This fall, you’re not just going to see Gwen Stefani as a judge on ‘The Voice.’ Gavin Rossdale will also be on the show as a mentor, too! You might think it would be easy for two veterans of the music business who also happen to be married to work together, but apparently they had a little bit of apprehension about it beforehand. RELATED: Gwen Stefani says Kingston’s prayers led to Zuma.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kate Hudson.
- Uh oh: it sounds like LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s new reality TV show didn’t have a big debut. (D Listed)
- How did Kim Zolciak lose 50 pounds in just NINE days? (OK! Magazine)
- Kate Hudson rocked her little dress while out and about in NYC. (Moe Jackson)
- Are things strained between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez? (Lainey Gossip)
- Oh boy: what caused Cameron Diaz to cut an interview short? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- As part of commemorating Prince George’s first birthday, take a look at all these times he was NOT impressed. (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale hang out in London with their lads. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Richard Pryor Jr. is ready to sue if his stepmother goes forward with Richard Pryor biopic. (TMZ)
- Miley Cyrus goes topless in the desert. (IDLYITW)
- Ready for the Kardashian cookbook? Kris Jenner is releasing one. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Nina Dobrev angry about the pics of Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed hanging out? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Nicki Minaj is going to hit the road for a tour in 2015! (PopCrush)
- Review the “psychotic breaks” that occurred on the ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ last night. (Reality Tea)
- Danny Gokey and his wife are expecting a baby girl! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Happy First Birthday, Prince George! Here are some new pics to mark the occasion. (Babyrazzi)
- Celebs, including Charlie Hunnam, turned out for the Fox Summer All-Star Party. (ICYDK)
- Here are nine of Rihanna’s sexiest magazine covers. (Celebuzz)
- LeAnn Rimes rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- OMG: did David Beckham really leave his son in the car for an hour while he worked out? (Celebitchy)
- Is Zoe Saldana pregnant? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
These are two celebs I’ve never seen hang out together: Gwen Stefani and Rachel Zoe. As I think about it, though, it makes sense. Gwen and Rachel are two of LA’s biggest fashionistas. RELATED: Gwen Stefani celebrates the 4th with her family.
Here’s Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale with their brood. They went to Gwen’s father’s house to celebrate the 4th of July. Hopefully her father is good with the grill! RELATED: Holla! Here’s our first look at Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams on ‘The Voice.’
Yesterday Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale took their family out to lunch. Between their three sons, Kingston, Zuma, and Apollo, and their dog, they had their hands full! Most of the family took the regular paparazzi presence in stride, but Kingston seemed to enjoy their presence. Look at him give the paps a thumbs-up- LOL. RELATED: Gwen Stefani hangs out with her boys.
The caption with these pictures says little Zuma Rossdale is playing football. I don’t know if they’re talking American or European football (which we call soccer). Do kids as young as Zuma play football? Anyway, Gwen Stefani was there on the sidelines to cheer on her little footballer. She had baby Apollo with her, along with Kingston and of course dad Gavin Rossdale. RELATED: Gwen Stefani confirms she’s joining ‘The Voice.’