- Was Scott Disick worried about getting a college student pregnant? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- It looks like this guy was lucky to survive this roller coaster ride- LOL. (The Chive)
- Channing Tatum and Matt Bomer rocked the stage at the LA Pride event. (D Listed)
- Bella Thorne rocked a LBD at MTV’s ‘Scream’ premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Ellen Page has a new movie called ‘Freehold.’ (Lainey Gossip)
- Watch this timeline of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s relationship. (PopSugar)
- I think it’s safe to say Bristol Palin is NOT a fan of Miley Cyrus. (IDLYITW)
- Uh-oh: Lark Voorhies’s new husband is wanted by the police. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Katilyn Bristowe takes charge on ‘The Bachelorette’! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Dorinda Medley is relieved her birthday is OVER and understand Bethenny Frankel. (Reality Tea)
- Kourtney Kardashian takes her kids to Universal Studios. (Babyrazzi)
- Kylie Jenner applauds Kris Jenner’s cleavage. (ICYDK)
- Kaley Cuoco was chic for dining out. (Celebslam)
- Kelly Rutherford is claiming her ex falsified an email. (Celebitchy)
- Ciara and Russell Wilson get cozy in DC. (Bossip)
Josh Duhamel just dished the dirt when he ran into E! News while promoting his new indie movie, Bravetown. He talked about reality TV, his son Axl, and even what he was planning for Mother’s Day for Fergie.
As you can see from these pictures, Fergie’s post-baby body is as rockin’ as her pre-baby body. She shared her fitness secrets. RELATED: Fergie and Axl had a playdate at the park.
Awww… how cute are these pictures? Fergie may be busy preparing to drop a new solo album, but that doesn’t mean she can’t make time for her little guy! She took Axl to the park for a mother-son playdate. RELATED: Fergie opens up about her marriage to Josh Duhamel.
Can you believe Fergie and Josh Duhamel have been together for 10 years? Goodness, time really does fly. We’ve watched them go from dating to married to weathering rumors of cheating- which seem to hit just about every Hollywood couple- to welcoming their first child together, Axl. Fergie shared how they make their marriage work in a business that’s pretty tough on relationships. RELATED: Fergie, Josh Duhamel and Axl wish everyone the happiest of holidays!