Last month, Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling welcomed their first child, a daughter. The couple never officially confirmed her arrival. However, People managed to get a copy of their daughter’s birth certificate, which includes the baby girl’s name. RELATED: Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling are proud new parents!
We still haven’t received official confirmation that Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes welcomed their first child, a daughter, but now sources are saying the two are proud new parents. I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for confirmation from this notoriously private Hollywood couple, but what parents aren’t proud? RELATED: Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling welcome a baby girl!
She’s HERE. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes reportedly have welcomed their first child, a daughter, according to both Us Weekly and People. There hasn’t been an official statement from their reps. RELATED: Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are having a baby!
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kristen Stewart!
- Have you SEEN the cover of Nicki Minaj’s new single? Kim Kardashian’s got nothing on Nicki! (D Listed)
- Are Eva Mendez and Ryan Gosling expecting a baby boy? (OK! Magazine)
- Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse look like they were having an animated conversation. (Lainey Gossip)
- Megan Fox rocked black leather at ‘TMNT’ Comic Con Panel. (Moe Jackson)
- Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his karate moves. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What happened when Jimmy Kimmel googled Justin Theroux on air? (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani shared a breastfeeding photo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Paris Jackson is back in LA to reconnect with her family, per her doctor’s orders. (TMZ)
- Charisma Carpenter took it ALL off for the camera. Literally. (IDLYITW)
- Does Lindsay Lohan look unwell while vacationing in Europe? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock are BFFs now! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kelsey Grammer and his wife welcome a baby boy. (PopCrush)
- Hmmm… Time Magazine names 50 smartest celebs on twitter, and JWoww made the top 10? (Reality Tea)
- Christina Applegate now calls herself a dance mom. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Watch Morgan Freeman and Jimmy Fallon speak with helium. (Celebuzz)
- Who knew Selena Gomez was a smoker? (Celebslam)
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux fighting over a prenup? (Celebitchy)
- Wendy Williams criticizes Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s parenting skills. Oh boy. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
I first saw the rumor that Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling were expecting a child together and didn’t know what to make of it. Turns out this rumor is TRUE. Eva and Ryan are having a baby! RELATED: Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling are still together.
Well, ladies. I hate to break it to you – but it appears Ryan Gosling is off the market after all.
After weeks (months?) of “are they or aren’t they” speculation, it looks like Ryan and his girlfriend, Eva Mendes, are still together – and quite happy. Ryan was actually snapped hanging out at her house earlier this week. And not only was he hanging out there, but according to sources he’s been staying there – as in, kind of living there – for a few days, and even taking meetings at her house.
Although the couple haven’t been photographed together in over three months(!!), Eva’s reps did tells reporters two weeks ago that the split rumors were just that – rumors. However, Eva was a bit shady during a recent interview when she pretty much refused to talk about Ryan, and simply laughed when the interviewer asked if he’d like to “die in her sexy boyfriend’s arms.”
Photos via WENN.
Check out what’s happening around the web!
- Eddie Cibrian says he wants money from ex-wife Brandi Glanville, but it’s not for child support. (D Listed)
- Chrissy Teigan, Lily Aldridge and Nina Agdal party at Club SI Swimsuit. (Moe Jackson)
- Doutzen Kroes rocks her lacy lingerie. (DS, Site NSFW)
- What breakup? Ryan Gosling is spotted leaving Eva Mendes’ house. (Lainey Gossip)
- Liam Neeson opens up about losing Natasha Richardson. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Oh, boy: now there are concerns that the Olympic Figure Skating competition was rigged. (PopSugar)
- Hilary Duff totes her daughter around. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Right after declaring bankrupty, Oksana Grigorieva suffers another financial setback: she loses the rest of her settlement from Mel Gibson for violating their confidentiality agreement. OUCH. (TMZ)
- Jessie J rocked a catsuit on the red carpet. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Katy Perry was all smiles at the Elle Awards. (IDLYITW)
- How does Sharon Stone handle getting older? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Why are Brody and Brandon Jenner quitting ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- More legal problems for Chris Brown… (PopCrush)
- This is so sad: Shayne Lamas releases statement from the hospital after her miscarriage. (Reality Tea)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET