Evan Rachel Wood opened up about her bisexuality back in 2011, so it’s no surprise that she’s excited about Bisexual Awareness Week, which begins on September 20. She had some things she wanted to share.
- ‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson graduated from Brown University!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West revealed some pics from the Kimye wedding.
- Is Hayden Panettiere pregnant?
- HOW much will the Kimye wedding make for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West?
- Katy Perry lands the first GLOBAL Cosmo cover.
- Rob Kardashian vows to drop the pounds after ditching the Kimye wedding.
- Bethenny Frankel takes the stand in her nasty custody battle with Jason Hoppy.
- Brad Pitt is ATTACKED at the premiere of Angeline Jolie’s new movie, ‘Maleficent.’
- Beyonce and Angelina Jolie were two of the celebs who made Forbes’ Most Powerful Women List for 2014.
- Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell split after two years of marriage and one child.
- Dr. Maya Angelou passed away.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton began their tour of Scotland by visiting Strathearn for the first time.
- Kate Gosselin and her brood are back on a ‘Kate Plus Eight’ special on TLC!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Fergie and Josh Duhamel, Salma Hayek, Amy Adams, Nicole Richie and Joel Madden, Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman, Evan Rachel Wood, ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ star Dakota Johnson, and Zoe Saldana were more celebs who attended the LACMA 2013 Art and Film Gala. Check them out in the gallery! Below, see Lady Gaga’s cover of the Glamour women of the year issue, see why Katy Perry (yes, the one who’s appearance on ‘Sesame Street’ was canceled because she was dressed “too provocatively) now wants celebs to cover up, Chris Brown’s new legal problems, why the Jonas Brothers decided to call it quits, hear Kim Kardashian’s explanation for her sexy bikini selfie, and more!
Photos by KM/FAMEFLYNET
- Singer Alfa Anderson of Chic is 67.
- Singer Gloria Gaynor is 64.
- Singer Chrissie Hynde of The Pretenders is 62.
- Actress Julie Kavner is 62.
- Keyboardist Benmont Tench of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers is 60.
- Actor Corbin Bernsen is 59.
- Actor Michael Emerson is 59.
- Pianist Michael Feinstein is 57.
- Singer Margot Chapman (Starland Vocal Band) is 56.
- Actor W. Earl Brown is 50.
- Model Angie Everhart is 44.
- Actress Diane Farr is 44.
- Actor Tom Everett Scott is 43.
- Drummer Chad Sexton of 311 is 43.
- Actress Shannon Elizabeth is 40.
- Actress Evan Rachel Wood is 26.
Photos by Girlie/FAMEFLYNET
“Parents and baby are all doing well.”
No other information was provided. Hopefully we’ll find out his name. I have no idea of Evan and Jamie would go with a conventional name or a Hollywood name. She’s asked for privacy for her baby, so we may not find out. We’ll have to wait and see. Congratulations to the new parents.
Photos by Goodwin/FAMEFLYNET
Evan Rachel Wood is pregnant with her first child with husband Jamie Bell, and the actress is worried about how aggressive the paparazzi can get, especially around celebrity babies. Evan took to her twitter account this weekend to ask for her fans to not support any paparazzi pictures of her soon to be born child, tweeting;
I believe kids should be protected and not public domain. When my baby comes I would greatly appreciate no support of any pap photos.
It starts with you. Big thanks to anyone who understands and shows their support. Lots of love.
We know it wont eliminate the problem and it comes with the territory and all of that good stuff. But even a little goes a long way.
Paps while sometimes harmless can be very rude and become very aggressive and people do get hurt. Its scary to have around a baby.
I understand where she’s coming from, especially since she’s not really the type of actress who calls the paparazzi to tell them where she is. But she’s also not a commonly photographed celeb too so I wonder if she’s just calling attention to herself now?
Photos by Goodwin/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES