In ‘The Man From U.N.C.L.E.’ you get not one superhero but TWO. ‘Superman’ star Henry Cavill and ‘The Lone Ranger’ star Armie Hammer teamed up for this movie. I remember seeing paparazzi pictures of these two filming, like, two years ago. It’s now ready for the big screen! Check out our first look at the trailer below. RELATED: Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer are the two Hot Guys of the Day.
Zack Snyder, the director of the highly anticipated ‘Batman vs Superman,’ continues to tantalize us with pics from the set. He’s tweeted two amazing shots of his stars: Ben Affleck as Batman and Henry Cavill as Superman. Superman looks like he visited some Jedi from ‘Star Wars,’ doesn’t he? RELATED: Michael Cera joins the ‘Batman vs Superman’ cast as The Riddler.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Tammy’ stars Melissa McCarthy and Susan Sarandon as well as Melissa’s husband (and ‘Tammy’ co-writer) Ben Falcone!
- Ready for another Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott reality TV show? (D Listed)
- Are Ellen Page and Shailene Woodley dating? (OK! Magazine)
- Charlie Hunnam steamed up this Calvin Klein ‘Reveal’ ad. Disappointed he dropped out of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ now? (Lainey Gossip)
- Uh-oh: Christian singers are suing Katy Perry over her song ‘Dark Horse.’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Is Blue Ivy Carter already turning into a mini-Beyonce? (PopSugar)
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban jet out of Sydney with their daughters. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Justin Bieber’s at it again: see how his wild ways ended up getting these condo owners an expensive bill! (TMZ)
- Does Kim Kardashian need to be a little more careful with her wardrobe choices? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Brad Pitt ready to leave Angelina Jolie over a rumored sex tape? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- OMG: why is Emma Watson under investigation by the British government? (PopCrush)
- I think it’s safe to say Joe and Melissa Gorga’s sale of their mansion has turned into a complete and utter MESS. (Reality Tea)
- Meet the new Trump princess: Donald and Vanessa Trump introduce their daughter, Chloe Sofia. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Only the best of the best for Joe Francis’ twin daughters: their baby registry tops $14K! (Babyrazzi)
- Jennifer Meyer designed Courteney Cox’s engagement ring. (ICYDK)
- HELLO, Superman! Here’s a shot of Henry Cavill looking very impressive in his suit for this still for ‘Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice.’ (Celebuzz)
- Bruce Jenner Was Not Having It with the paparazzi. (Celebuzz)
- Angelina Jolie releases a statement after the death of Louis Zamperini; she directed the film adaptation of his biography, ‘Unbroken.’ (Celebitchy)
- Oh boy: French Montana’s estranged wife says he left her and their son for Khloe Kardashian. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Michael Cera, best known for his roles in Juno and Arrested Development (although he’s had some hilarious bit parts in other films), has reportedly signed on to the cast of Batman v Superman as The Riddler.
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, one of the stars of the hit series The Big Bang Theory, gave her first interview since her New Year’s Eve wedding to none other than Cosmopolitan, and landed herself a gorgeous cover!
We’re giving you a double dose of hotness today! Here’s ‘Man of Steel‘ star Henry Cavill and ‘Lone Ranger‘ star Armie Hammer. They’re co-starring in the film ‘The Man From U.N.C.L.E.’ Henry and Armie are shooting a scene in Rome.
Each of these guys is HAWT is his own right. Now we get to see them on screen together? It’s a good thing movie theaters tend to be well air-conditioned! I don’t even know what the movie is about, but I’m ready to see it- LOL. Happy Friday!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Remember when Kaley Cuoco dated Superman star Henry Cavill for a quick hot minute? Yeah, that relationship ended as quickly as it started. Well, we’re now hearing that it was Kaley who pulled the plug on their relationship because apparently she couldn’t handle all the publicity she was getting with him. Here’s the scoop:
Actress Kaley Cuoco was reportedly overwhelmed by her relationship with actor Henry Cavill and it was difficult for her to deal with the non-stop attention.
Cavill and Cuoco split up last month following a brief romance and friends of the 27-year-old actress said the relationship was difficult for her, reports contactmusic.com.
“She just got overwhelmed with the very public Superman relationship. She’s not used to that much attention and chaos in her life,” a source told OK! Magazine.
The Big Bang Theory actress has now moved on to tennis player Ryan Sweeting and is much happier with this low-key romance, from what we’re hearing. Hey, whatever floats your boat, right? I don’t blame Kaley for pulling the plug with Henry, though. It’s not easy being in a relationship and having the spotlight on you at the same time!
Photos via FameFlynet