- Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill hang out at Oscars luncheon. (Lainey Gossip)
- People are willing to pay HOW MUCH for Kanye West’s sold-out Red October kicks? (Perez Hilton)
- Ready for the second season of ‘Hannibal’? (Oh No They Didn’t)
- Just in time for Valentine’s Day: this Facebook app lets you know when you should have gotten married (or should in the future). (Jezebel)
- Is Rupert Sanders still in love with Kristen Stewart? (Hollywood Life)
You KNOW attendees are going to be chic for Gwen Stefani’s baby shower! Jessica Alba and Gwyneth Paltrow were two of the celebs seen going to the ‘No Doubt’ singer and L.A.M.B. fashion designer’s baby shower. Gwen herself wore basic black, but look at those shoes. They’re FIERCE.
I bet they had a fun time at Gwen’s baby shower. The things for babies change so fast, whatever she used for Zuma is probably way out of date. There’s a reason the baby products business is so lucrative- LOL. Jessica probably brought her something organic. Actually, I bet Gwyneth did, too ;). Well, the gadgets and things may change, but babies are babies. I’m sure Gwen’s ready for baby #3.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Who says rocking a baby bump means you have to forego personal style? Gwen Stefani clearly doesn’t believe that! LOVE those animal print open-toe ankle boots. Gwen isn’t letting her baby bump stop her from enjoying killer footwear, either- LOL. She will look chic as she strides into the hospital for her delivery, I’m sure.
Paparazzi caught up with Gwen going in for what seems to be her weekly acupuncture treatment. I wonder if the acupuncture has been helping her with all the little things that can crop up during pregnancy, like nausea and back aches and stuff? I have a friend who swore by it during her pregnancy. Well, I don’t know how hard this pregnancy has been on Gwen, but she’s managed to keep putting her best fashion foot forward.
Photos by Vasquez/FAMEFLYNET
Check out what’s happening around the web!
- Sean Penn wants to move in with Charlize Theron and adopt her son: things are getting serious! (D Listed)
- Candice Swanepoel and Karlie Kloss spice up Victoria Secret’s Herald Square store. (Moe Jackson)
- There is NOTHING wrong with Izabel Goulart’s face. (DS, Site NSFW)
- Victoria Beckham steps out with Harper. (Lainey Gossip)
- Oh no! Kylie Jenner had to be rushed to the hospital. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Arrests have been made of people alleged to be involved in Philip Seymour Hoffman’s death. (PopSugar)
- I’m sure Mark Wahlberg scored some serious “cool dad” points when he took his kids to the ‘Legoland’ premiere! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Oh boy. George Zimmerman and rapper DMX are set to square off in the ring. (TMZ)
- Abigail Clancey loves her mum. (Hollywood Tuna)
- OMG. Police found 72 bags of heroin in Philip Seymour Hoffman’s apartment. (IDLYITW)
- Taylor Swift says it’s “easy” for her to stay fully clothed. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Paul Walker’s girlfriend upset his entire estate was left to his daughter? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Just how closely does Kris Jenner work with tabloids? (Amy Grindhouse)
- How did Gwen Stefani’s tweet cause a twitter backlash? (PopCrush)
- Great news: ‘The Little Couple’ star Jen Arnold’s cancer is in remission! (Reality Tea)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
I can’t tell who Gwen Stefani and her family were rooting for when they went to the Siren Super Bowl Party. It must be kinda weird in LA. They don’t even have a football team, so it’s not like they even had a chance of having a team in the game. Yet the Angelenos aren’t going to be left out of one of the biggest sporting events in the US! It certainly didn’t bother the Stefani-Rossdale clan: Gavin Rossdale looks like he enjoyed himself, as did Kingston and Zuma.
Gwen continues to keep her baby bump chic. You can never go wrong with all black, can you? She even got to catch up with ‘No Doubt’ member Tony Kanal. Tony was there with his daughter, Coco. If they were rooting for the Broncos, then the evening likely went downhill. Otherwise, I bet they had a fun time!
Photos by VM/FAMEFLYNET
Awww… Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale had to take their puppy to the vet. Hopefully their four-legged little one will be better soon! We started off the week with everyone talking about the SAG Awards. Katy Perry covered GQ. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are planning a summer wedding, but it won’t be at one famous place. And Justin Bieber’s legal problems continued with an arrest in Miami Beach. Take a look at what happened last week!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Oh, BABY. Gwen Stefani’s baby bump can’t be hidden anymore. It’s not an issue for the ‘L.A.M.B.’ designer, however. Gwen knows how to make even a baby bump look chic. This woman’s maternity style is chic and edgy. Check out those boots!
Take a look at Gwen’s slouchy trousers. Normally, I’m not a big fan of them, but I like them as part of this outfit here. If anyone can pull off the slouchy trousers trend, it’s Gwen. What do you think of her edgy maternity style?
Photos by WCP/FAMEFLYNET