2013 was a BIG year for Halle Berry! She married Olivier Martinez and welcomed her second child, son Maceo. This year is bringing some new experiences as well. Halle’s filming the TV show ‘Extant,’ which is executive produced by Steven Spielberg. Her older child, daughter Nahla, is also adjusting to being a big sister.
For all of you ‘X-Men’ fans, the wait is not long! ‘X-Men Days of Future Past’ will hit theaters on May 23. Hugh Jackman leads an all-star cast that includes Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry, Nicholas Hoult, and Ellen Page.
It seems like Halle Berry’s character on ‘Extant‘ does a lot of exercising. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen her out jogging or hiking on the set. Halle’s character is an astronaut who spent a year in outer space doing experiments: maybe she’s getting re-acquainted with Earth again?
Get THE Screen Obsessed TV Buzz:
Halle Berry’s a working mom these days. She gave birth to her second child, son Maceo, last fall. Now Halle’s back at work on the set of her new TV show, ‘Extant.’ Looks like her character went for a jog or something in this scene. The show sounds interesting…
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Jenna Dewan-Tatum.
- A reminder that Shaquille O’Neal is loaded and you are not – he spends $1,000 per week on Apps. (D Listed)
- Frozen becomes the first film by a female director to gross $1Billion. (Moe Jackson)
- Here are some sneak peek photos of Lindsay Lohan on the set of 2 Broke Girls. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Tina Fey might be planning a Mean Girls sequel (although there already is one, it sucks) (PopSugar)
- Liam McDermott (Tori Spelling’s son) is 7 today – Happy Birthday little guy! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Uhm guys, did Kylie Jenner have plastic surgery? (TMZ)
- Amanda Bynes drew a self-portrait and posted it to Twitter. Some people are slamming it, but all I cn draw are stick figures, so it looks good to me! (IDLYITW)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are definitely together, and planning a June wedding. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lea Michele is dropping hints that Naya Rivera might be leaving Glee! (PopCrush)
- The Bachelor’s Juan Pablo really is that much of a dbag. (Reality Tea)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum took baby Everly to a class yesterday and they both looked adorable. (Babyrazzi)
- Jason Derulo’s new video features a whole bunch of celebs lip synching to his song. (ICYDK)
- Elizabeth Olsen is following in her older sister’s footsteps and … getting married! (Celebuzz)
- Emmy Rossum says she’s never done drugs, even though people insists she’s a “coke w****.” How rude! (Celebitchy)
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are reportedly separated. (Bossip)
Get THE Screen Obsessed TV Buzz:
Okay, I vaguely recall hearing about Halle Berry and a TV deal, but I’d completely forgotten about it until I saw these pictures. Academy Award winning actress Halle Berry IS coming to TV. Hurray! Here’s Halle filming ‘Extant.’ Here’s what the show is about:
After spending a year in space, where she lived and conducted strange experiments, astronaut Molly Watts (Halle Berry) tries to resume a normal life with her family consisting of her husband, John, a gifted scientist, and Ethan, their son, a boy like no the other. He is not their biological son as Molly is infertile. Ethan was designed by his father as the first prototype of a future line of “Humanichs”, “human robots”. But the return of Molly will have dramatic consequences for the entire planet and the fate of mankind …
I most definitely WILL be checking this out! Sound interesting? Halle even got an on-set visit from baby Maceo (check out the gallery). I can see why she returned to work for this project.
Photos by Rocstar/FAMEFLYNET
Confession: Since I first discovered Plum Pretty Sugar on Etsy a few years ago, I have been aching to tell you about them. Plum Pretty Sugar is aptly named, as their robes and loungewear evoke sugar plum dreams. The romantic, vintage look caught the eye of not only Rose McGowen, who bought the robes for her wedding, but also Halle Berry and Blake Shelton for his music video, Who are You When I’m Not Looking. Plum Pretty Sugar is the definition of fab!
It’s not only stars who are loving Plum Pretty Sugar. BHLDN noticed them, too. BHLDN is a vintage bridal site. (If it feels ever so Anthro, there’s a reason. BHLDN is the sister site of Anthropologie.) Have you looked through BHLDN? FAB, right?
Despite their hectic schedule, Plum Pretty Sugar sat down with us to dish about their products. First, we wanted to know what inspires the divine look of Plum Pretty Sugar. Plum Pretty Sugar told us,
Plum Pretty Sugar is inspired by a relaxed, feminine and effortless way of living. The brand features beautiful silhouettes in whisper-soft fabrics in enchanting patterns and garden-inspired palettes.
Plum Pretty Sugar is unlike anything else I’ve see in robes and pajamas. In their own words, we wanted to know how they feel their product is unique in the market.
Plum Pretty Sugar pieces bring breezy comfort whilst looking and feeling pretty. Pieces are perfect for mothers-to-be, honeymoons and vacations, gifts, boudoir, everyday prepping and primping, and much more!
Plum Pretty Sugar best sellers include Kimono Style Robe, Shortie Sets, and Pretty PJs. It’s not too soon too start dropping hints about Valentine’s day gifts. Plum Pretty Sugar should be on the top of your list!
Catch Rose McGowen in the upcoming The Tell-Tale Heart, a thriller based on Edgar Allen Poe’s classic. It’s due out on February 15, 2014.
PHOTOS BY WENN
I’m Not Obsessed, Inc. did not receive any product nor compensation for this post. The nature of this post is purely editorial