Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kim Kardashian!
- Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga are getting very cozy for the camera. (D Listed)
- ‘RHONY’ cast member Kristen Taekman tells us what we don’t know about her marriage. (OK! Magazine)
- Separated couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have a movie night in the Hamptons. (Lainey Gossip)
- Miranda Kerr launches Escada Joyful Fragrances in Munich. (Moe Jackson)
- Is Chris Pratt the next great movie star? There aren’t too many of those these days. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Why Daniel Radcliffe is just so awesome. (PopSugar)
- Anna Paquin takes stepdaughter Lilac Moyer on a shopping spree. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- So what’s the real story behind Kim Kardashian and Brody Jenner’s “makeout session”? (TMZ)
- Is Zoe Saldana awesome or obnoxious? I vote for awesome, but that’s just me. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Uh-oh: has Teresa Giudice been fired from ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- What had Emma Roberts in tears at Comic Con? (PopCrush)
- It was the Loser’s Buffet for this ‘Game of Crowns’ recap. (Reality Tea)
- Justin Moore introduces daughter Rebecca Klein. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak shares a double does of adorableness. (Babyrazzi)
- After a five year relationship, Audrina Patridge is single! (ICYDK)
- Lady Gaga is a feathered goddess in NYC. (Celebuzz)
- It doesn’t look like Lindsay Lohan is maintaining her sobriety in Ibiza. (Celebslam)
- Kate Upton says it’s “inconvenient” to be pretty while growing up. (Celebitchy)
- Here’s a real scandal: Kerry Washington calls Beyonce “cheesy” and says she should do more to empower girls. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Emma Roberts.
- Khloe Kardashian and Kim Kardashian attended a mud run in LA over the weekend. (D Listed)
- The Radio Disney Music Awards were also this weekend, see which tween celebs hit the red carpet! (Moe Jackson)
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are in 2 separate countries, which makes sense since they are no longer together. (Lainey Gossip)
- Paul Simon has reportedly been arrested. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Rihanna and Katy Perry both hit the party scene this weekend. (PopSugar)
- Josh Duhamel and his son, Axl, were out and about in Brentwood. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- George Clooney’s super-secret engagement was supposedly outed by his fiance’s law firm. (TMZ)
- Woah! Rumor has it Kanye West might be cheating on Kim Kardashian with Pia Mia. (IDLYITW)
- Jennifer Lawrence seems to be totally over the paparazzi. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Was part of Miley Cyrus’s recent hospital stay a drug detox program? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Beyonce and Jay-Z are hitting the road together and going on tour. (PopCrush)
- Cynthia Bailey says NeNe Leakes is her worst enemy. (Reality Tea)
- Michael Strahan dishes on how he gets his kids to eat their greens. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Simon Cowell took his infant son to lunch at paparazzi hot spot The Ivy. (Babyrazzi)
- Tori Spelling was hospitalized for six days. (Celebuzz)
- Emma Roberts thinks James Franco’s Instagram scandal is “irrelevant.” (Celebslam)
- After getting her license reinstated Amanda Bynes is back behind the wheel. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
- Actor Robert Wagner is 84.
- Guitarist Don Wilson of The Ventures is 81.
- Singer Roberta Flack is 77.
- Singer Jimmy Merchant of Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers is 74.
- Bassist Bob Spalding of The Ventures is 67.
- Keyboardist Cory Lerios of Pablo Cruise is 63.
- Country singer Lionel Cartwright is 54.
- Actress Laura Dern is 47.
- Country singer Dude Mowrey is 42.
- Actor Jason Olive is 42.
- Actress Elizabeth Banks is 40.
- Actor Barry Sloane is 33.
- Actress Emma Roberts is 23.
- Actress Makenzie Vega is 20.
- Actress Chloe Grace Moretz is 17.
Photos by WENN
Guess what, y’all? Emma Roberts and longtime boyfriend Evan Peters are engaged! Extra revealed that Evan popped the question with a pink and gold diamond ring over the holidays in New York City, and then jet setted to London for New Year’s eve!
The two met though and currently co-star on FX’s American Horror Story, and have been dating since 2012. Congrats, you crazy kids!
It looks like even Hollywood gets starstruck once in awhile, too! Actress Emma Roberts admits that she felt starstruck the first time she met her We’re The Millers co-star Jennifer Aniston.
The 22-year-old niece of actress Julia Roberts explained that she was blown away when she met the Horrible Bosses star and didn’t know how to react around her.
Speaking to InStyle magazine about meeting the Friends star for the first time, Emma said: “Surreal. When I met her she came up and gave me a big hug. I was so star struck I froze with my arms by my side and just said ‘Hi, I’m so nervous to meet you.'”
It’s not the first time she’s been star struck – she’s also in awe of Johnny Depp after working with him on 2001’s American biopic Blow.
“At the time I didn’t really know who he was, but now . . . Oh my God. I have a black and white picture hanging in my house that he signed for me saying, ‘To Emma, one of the most beautiful people I’ve ever met.’ My friends come over and they’re like, ‘Is this for real?'”
Photos via FameFlynet
Don’t worry, she’s not cutting off anyone in line here, LOL. Or at least we hope not! Hollywood actress Emma Roberts was spotted out and about running her errands before hitting up her local Starbucks for a little caffeine fix while in Los Angeles, Calif. on Monday afternoon.
As I’m sure you’ve probably already heard, Emma made headlines the other week for apparently cutting in line to get a Cronut while in New York City but was told that she had to wait just like everyone else. Hey, New Yorkers don’t mess around when it comes to their Cronuts! LOL.
Photos via FameFlynet