Things haven’t been going smoothly for Halle Berry lately. She’s taken Gabriel Aubry back to court in a bid to lower her child support payments to him. Then she took him to court over straightening and coloring their daughter Nahla’s hair. Even her shopping excursions aren’t relaxing: Halle scratched her Lexus on a yellow pole and then parked in a handicapped spot. RELATED: Halle Berry continues legal battle to reduce child support payments.
One thing is clear: Halle Berry doesn’t give up. She’s continuing her legal case to get a judge to reduce her child support payments to Gabriel Aubrey for their daughter, Nahla. They’re currently set at $16K per month, and Halle wants them reduced to $3800 per month. RELATED: Halle Berry requests the court slash Gabriel Aubry’s child support.
Here’s Halle Berry arriving at LAX. She kept her head down but the sight is still interesting with than animal print hat! Talk about some chic headwear ;). RELATED: Halle Berry is requesting the court slash Gabriel Aubry’s child support payments.
Currently, Halle Berry is paying Gabriel Aubry $16K per month in child support for their daughter, Nahla. Well, the ‘Extant’ star has had enough of that. She filed documents requesting the court slash the child support payments to just $3K per month. RELATED: Halle Berry dishes on being a working mom.
I’m SO used to seeing Halle Berry with short hair that her longer locks take some getting used to! Here’s the ‘Extant’ star having lunch with a gal pal. What do you think of Halle’s new hairstyle? RELATED: Halle Berry prepares to take flight with baby Maceo.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Halle Berry!
- More pictures of Angelina Jolie’s wedding dress are revealed. (D Listed)
- Who are the 40 highest paid actors on TV right now? (OK! Magazine)
- Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens are a pilates pair. (Moe Jackson)
- Beyonce and Jay Z cuddled during a night out over Labor Day weekend. (Lainey Gossip)
- Chris Brown pleads guilty to assault in Washington case. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Does actor Benedict Cumberbatch deserve heartthrob status? (PopSugar)
- Doutzen Kroes steps out with her family. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Here’s RZA’s advice for how to avoid nude pic leaks. (TMZ)
- Uh-oh: Blake Lively got attacked by bees! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- ‘Survivor’ lead singer Jimi Jamison is dead. RIP. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ then-and-now: what have they been up to for the past 20 years? (PopCrush)
- If you missed the ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ season finale: here’s a recap. Kim Kardashian prepared to walk down the aisle. (Reality Tea)
- Looking for back-to-school clothes? Here are some stores to check out! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale hang out with their beach boys. (Babyrazzi)
- Taylor Swift doesn’t feel “cool.” (ICYDK)
- Miley Cyrus got naked (literally) for V magazine. (IDLYITW)
- Say good-bye to Hugh Jackman’s pointy ‘Peter Pan’ beard! (Celebuzz)
- Avril Lavigne looks like she had a fun night out on the town. (Celebslam)
- Is Joan Rivers’s family considering suing the clinic where she stopped breathing during a procedure on her throat? (Celebitchy)
- Beyonce addresses pregnancy rumors while out partying with Jay Z and sister Solange. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Reese Witherspoon!
- Linda Perry calls out Beyonce’s songwriting skills. (D Listed)
- Are Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner feuding? Has Kendall become a diva? (OK! Magazine)
- Megan Fox was stunning on the red carpet at Nickelodeon’s Kids Choice Sports 2014. (Moe Jackson)
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Katie Holmes “perfectly cast” as husband and wife in ‘Woman In Gold’? (Lainey Gossip)
- What lyrics brought Jay Z to tears? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Looks like Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher like to keep things routine. (PopSugar)
- Giuliana Rancic’s boys have fun in the sun. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Uh-oh: a celebrity owned club is in trouble after underage star Justin Bieber is photographed drinking there. (TMZ)
- Courtney Stodden urges everyone to go vegetarian with a lettuce bikini. Seriously. (IDLYITW)
- Oh boy. Tim McGraw slapped a woman who seemed to be groping him during a performance. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Kendra Wilkinson planning to profit off of her upcoming divorce from Hank Baskett? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kim Kardashian shared a booty-baring bikini pic. (PopCrush)
- Did you miss the premiere of Kim Zolciak’s show, ‘Don’t Be Tardy’? Catch up with this recap! (Reality Tea)
- Kristen Bell is “completely stumped” when it comes to naming baby #2. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Dave Franco and Conan O’Brien join Tinder on ‘Conan.’ (Celebuzz)
- Brooke Burke rocked a bikini at the beach. (Celebslam)
- Is Halle Berry a “hot and cold diva” on the set of ‘Extant’? (Celebitchy)
- OMG: is Kanye West using a GPS tracker to keep tabs on Kim Kardashian? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET