I first saw the rumor that Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling were expecting a child together and didn’t know what to make of it. Turns out this rumor is TRUE. Eva and Ryan are having a baby! RELATED: Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling are still together.
Well, ladies. I hate to break it to you – but it appears Ryan Gosling is off the market after all.
After weeks (months?) of “are they or aren’t they” speculation, it looks like Ryan and his girlfriend, Eva Mendes, are still together – and quite happy. Ryan was actually snapped hanging out at her house earlier this week. And not only was he hanging out there, but according to sources he’s been staying there – as in, kind of living there – for a few days, and even taking meetings at her house.
Although the couple haven’t been photographed together in over three months(!!), Eva’s reps did tells reporters two weeks ago that the split rumors were just that – rumors. However, Eva was a bit shady during a recent interview when she pretty much refused to talk about Ryan, and simply laughed when the interviewer asked if he’d like to “die in her sexy boyfriend’s arms.”
Photos via WENN.
Check out what’s happening around the web!
- Eddie Cibrian says he wants money from ex-wife Brandi Glanville, but it’s not for child support. (D Listed)
- Chrissy Teigan, Lily Aldridge and Nina Agdal party at Club SI Swimsuit. (Moe Jackson)
- Doutzen Kroes rocks her lacy lingerie. (DS, Site NSFW)
- What breakup? Ryan Gosling is spotted leaving Eva Mendes’ house. (Lainey Gossip)
- Liam Neeson opens up about losing Natasha Richardson. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Oh, boy: now there are concerns that the Olympic Figure Skating competition was rigged. (PopSugar)
- Hilary Duff totes her daughter around. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Right after declaring bankrupty, Oksana Grigorieva suffers another financial setback: she loses the rest of her settlement from Mel Gibson for violating their confidentiality agreement. OUCH. (TMZ)
- Jessie J rocked a catsuit on the red carpet. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Katy Perry was all smiles at the Elle Awards. (IDLYITW)
- How does Sharon Stone handle getting older? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Why are Brody and Brandon Jenner quitting ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- More legal problems for Chris Brown… (PopCrush)
- This is so sad: Shayne Lamas releases statement from the hospital after her miscarriage. (Reality Tea)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Lily Collins stepped out for a dinner date at Craig’s with her rumored boyfriend Thomas Cocquerel. (Just Jared)
Another day, another Harry Styles dating rumor – this time it’s Pat Benatar’s daughter Haley Giraldo. (Oh No They Didn’t)
JWoww flaunted a picture of her baby bump on Instagram… or rather, the bump that wasn’t since her tummy is still flat as a board. (Jezebel)
Ladies, rejoice! Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes have officially called it quits. Please form an orderly line. (Oh No They Didn’t)
Zooey Deschanel is developing an animated series for Fox called “Queen of Everything.” (Oh No They Didn’t)
In “We shouldn’t be surprised at all by this” news, One Direction was named the Top Global Recording Artist for 2013. (Hollywood Reporter)
Lindsay Lohan hung out with her former Mean Girls costar Daniel Franzese last night. Can you believe Mean Girls is nearly 10 years old?! (Just Jared)
The Duchess of Cambridge – aka Kate Middleton – took Prince George on his first overseas flight this week. (People)
J.K. Rowling (who single-handedly made the Internet cry this week) is suing the Daily Mail for defamation. Whoops! (The Hollywood Reporter)
Lady Gaga took some time out to hit up the Britney Spears concert in Vegas and hang out back stage with Brit. NBD. (Just Jared)
Either Eva Mendes is pregnant, or she just really didn’t want to hang out at airport security. (LaineyGossip)
Snooki thinks it would be weird if her son dated JWoww’s (as yet unborn) daughter… I dunno, it could be adorable! (People)
Anna Kendrick sat down with Conan O’Brien to talk about her Grammys experience – and it was pretty much as awesome as you’d imagine. (Oh No They Didn’t)
The starlet was spotted stopping by a hair salon in West Hollywood yesterday. She was looking chic as ever with her gorgeous brunette locks in a top knot. She wore an of-the-moment camel wool coat, open, over a chambray shirt and straight-leg jeans. Eva proved you can smartly mix leather colors in the form of a mix-match large handbag and dark gray high-heeled boots.
When they exited the salon, Eva had shed the coat and the top knot in favor in a long, loos blowout. Extra-gorg! Mom and pooch seemed to be having a lovely afternoon together.
Photos by NAV/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
It looks like Eva Mendes doesn’t just keep quiet about her private life with the media, but with her own family, too! The Hollywood actress has said that she refuses to talk about her relationship with Ryan Gosling while her own mom has even resorted to Googling her to keep up to speed with her private life!
When asked by Lucky magazine about her relationship with Ryan Gosling, she replied, with a wink: “You can ask about my boyfriend. I just won’t answer.”
Speaking about her mom, she added: “The way my mother keeps track of me is looking me up. I say, ‘Please, mother, don’t Google me!’”
Eva continued to say that her mother wasn’t impressed by her slimmed down look inA Place Beyond the Pines, where she met Gosling. She said: “I’ll do anything for a role. For A Place Beyond the Pines, I exercised a lot. I wanted my character to feel really depleted. My mom didn’t understand why I would want to look that way. She’s constantly telling me I’m too skinny.”
It looks like Eva’s poor mom is really kept in the dark about a lot of things with Eva’s life!
Photos via FameFlynet