Tonight is Hollywood’s big night, the Academy Awards, but last night was when the indie film community handed out the awards. The 2015 Spirit Awards were held, and the red carpet had no shortage of A-list celebs on it. We’ve got plenty of pics in the gallery after the break as well as the complete winners list. RELATED: See the complete winners list for the 2015 SAG Awards.
‘Shameless’ star Emmy Rossum covers the October 2014 issue of Cosmo! In her sit-down with Cosmopolitan, Emmy dishes on dating, sexting, and whether or not she’ll ever marry again. Read some excerpts from her interview after the break! RELATED: Emmy supports a good cause at the 4th Annual Critics’ Choice Television Awards.
The Fourth Annual Critics’ Choice Television Awards wasn’t just about recognizing the great work done in television. Sabra Hummus teamed up with Feeding America. They had a big poster for celebs to sign to support their cause. Colin Hanks and Emmy Rossum were two of the celebs who signed it. RELATED: It’s home sweet home for ‘Shameless’ star Emmy Rossum.
‘Run’ from Jay Z and Beyonce is quite a video! It looks like a movie preview. Instead it’s a kind of introduction to Beyonce and Jay Z’s ‘On The Run‘ tour, but it’s star-studded with appearances by Blake Lively, Emmy Rossum, Sean Penn, Don Cheadle, Jake Gyllenhaal, Rashida Jones, her sister Kidada Jones, and ‘Scandal’ star Guillermo Diaz. RELATED: Beyonce, Jay Z & Solange Knowles respond to fight video.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Jenna Dewan-Tatum.
- A reminder that Shaquille O’Neal is loaded and you are not – he spends $1,000 per week on Apps. (D Listed)
- Frozen becomes the first film by a female director to gross $1Billion. (Moe Jackson)
- Here are some sneak peek photos of Lindsay Lohan on the set of 2 Broke Girls. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Tina Fey might be planning a Mean Girls sequel (although there already is one, it sucks) (PopSugar)
- Liam McDermott (Tori Spelling’s son) is 7 today – Happy Birthday little guy! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Uhm guys, did Kylie Jenner have plastic surgery? (TMZ)
- Amanda Bynes drew a self-portrait and posted it to Twitter. Some people are slamming it, but all I cn draw are stick figures, so it looks good to me! (IDLYITW)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are definitely together, and planning a June wedding. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lea Michele is dropping hints that Naya Rivera might be leaving Glee! (PopCrush)
- The Bachelor’s Juan Pablo really is that much of a dbag. (Reality Tea)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum took baby Everly to a class yesterday and they both looked adorable. (Babyrazzi)
- Jason Derulo’s new video features a whole bunch of celebs lip synching to his song. (ICYDK)
- Elizabeth Olsen is following in her older sister’s footsteps and … getting married! (Celebuzz)
- Emmy Rossum says she’s never done drugs, even though people insists she’s a “coke w****.” How rude! (Celebitchy)
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are reportedly separated. (Bossip)
Get The Fab Obsessed Style Buzz:
Call us a little obsessed with the fab faux fur by IMPOSTER 4 ANIMALS. Kaley Cuoco, Sarah Jessica Parker, Frieda Pinto, Emmy Rossum, and Nikki Reed are fans of the faux fur, too. IMPOSTER is an affordable, animal-friendly fashion accessory for any age of “fashionista.”
The Russian hat looks authentic and ultra warm. It’s available in three varieties — Grey Chinchilla, Ivory and Raccoon. We can’t wait to get our hands on one! IMPOSTER has the look and warmth of real fur without animal cruelty. As a bonus, it’s guilt free. This is a company with genuine heart. They donate a percentage of all sales to 8 different animal welfare charities and The Humane Society has endorsed the collection.
The collection includes scarves, hats, ear muffs, coats and vests in grey chinchilla, coyote, black, plum, peacock, ivory and
raccoon. IMPOSTER is sold at Barney’s, Henri Bendel, Nordstroms, Anthropologie, other retailers, as well as Imposter’s website.
PHOTO BY FAMFLYNET
I’m Not Obsessed, Inc. did not receive any product nor compensation for this post. The nature of this post is purely editorial.