The winter vacation at ski resort Mammoth Mountain is over, and Gwen Stefani is back to business in LA. Here she is with Gavin Rossdale, meeting up for lunch with director Brett Ratner. I wonder if this was a friendly lunch or a business one? RELATED: Pink chats with Gwen Stefani at Mammoth Mountain Resort.
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale hit the slopes with their older sons, Kingston and Zuma! Check out the stories from the past week.
- Chris Rock filed for divorce after 19 years of marriage.
- Alicia Keys welcomed baby #2!
- Mel B openly denied domestic violence rumors.
- Khloe Kardashian still plans to divorce Lamar Odom, one way or another.
- Did Christina Aguilera curse out Mickey Mouse?
- ‘The Hunger Games’ star Jennifer Lawrence topped Forbes’s Highest Grossing Actors List of 2014.
- Did Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello get engaged?
- Giada De Laurentiis and Todd Thompson split after 11 years of marriage.
- Jeremy Renner’s wife files for divorce after about 10 months of marriage.
- Nicki Minaj opens up about getting an abortion as a teen.
- Gwyneth Paltrow wants to examine the “mean girls” phenomenon.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt secretly ties the knot!
- Did Charlize Theron and Sean Penn get engaged?
- Is Kate Gosselin dating a millionaire?
- Kim Kardashian kicks off the new year by addressing rumors.
- People are wondering if Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are already married after his Facebook post.
- Kanye West says his deceased mother sang through him to North West for his new song, ‘Only One.’
- Alec Baldwin and his wife, Hilaria, are expecting their second child together.
- Idina Menzel responds to criticism when she has some difficulty with a live performance of the hit ‘Frozen’ song, ‘Let It Go,’ on NYE.
- Jennifer Aniston says she and Jusin Theroux “know our truth.”
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ star Jamie Dornan says men are more submissive than women.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale, and other guests arriving for Kate Hudson’s annual Halloween party! To see who each celeb is, click on the picture in the gallery to enlarge it.
- Angelina Jolie goes blonde for her movie ‘By The Sea.’ (D Listed)
- Is Zac Efron acting “like a dictator” with his new girlfriend? (OK! Magazine)
- Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner made their way to Bruce Jenner’s 65th birthday lunch. (Moe Jackson)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt embrace for the cameras. (Lainey Gossip)
- Lauren Conrad did it again for Halloween. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Chelsea Handler paid homage to Russian leader Vladimir Putin in a NSFW Instagram pic. (PopSugar)
- Ready to END the bedtime battles? (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Sugar Bear and Uncle Poodle are “getting screwed” because Mama June decided to start dating a convicted child molester. (TMZ)
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner’s book hasn’t exactly lit up the bestseller charts. (IDLYITW)
- Ricki Lake has officially filed for divorce. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Has Kristen Stewart cut Robert Pattinson off completely now that he’s dating FKA Twig? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Taylor Swift has made it clear: she is NOT interested in dating. (PopCrush)
- Here’s how ‘Couples Therapy’ worked out for Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell: they called it quits. (Reality Tea)
- James Corden welcomes daughter Carey! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Check out Jenna Fischer’s adorable baking buddy. (Babyrazzi)
- Ashton Kutcher turned to Google for parenting advice. (ICYDK)
- Beyonce is flawless in stripes. (Celebuzz)
- Kaley Cuoco got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame! (Celebslam)
- What (sexist sentiment) does T.I. have to say about the Iggy Azalea and Nicki Minaj feud? (Celebitchy)
- The ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ left NeNe Leakes behind to kick it in the Philippines. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
It looks like Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale had a busy day between stopping for lunch and running some errands. They had baby Apollo and Zuma with them, along with their adorable four-legged kid. Kingston must’ve been on a playdate or something. Gwen had some fun with her hair. RELATED: Gwen Stefani drops her first solo single in six years!
This fall, you’re not just going to see Gwen Stefani as a judge on ‘The Voice.’ Gavin Rossdale will also be on the show as a mentor, too! You might think it would be easy for two veterans of the music business who also happen to be married to work together, but apparently they had a little bit of apprehension about it beforehand. RELATED: Gwen Stefani says Kingston’s prayers led to Zuma.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kate Hudson.
- Uh oh: it sounds like LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s new reality TV show didn’t have a big debut. (D Listed)
- How did Kim Zolciak lose 50 pounds in just NINE days? (OK! Magazine)
- Kate Hudson rocked her little dress while out and about in NYC. (Moe Jackson)
- Are things strained between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez? (Lainey Gossip)
- Oh boy: what caused Cameron Diaz to cut an interview short? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- As part of commemorating Prince George’s first birthday, take a look at all these times he was NOT impressed. (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale hang out in London with their lads. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Richard Pryor Jr. is ready to sue if his stepmother goes forward with Richard Pryor biopic. (TMZ)
- Miley Cyrus goes topless in the desert. (IDLYITW)
- Ready for the Kardashian cookbook? Kris Jenner is releasing one. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Nina Dobrev angry about the pics of Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed hanging out? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Nicki Minaj is going to hit the road for a tour in 2015! (PopCrush)
- Review the “psychotic breaks” that occurred on the ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ last night. (Reality Tea)
- Danny Gokey and his wife are expecting a baby girl! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Happy First Birthday, Prince George! Here are some new pics to mark the occasion. (Babyrazzi)
- Celebs, including Charlie Hunnam, turned out for the Fox Summer All-Star Party. (ICYDK)
- Here are nine of Rihanna’s sexiest magazine covers. (Celebuzz)
- LeAnn Rimes rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- OMG: did David Beckham really leave his son in the car for an hour while he worked out? (Celebitchy)
- Is Zoe Saldana pregnant? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET