For some reason, I’m still trying to wrap my brain around the idea that summer is over. Not only is it over, Halloween is almost upon us! In LA, part of Halloween is going to Mr. Bones’s Pumpkin Patch to get a pumpkin (and have a lot of fun with the other activities there). Jennifer Lopez, Fergie, and Jessica Alba were some of the celebs seen there getting ready for the big day. RELATED: Jennifer Lopez flaunts her washboard abs.
Listen up: Fergie’s got a new song out! It’s an uptempo, energetic song with a few, um, adult words, so you may not want to blast this around the kids or where co-workers can overhear ;). And here I thought Fergie was just enjoying being a new mom to Axl, but it turns out she’s been working. Listen to Fergie’s new son, ‘L.A. Love (La La)’ after the break. RELATED: Fergie and Josh Duhamel celebrate Axl’s first birthday with a ‘Rock-N-Gym’ party!
Singer Fergie heads to the airport. Wonder if she’s heading to an NFL game? LOL
- George Clooney’s wedding details start getting out.
- Nicki Minaj’s alma mater declined her offer to speak with students.
- Kanye West had an awkward moment when he demanded a fan in a wheelchair stand up at one of his concerts, but he’s not sorry.
- Kerry Washington dishes on the ‘Scandal’ clothing line at The Limited.
- Is Kanye West pressuring Kim Kardashian to quit ‘KUWTK’ after season 10?
- The first full ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ trailer was released!
- Robin Thicke says he lied about helping to write ‘Blurred Lines’ because he was too high on vicodin and vodka to do it.
- Rihanna rips CBS for pulling her song in the wake of the Ray Rice domestic violence scandal and then trying to run it the next week.
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes welcome a baby girl!
- Rosie O’Donnell opens up about the downside of weight loss.
- Are Beyonce and Jay Z collaborating on a joint album and considering buying an $85 million home?
- Olympian Lolo Jones opens up about being the first to get the boot on ‘Dancing with the Stars.’
- Are Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger on the verge of a split?
- Kate Middleton was forced to cancel her first solo overseas tour.
- Ben Afflecks admits to card counting in blackjack.
- Both Sherri Shepherd and Lamar Sally spoke out about their acrimonious split.
- Matthew McConaughey is definitely not returning for ‘Magic Mike XXL.’
- Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price welcome baby #2!
- Kim Zolciak fires back at her haters.
- Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas seem to be back together.
- Tea Leoni speaks out on her split from David Duchovny and her new show, ‘Madam Secretary.’
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Parents always get a kick out of the first birthday :). First-time parents Fergie and Josh Duhamel were no exception. Their baby boy Axl turned one on August 29th! To celebrate, Fergie and Josh had a gym-themed birthday party for him, even wearing gear that read ‘Axl’s Rock-N-Jock Gym!’ LOVE it. RELATED: Fergie and Axl are Road Dogz 4 Life.
Do you recognize this person? It took me a few minutes to really recognize Fergie. She got seriously dolled up for this photo shoot! RELATED: Fergie and Josh Duhamel were a glamorous couple at amFAR Inspirational Gala.
So this is why Fergie and Josh Duhamel flew to New York City (or at least one of the reasons). RELATED: Fergie and Josh are rollin’ with the homies. They attended the amfAR Inspiration Gala last night! Don’t they look great on the red carpet? Fergie and Josh weren’t the only celebs there. Sarah Jessica Parker attended as well, as did Matt Bomer and model Karolina Kurkova. Take a look at their red carpet photos after the break.