Have you picked up the new issue of People? Jessica Simpson covers it in her gorgeous wedding dress. Now People has some footage from her wedding to Eric Johnson, too. RELATED: How did Jessica Simpson prep for her wedding?
After a four year engagement and two kids, Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson have made it official: they’re married! Jessica and Eric tied the knot at the San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara, California. Check out the gallery after the break for pics from the barbecue and wedding. RELATED: Is Jessica Simpson still trying to decide on a wedding location?
So yesterday was Jessica Simpson’s and Eric Johnson’s fourth year anniversary. I’m kind of surprised they didn’t decide to marry on this date, but it was mid-week, which isn’t ideal for a wedding. Jessica posted a couple of cute pics of the two of them to her Instagram page to commemorate the occasion. RELATED: Jessica Simpson flaunts her legs.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Amal Alamuddin.
- Two billionaires got into a fistfight over Miranda Kerr. (D Listed)
- Jessica Chastain might be the next female lead in the upcoming Mission Impossible 5. (Lainey Gossip)
- Amal Alamuddin is no longer trying to hide her gorgeous engagement ring. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Angelina Jolie revealed some huge wedding deets. (PopSugar)
- Christian Bale and his family headed out for lunch in LA. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Justin Bieber is being investigated for an attempted robbery. (TMZ)
- For the first time – here are, perhaps – some actual details of what went down between Jay-Z and Solange. (IDLYITW)
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev are back together! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Awww, Ed Sheeran has a new girlfriend. (PopCrush)
- Lisa Vanderpump dishes to E! about her fights with Brandi Glanville. (Reality Tea)
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt have finally introduced their daughter, Hazel, to the world. And she’s gorgeous. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jennifer Lopez, with her twins Max and Emme, visited a Children’s Hospital. (Babyrazzi)
- Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson have finally set a wedding date. (Celebuzz)
- Karlie Kloss is kind of a student at Harvard. (Celebslam)
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Prince William hung out at Windsor Castle – you know, totally normal. (Celebitchy)
- After Solange deleted all pictures of Beyonce from her Instagram, Beyonce filled hers with pics of her sister. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
More celebrity wedding news! This wedding has been a long time in the making. After an engagement and then two pregnancies close together, Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson are ready to make it official and tie the knot. So when are they going to have their big day? RELATED: Jessica Simpson strikes a pose in her LBD.
- Khloe Kardashian’s workouts are working – her waist is unbelievably tiny! (D Listed)
- Ben Affleck has a gambling problem… namely that he got caught counting cards and is banned for life from the Hard Rock in Las Vegas. (Lainey Gossip)
- Congrats Lorde, you’ve made it! The singer has accused a paparazzo of stalking her. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Jessica Simpson and her fiance, Eric Johnson, are “very close” to sending out wedding invitations. (PopSugar)
- Mila Kunis has been happily parading her growing baby bump around! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Kanye West stopped and listened to a total stranger rap to him on the street. (TMZ)
- Floyd Mayweather elected to have Justin Bieber walk out with him before his fight this past weekend, because no one is manlier than Justin Bieber, right? (IDLYITW)
- Someone needs to take social media away from James Franco. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Even though he’s apparently dating someone else, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are still planning to rent a villa in Cannes together. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Zac Efron has opened up about his drug abuse. (PopCrush)
- Teen Mom star Kailyn Lowry’s memoirs have landed on the New York Times Bestseller list. (Reality Tea)
- OMG. Little kids in Met Gala inspired clothes – cutest. thing. ever. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kendra Wilkinson is counting down the days until her second child is due! (Babyrazzi)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are collaborating on another film together – their first since 2005’s Mr. and Mrs. Smith. (ICYDK)
- Fox is insisting that Naya Rivera has not been fired from Glee. (Celebuzz)
- Adam Levine dyed his hair platinum blond. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Jessica Simpson’s daughter, Maxwell, is too cute for words. And when she’s having play time with her father it’s even more adorable!
While the family was spending some time at the beach this weekend Eric Johnson, Jessica’s fiance and Maxwell’s dad – and a former NFL player – took a bit of throwing practice, with Maxwell! [Read more...]