Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner aren’t the only Hollywood couple dealing with “nannygate,” according to this story. Gwen Stefani reportedly decided to divorce Gavin Rossdale after she found out he was having an affair with their nanny. OMG.
I have to admit, news of the Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale split is still surprising to me. I really thought these two were in it for the long haul. Insiders are now saying that Gwen had the family of her dreams with Gavin.
I, personally, was shocked when it was announced last night that Gwen Stefani had filed for divorce from Gavin Rossdale after 13 years of marriage, but people close to the couple say the split was “a long time coming.”
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale. They spent Father’s Day with their sons. Look who’s walking! Check out all the pictures after the break.
- Charlie Sheen slammed ex Denise Richards, calling her an “evil terrorist.” (The Hollywood Gossip)
- This couple learned a valuable lesson: always remove the cat before takeoff. (The Chive)
- Taylor Swift stands up to Apple on tumblr. (D Listed)
- Vanessa Hudgens snapped some selfies with fans. (Moe Jackson)
- Are you a fan of Lady Gaga’s less theatrical attire? (Lainey Gossip)
- Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip were looking dapper at royal Ascot! (PopSugar)
- Uh-oh: was Rihanna’s new album, ‘R8,’ scrapped because her singles were bad? (IDLYITW)
- Is Cara Delevingne dating someone new? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Did Kim Kardashian sell out frenemy Paris Hilton to the tabloids back in the day? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Will Jenelle Evans be the next ‘Teen Mom’ cast member to make a sex tape? (Reality Tea)
- Meet ‘Empire’ star Terrence Howard’s baby boy, Qirin! (Babyrazzi)
- Is Miley Cyrus dating a Victoria’s Secret model? (ICYDK)
- Chanel Iman was simply stunning in this gown. (Celebslam)
- Zara Phillips, daughter of Princess Anne and granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth, says she had a “slightly more normal upbringing” since she didn’t have a royal title. (Celebitchy)
- Amber Rose and Machine Gun Kelly’s romance heats up! (Bossip)
The winter vacation at ski resort Mammoth Mountain is over, and Gwen Stefani is back to business in LA. Here she is with Gavin Rossdale, meeting up for lunch with director Brett Ratner. I wonder if this was a friendly lunch or a business one? RELATED: Pink chats with Gwen Stefani at Mammoth Mountain Resort.
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale hit the slopes with their older sons, Kingston and Zuma! Check out the stories from the past week.
- Chris Rock filed for divorce after 19 years of marriage.
- Alicia Keys welcomed baby #2!
- Mel B openly denied domestic violence rumors.
- Khloe Kardashian still plans to divorce Lamar Odom, one way or another.
- Did Christina Aguilera curse out Mickey Mouse?
- ‘The Hunger Games’ star Jennifer Lawrence topped Forbes’s Highest Grossing Actors List of 2014.
- Did Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello get engaged?
- Giada De Laurentiis and Todd Thompson split after 11 years of marriage.
- Jeremy Renner’s wife files for divorce after about 10 months of marriage.
- Nicki Minaj opens up about getting an abortion as a teen.
- Gwyneth Paltrow wants to examine the “mean girls” phenomenon.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt secretly ties the knot!
- Did Charlize Theron and Sean Penn get engaged?
- Is Kate Gosselin dating a millionaire?
- Kim Kardashian kicks off the new year by addressing rumors.
- People are wondering if Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are already married after his Facebook post.
- Kanye West says his deceased mother sang through him to North West for his new song, ‘Only One.’
- Alec Baldwin and his wife, Hilaria, are expecting their second child together.
- Idina Menzel responds to criticism when she has some difficulty with a live performance of the hit ‘Frozen’ song, ‘Let It Go,’ on NYE.
- Jennifer Aniston says she and Jusin Theroux “know our truth.”
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ star Jamie Dornan says men are more submissive than women.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET