Last night was the 2014 American Music Awards! Remember when Jennifer Lopez basically mocked CBS’s attempt at a dress code with a hip-high slit dress that showed off plenty of leg? Well, that was SO 2013 for JLo: she flaunted her tight abs instead. However, slits were definitely in on the red carpet last night. From Fergie to Jordin Sparks to Olivia Munn, legs were peeking out of slits everywhere. Check out all of our pictures after the break: just click on the pic to see who’s featured in that photo! RELATED: Jennifer Lopez gives the leg to the 2013 Grammys dress code.
Halloween may have been last Friday, but Fergie and Josh Duhamel let little Axl stay in the holiday spirit over the weekend. Look at this adorable dragon costume he wore while out having breakfast with his parents. Too cute! Axl is also working on his walking, as you can see in the pictures in the gallery after the break. RELATED: Why will you want to avoid Fergie, Josh and Axl on Halloween?
During a People video, Josh Duhamel shared his and Fergie’s plans for Halloween costumes. So what are they going to dress up for as Halloween, along with little Axl? RELATED: Fergie drops a new single: ‘LA Love (La La).’
For some reason, I’m still trying to wrap my brain around the idea that summer is over. Not only is it over, Halloween is almost upon us! In LA, part of Halloween is going to Mr. Bones’s Pumpkin Patch to get a pumpkin (and have a lot of fun with the other activities there). Jennifer Lopez, Fergie, and Jessica Alba were some of the celebs seen there getting ready for the big day. RELATED: Jennifer Lopez flaunts her washboard abs.
Listen up: Fergie’s got a new song out! It’s an uptempo, energetic song with a few, um, adult words, so you may not want to blast this around the kids or where co-workers can overhear ;). And here I thought Fergie was just enjoying being a new mom to Axl, but it turns out she’s been working. Listen to Fergie’s new son, ‘L.A. Love (La La)’ after the break. RELATED: Fergie and Josh Duhamel celebrate Axl’s first birthday with a ‘Rock-N-Gym’ party!
Singer Fergie heads to the airport. Wonder if she’s heading to an NFL game? LOL
- George Clooney’s wedding details start getting out.
- Nicki Minaj’s alma mater declined her offer to speak with students.
- Kanye West had an awkward moment when he demanded a fan in a wheelchair stand up at one of his concerts, but he’s not sorry.
- Kerry Washington dishes on the ‘Scandal’ clothing line at The Limited.
- Is Kanye West pressuring Kim Kardashian to quit ‘KUWTK’ after season 10?
- The first full ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ trailer was released!
- Robin Thicke says he lied about helping to write ‘Blurred Lines’ because he was too high on vicodin and vodka to do it.
- Rihanna rips CBS for pulling her song in the wake of the Ray Rice domestic violence scandal and then trying to run it the next week.
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes welcome a baby girl!
- Rosie O’Donnell opens up about the downside of weight loss.
- Are Beyonce and Jay Z collaborating on a joint album and considering buying an $85 million home?
- Olympian Lolo Jones opens up about being the first to get the boot on ‘Dancing with the Stars.’
- Are Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger on the verge of a split?
- Kate Middleton was forced to cancel her first solo overseas tour.
- Ben Afflecks admits to card counting in blackjack.
- Both Sherri Shepherd and Lamar Sally spoke out about their acrimonious split.
- Matthew McConaughey is definitely not returning for ‘Magic Mike XXL.’
- Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price welcome baby #2!
- Kim Zolciak fires back at her haters.
- Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas seem to be back together.
- Tea Leoni speaks out on her split from David Duchovny and her new show, ‘Madam Secretary.’
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Parents always get a kick out of the first birthday :). First-time parents Fergie and Josh Duhamel were no exception. Their baby boy Axl turned one on August 29th! To celebrate, Fergie and Josh had a gym-themed birthday party for him, even wearing gear that read ‘Axl’s Rock-N-Jock Gym!’ LOVE it. RELATED: Fergie and Axl are Road Dogz 4 Life.