If you’re a fan of the CW show ‘Jane The Virgin,’ which is based on a Spanish telenovela, then former ‘Desperate Housewives’ star Eva Longoria will star in a new show that you may like! She’s going to executive produce and star in ‘Telenovela’ on NBC. RELATED: Eva Longoria goes retro for her evening out.
Former ‘Desperate Housewives’ star Eva Longoria looks like a 1940’s pinup girl, doesn’t she? The fitted polka dot dress, white on black with red accessories that pop: this just screams retro. Of course Eva looks amazing. RELATED: Eva Longoria’s returning to TV for ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine.’
On Friday night, the 2014 NCLR ALMA Awards were held. Check out the red carpet pics! Click on the image to see who’s in each photograph. Here are the big stories from the past week.
- Michael Phelps decided to take a break from swimming and enter rehab after his DUI arrest.
- Blake Lively announces her pregnancy with an adorable baby bump pic on her website Preserve.
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin opted for a “staycation” honeymoon.
- Charlie Hunnam talks some more about dropping out of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’
- Kim Zolciak gets real about what plastic surgery can and cannot do.
- Raven-Symone discusses her sexuality with Oprah.
- Teresa Giudice says it’s time for her to “wake up.”
- Did Mariah Carey accuse Nick Cannon of cheating during a concert?
- Jennifer Lawrence calls the hacking to steal her nude pics “a sex crime.”
- Gwyneth Paltrow finally responds to Martha Stewart’s comments.
- Alfonso Ribeiro brought down the house on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ with “The Carlton.”
- Paula Patton filed for divorce from Robin Thicke.
- Snooki’s already back in her skinny pre-pregnancy jeans!
- Shonda Rhimes blasts Katherine Heigl and opens up about the NYT piece that called her “an angry black woman.”
- Anne Hathaway talks about the “Hathahaters.”
- The name of Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling’s daughter is revealed!
- Shia LaBeouf explains his recent misbehavior as an “existential crisis.”
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Former ‘Desperate Housewives’ star Eva Longoria is returning to her TV roots! She’s going to appear on the show ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ for a three-episode arc. RELATED: Eva Longoria hits the shops with her boyfriend.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Eva Longoria!
- Ready to kick off your week with some serious hotness? Take a look at Zac Efron and Bear Grylls rapelling shirtless. Happy Monday! (D Listed)
- Check out this ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ preview where Tamra gets some unsettling news. (OK! Magazine)
- Selena Gomez seems to be having fun in Ischia. (Moe Jackson)
- Emma Stone had two dates for the premiere of her new movie, ‘Magic in the Moonlight.’ (Lainey Gossip)
- J.J. Abrams reveals a beloved ‘Star Wars’ ship in this ‘Episode VII’ video! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- So how did Gisele celebrate her 34th birthday? (PopSugar)
- Rachel Zoe is summering in the Hamptons. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Sherri Shepherd’s estranged husband is ready to force her to be a mother to their unborn son. (TMZ)
- Katy Perry wants to know why her video ‘Roar’ didn’t earn a VMA nom? (IDLYITW)
- Amy Adams looks flawless as the new face of Max Mara. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Do you think Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are back on? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Actor James Garner passed away at the age of 86. RIP. (PopCrush)
- Have viewers lost faith in ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’? (Reality Tea)
- Here’s a guide to Prince George’s first birthday! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Evelyn Lozado’s adorable baby boy is looking very chic. (Babyrazzi)
- Are Sienna Miller and Bradley Cooper teaming up for another film? (ICYDK)
- The power of social media: someone found Mark Ruffalo’s wallet and returned it via twitter. (Celebuzz)
- Paulina Porizkova is still rocking a bikini as she pushes 50. (Celebslam)
- Ashlee Simpson wants a “stress free” wedding and for future mother-in-law Diana Ross to sing at the ceremony. (Celebitchy)
- NeNe Leakes is OVER former BFF Cynthia Bailey. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Paparazzi caught up with Eva Longoria as she was making her way to a birthday party. I’m loving Eva’s peach top. I always think of peach as the “grown up” pink. It’s one of my favorite colors. RELATED: Eva Longoria hits the shops with her boyfriend.
Check out Ms. Jane Fonda! Does she look amazing or what? The actress and activist- really, an icon at this point- was honored by the American Film Institute with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Jane’s heyday was a little before my time but her memoir ‘My Life So Far‘ Blew Me Away. It’s an amazing read. RELATED: See the trailer for Jane Fonda’s new movie, ‘This Is Where I Leave You.’