Zuma Rossdale is READY to party! He arrived at a birthday party with his parents, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale, as well as little brother Apollo. Kingston was MIA: he was probably at another party with kids his own age. RELATED: Gwen Stefani: love it or hate it?
‘The Voice’ judge Gwen Stefani stopped by the Beverly Hilton Hotel with baby Apollo in tow. Wonder what kind of meeting they had there? Anyway, Gwen was as fashion fierce as ever. RELATED: Gwen Stefani’s fashion influence is her younger self.
Did you hear about Gwen Stefani saying her fashion inspiration is her eight grade self? You can definitely see that in this edgy outfit! She rocked the red carpet for the z100’s Jingle Ball. RELATED: Gwen Stefani’s fashion influences come from the past.
It’s time for KIIS FM’s annual Jingle Ball! Plenty of celebs turned out for the event this year, including Taylor Swift, Gwen Stefani, Iggy Azalea, Rita Ora, and Meghan Trainor. You can see all the pics in the gallery after the break. RELATED: Why did Lady Gaga think Taylor Swift was “full of s—“?
‘The Voice’ judge Gwen Stefani was spotted hanging out with her two younger sons, Zuma and Apollo. Maybe Kingston was at home with Gavin Rossdale and their adorable little dog. It looks like Gwen and her boys had plenty to do while out and about. RELATED: Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have a busy day with the kids.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale, and other guests arriving for Kate Hudson’s annual Halloween party! To see who each celeb is, click on the picture in the gallery to enlarge it.
- Angelina Jolie goes blonde for her movie ‘By The Sea.’ (D Listed)
- Is Zac Efron acting “like a dictator” with his new girlfriend? (OK! Magazine)
- Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner made their way to Bruce Jenner’s 65th birthday lunch. (Moe Jackson)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt embrace for the cameras. (Lainey Gossip)
- Lauren Conrad did it again for Halloween. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Chelsea Handler paid homage to Russian leader Vladimir Putin in a NSFW Instagram pic. (PopSugar)
- Ready to END the bedtime battles? (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Sugar Bear and Uncle Poodle are “getting screwed” because Mama June decided to start dating a convicted child molester. (TMZ)
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner’s book hasn’t exactly lit up the bestseller charts. (IDLYITW)
- Ricki Lake has officially filed for divorce. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Has Kristen Stewart cut Robert Pattinson off completely now that he’s dating FKA Twig? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Taylor Swift has made it clear: she is NOT interested in dating. (PopCrush)
- Here’s how ‘Couples Therapy’ worked out for Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell: they called it quits. (Reality Tea)
- James Corden welcomes daughter Carey! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Check out Jenna Fischer’s adorable baking buddy. (Babyrazzi)
- Ashton Kutcher turned to Google for parenting advice. (ICYDK)
- Beyonce is flawless in stripes. (Celebuzz)
- Kaley Cuoco got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame! (Celebslam)
- What (sexist sentiment) does T.I. have to say about the Iggy Azalea and Nicki Minaj feud? (Celebitchy)
- The ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ left NeNe Leakes behind to kick it in the Philippines. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET