Lots of trailers today! Here’s a new trailer for the Disney movie, ‘Into The Woods.’ The cast alone is amazing, from Meryl Streep as a wicked witch to Johnny Depp as the Big Bad Wolf. RELATED: Johnny Depp will star in new Kevin Smith movie with his daughter, Lily Rose.
It’s official, ladies. George Clooney is OFF the market. Last night he married Amal Alamuddin in Venice. The pictures here are of George and many of the wedding guests making their way to the Aman Canal Grande luxury resort for the nuptials. RELATED: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin arrive in Venice for their wedding.
Are you ready for what you wish for? That’s the main question of ‘Into The Woods.’ This is the film adaptation of the Stephen Sondheim musical. A witch (Meryl Streep) teaches a string of fairytale characters to be careful for what they wish for. The A-list cast alone makes ‘Into The Woods’ worth seeing! Here’s our first look at the movie. RELATED: Anna Kendrick and Chris Pine are a fairytale couple as Cinderella and her prince.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ stars Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt.
- Gwyneth Paltrow seriously likened reading nasty comments about herself on the internet to going to WAR? (D Listed)
- Uh-oh: who got the axe from the ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ cast? (OK! Magazine)
- Cheryl Lloyd promotes her new album, ‘Sorry I’m Late.’ (Moe Jackson)
- Is ‘Maleficent’ worth seeing on the big screen? (HuffPost Celeb)
- Elle Fanning dishes on ‘Maleficent.’ (PopSugar)
- Terrence Howard is going back to court after allegations he’s not paying spousal support. (TMZ)
- Travis Barker kicks it with his kids. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Rapper 50 Cent… shouldn’t quit his day job. (IDLYITW)
- Uh-oh: Anna Gunn’s ex-husband wants some of her ‘Breaking Bad’ money. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is the current ‘Bachelorette,’ Andi Dorfman, already living with the season winner in Atlanta? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Apple buys Dr. Dre’s Beats for $3 billion. (PopCrush)
- Oops: ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Sundy Carter was arrested on suspicion of DUI over the Memorial Day weekend. (Reality Tea)
- Bruce and Emma Heming-Willis introduce their new daughter! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Tobey Maguire has a weekend lunch date with the family. (Babyrazzi)
- Does Robert Pattinson keep in touch with his ex, Kristen Stewart? (ICYDK)
- WHAT did JWoww tell TMZ to go do? (Celebuzz)
- So where will George Clooney tie the knot? (Celebitchy)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Jennifer Lawrence.
- Emily Blunt took Tom Cruise and Matt Damon to a sex club. (D Listed)
- Blake Lively stunned on the Cannes red carpet last night. (Moe Jackson)
- Meanwhile, Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow hit up a dinner in honor of their friend Vicky Vlachonis. (Lainey Gossip)
- Jennifer Lawrence cracked up on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Cressida Bonas was spotted out with her royal BFFs Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie. (PopSugar)
- Alyssa Milano reveals that she’s having a baby girl! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Sherri Shepherd’s ex insists that she’s a horrible mother. (TMZ)
- Irina Shayk supported the #BringBackOurGirls campaign in a kind of inappropriate way. (IDLYITW)
- Solange, Jay-Z, and Beyonce released a statement about that elevator ride. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston is bummed that her fiance, Justin Theroux, doesn’t like a comedy screenplay she penned. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Oh look, someone else is suing Justin Bieber. Just add it to the pile, folks. (PopCrush)
- Juan Pablo says he won’t be tuning in to Andi’s season of The Bachelorette. (Reality Tea)
- Ciara shows a snap of her all-white nursery on Instagram and its adorable! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Check out this trailer for Disney’s live-action Cinderella! (Babyrazzi)
- Julianne Moore’s first look in The Hunger Games is amazing! (ICYDK)
- Rihanna rocks a pink pixi wig at the Clippers game! (Celebuzz)
- Ryan Reynolds has arrived in Cannes. (Celebitchy)
- Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian show off their bum at the NBCUni upfronts. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Here’s another new trailer for the new Tom Cruise action movie, ‘Edge of Tomorrow.’ He co-stars with Emily Blunt. ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ looks like an action adventure version of the old Bill Murray movie, ‘Groundhog Day.’ RELATED: See an earlier ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ trailer!
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Shailene Woodley.
- Shailene Woodley looked stunning at the Berlin premiere of Divergent. (Moe Jackson)
- Nicole Richie has dyed her hair purple, just ahead of her new reality TV show. (Lainey Gossip)
- Megan Fox has returned to the set of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Samuel L. Jackson wrote a poem about Boy Meets World – as you do. (PopSugar)
- Bruce Willis’s youngest daughter, Mabel, is two today! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Michael Strahan is joining the Good Morning America team. (TMZ)
- Kendall Jenner and her younger sister, Kylie Jenner, have been posting some slightly risque photos of themselves while in Thailand. (IDLYITW)
- Oh man, the tabloids are reporting that Miley Cyrus is pregnant! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- In a bit more Miley Cyrus news, her precious puppy Floyd died while she was on tour. RIP. (PopCrush)
- Real Housewives of Orange County Tamra Barney is looking quite stunning in this recent bikini pic. (Reality Tea)
- It’s a boy for Regina Spektor! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kate Hudson (who I always forget has children) was spotted out to lunch with her sons. (Babyrazzi)
- Emily Blunt was out and about in Beverly Hills yesterday, just six weeks after giving birth to her daufghter Hazel. (ICYDK)
- One Direction has released a hilarious video to promote their new fragrance “That Moment.” (Celebuzz)
- Kirsten Dunst believes traditional gender roles “are why relationships work.” (Celebitchy)