the stars we lost in 2014. (PopSugar)
- Miranda Kerr and Flynn have fun playing in the snow. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Embattled Sony CEO Amy Pascal says she’s NOT going anywhere. (TMZ)
- Jennifer Aniston went topless for Allure. (IDLYITW)
- Maisie Williams has no time for Emma Watson’s “first world feminism.” OUCH. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Robin Williams’s son Zak speaks out. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Who won ‘The Voice’ last night? (PopCrush)
- Teresa Giudice did NOT pay for daughter Gia’s new music videos! (Reality Tea)
- Tyler Perry talks about his experience so far as a new father. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Reese Witherspoon goes “viral” as she hangs out with son Tennessee. (Babyrazzi)
- Joan Jett was among the Rock ‘N Roll Hall of Fame inductees for 2015: congrats! (ICYDK)
- Kate Middleton rocks a hoodie. (Celebuzz)
- Candice Swanepoel rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- Jana Duggar yet again earns her nickname of “Cinderella Duggar.” (Celebitchy)
- Is even Kathie Lee Gifford, who was defending Bill Cosby, starting to turn on him? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
So how do you dress for the premiere of a movie where you play the Baker’s Wife, a fairytale character who really wants a child? If you’re Emily Blunt, you decide to indulge in a bold floral print. Here’s her red carpet look for the ‘Into The Woods’ premiere. RELATED: Watch a trailer for ‘Into the Woods’!
Lots of trailers today! Here’s a new trailer for the Disney movie, ‘Into The Woods.’ The cast alone is amazing, from Meryl Streep as a wicked witch to Johnny Depp as the Big Bad Wolf. RELATED: Johnny Depp will star in new Kevin Smith movie with his daughter, Lily Rose.
It’s official, ladies. George Clooney is OFF the market. Last night he married Amal Alamuddin in Venice. The pictures here are of George and many of the wedding guests making their way to the Aman Canal Grande luxury resort for the nuptials. RELATED: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin arrive in Venice for their wedding.