Remember when the red carpet looked like a rainbow with all the dresses popping in bright colors at the awards shows? That trend seems to have passed, if the 2015 Golden Globes are any indication. A lot of ladies, like Jennifer Aniston, played it safe in basic black for their red carpet looks. White was another popular color. Many ladies, like Heidi Klum, did pop in red; otherwise, the colors were much more muted. Check out all the looks in our gallery after the break! RELATED: Jennifer Aniston will receive a major award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
Here’s Heidi Klum, keeping her brood entertained with a trip to The Grove! All of them are with her: Leni, Henry, Johan, and Lou. Is it just me or did they just seem to sprout up overnight? RELATED: What was Heidi Klum’s costume for her annual Halloween party?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Heidi Klum!
- Was Annie Lennox throwing shade at Madonna for her topless photos? (D Listed)
- Porsha Williams opens up about her “heated” chat with Claudia Jordan on ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta.’ (OK! Magazine)
- Check out these supermodel Instagram pics! (Moe Jackson)
- OUCH. Ariana Grande’s expression after she got hit by one of the Victoria Secret’s angel’s wings is PRICELESS. (Lainey Gossip)
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson just got a new Disney movie! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What’s Emma Roberts major hair confession? (PopSugar)
- What’s Blake Lively’s biggest parenting inspiration? (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Turns out there were major security scares at the venues where Bill Cosby was scheduled to perform before he canceled his shows. (TMZ)
- Did Taylor Swift get Jessica Hart fired from the 2014 VS Fashion Show? (IDLYITW)
- Eva Mendes dishes on babies and motherhood on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show.’ (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Has Queen Elizabeth warned granddaughter-in-law Kate Middleton about Christmas dinner behavior as well as her trip to NYC? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Watch Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett perform ‘Winter Wonderland’! (PopCrush)
- Kim Kardashian says her father, Rob Kardashian, knew her body would get her a lot of male attention. (Reality Tea)
- Doutzen Kroes WOWS on the runway at the 2014 VS Fashion Show only four months after giving birth! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Sean Parker and wife Alexandra welcome baby #2. (Babyrazzi)
- Tara Reid defines her slender frame for her bikini photo shoot. (ICYDK)
- Was Lady Gaga channeling Carmen Sandiego in this outfit? (Celebuzz)
- Candice Swanepoel wore gold wings for the 2014 VS Fashion Show. (Celebslam)
- OMG: is James Bond actually going to have an “age appropriate” Bond girl in the upcoming ‘Spectre’? (Celebitchy)
- Kelly Rowland lost her mother, Doris Rowland Garrison. Our thoughts are with her. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Model Heidi Klum is known for her Halloween parties, especially the elaborate costumes she wears. As usual, I’d never recognize her if she wasn’t identified in the pictures. This year, Heidi dressed up as a butterfly. RELATED: Why Heidi Klum went “old school” for Halloween.
Parents Heidi Klum and Seal cheer on their soccer superstars. Here are the big stories from the past week.
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin make their marriage official legally with a civil ceremony.
- Fergie dropped a new song: ‘L.A. Love (La La).’
- Brad Pitt opens up about his marriage to Angelina Jolie and his BFF George Clooney.
- Avril Lavigne celebrated her 30th birthday in Vegas without husband Chad Kroeger.
- Reese Witherspoon told Vogue she’s a woman “of many shades.”
- Amanda Bynes was arrested for a DUI.
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin open up about their wedding.
- Liv Tyler confirms the rumors: she’s pregnant!
- Ben Affleck dishes on trying to be his kids’ hero.
- Anne Hathaway said fame “f**ked” her up for a long time.
- Is Bethenny Frankel returning to ‘Real Housewives of New York City’?
- When choosing between Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian, Sean “Diddy” Combs is Team JLo.
- Brad Pitt says his kids make him feel like the richest man alive.
- Snooki gets real about giving birth and dealing with a newborn.
- Kate Middleton was forced to cancel her first public appearance since announcing her second pregnancy.
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher welcome a baby girl and announce her name.
- Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo open up about their split.
- Porsha Williams speaks out about her demotion on ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta.’
- Alyssa Milano announces she’s leaving ‘Mistresses’ and explains why.
- Did Zoe Saldana confirm she’s having twins?
- Teresa Giudice and her husband, Joe, face the judge and received their prison sentences.
- Ellen Pompeo announces the arrival of her second daughter.
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are returning to reality TV: Speidi is BACK.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Heidi Klum, Mel B, Howie Mandel, Howard Stern, and Nick Cannon of ‘America’s Got Talent.’
- Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence keep their date nights low-key. (D Listed)
- Demi Lovato is ready to flaunt her booty! (OK! Magazine)
- Vanessa Hudgens hit the shops in Studio City. (Moe Jackson)
- Victoria Beckham is getting closer to opening her flagship store in Dover! (Lainey Gossip)
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani go head-to-head in a lip synch battle on ‘The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here are 25 things you didn’t know about Drew Barrymore. (PopSugar)
- Kristin Cavallari dishes on motherhood and… sex positions? (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Beyonce’s dad, Matthew Knowles, has another kid. (TMZ)
- Now Iggy Azalea is suing her ex-boyfriend. (IDLYITW)
- Melissa Rivers speaks out for the first time since Joan Rivers’s memorial service. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Uh-oh: are ‘The Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfmann and her fiance, Josh Murray, having problems? They’re headed to ‘Couples Therapy.’ (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Hot new Hollywood couple alert: Lucy Hale and Adam Pitts are dating! (PopCrush)
- Farrah Abraham says she isn’t the one homeschooling her daughter. (Reality Tea)
- Nick Lachey and Vanessa celebrate Camden’s second birthday! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka married for their kids’ sakes. (Babyrazzi)
- Matt Damon dines out. (ICYDK)
- Was Kendall Jenner bullied at NYFW? (Celebuzz)
- Candice Swanepoel rocks a colorful bikini. (Celebslam)
- I think it’s safe to say Mayim Bialik is NOT a fan of ‘Frozen.’ (Celebitchy)
- Beyonce shares more hot bikini pics from her vacay. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET