When I first heard about the movie ‘The Man from U.N.C.L.E.,’ I wasn’t all that interested. Even hearing that ‘Superman’ star Henry Cavill and ‘Lone Ranger’ star Armie Hammer were starring in it didn’t really intrigue me. Then I saw the first trailer, and after seeing this new one, I think I’ve been persuaded: I’m checking this movie out in the theater! This is a great example of the powerful selling potential of trailers ;).
If you were on the internet yesterday, then surely you saw the buzz about a fan leaking the Batman v Superman trailer online after recording it on a cell phone. The official Batman v Superman trailer will first be shown at select IMAX locations on Monday. However, director Zack Snyder went ahead and posted the trailer that was leaked on twitter. Check it out after the break!
In ‘The Man From U.N.C.L.E.’ you get not one superhero but TWO. ‘Superman’ star Henry Cavill and ‘The Lone Ranger’ star Armie Hammer teamed up for this movie. I remember seeing paparazzi pictures of these two filming, like, two years ago. It’s now ready for the big screen! Check out our first look at the trailer below. RELATED: Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer are the two Hot Guys of the Day.
Zack Snyder, the director of the highly anticipated ‘Batman vs Superman,’ continues to tantalize us with pics from the set. He’s tweeted two amazing shots of his stars: Ben Affleck as Batman and Henry Cavill as Superman. Superman looks like he visited some Jedi from ‘Star Wars,’ doesn’t he? RELATED: Michael Cera joins the ‘Batman vs Superman’ cast as The Riddler.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Tammy’ stars Melissa McCarthy and Susan Sarandon as well as Melissa’s husband (and ‘Tammy’ co-writer) Ben Falcone!
- Ready for another Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott reality TV show? (D Listed)
- Are Ellen Page and Shailene Woodley dating? (OK! Magazine)
- Charlie Hunnam steamed up this Calvin Klein ‘Reveal’ ad. Disappointed he dropped out of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ now? (Lainey Gossip)
- Uh-oh: Christian singers are suing Katy Perry over her song ‘Dark Horse.’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Is Blue Ivy Carter already turning into a mini-Beyonce? (PopSugar)
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban jet out of Sydney with their daughters. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Justin Bieber’s at it again: see how his wild ways ended up getting these condo owners an expensive bill! (TMZ)
- Does Kim Kardashian need to be a little more careful with her wardrobe choices? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Brad Pitt ready to leave Angelina Jolie over a rumored sex tape? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- OMG: why is Emma Watson under investigation by the British government? (PopCrush)
- I think it’s safe to say Joe and Melissa Gorga’s sale of their mansion has turned into a complete and utter MESS. (Reality Tea)
- Meet the new Trump princess: Donald and Vanessa Trump introduce their daughter, Chloe Sofia. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Only the best of the best for Joe Francis’ twin daughters: their baby registry tops $14K! (Babyrazzi)
- Jennifer Meyer designed Courteney Cox’s engagement ring. (ICYDK)
- HELLO, Superman! Here’s a shot of Henry Cavill looking very impressive in his suit for this still for ‘Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice.’ (Celebuzz)
- Bruce Jenner Was Not Having It with the paparazzi. (Celebuzz)
- Angelina Jolie releases a statement after the death of Louis Zamperini; she directed the film adaptation of his biography, ‘Unbroken.’ (Celebitchy)
- Oh boy: French Montana’s estranged wife says he left her and their son for Khloe Kardashian. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Michael Cera, best known for his roles in Juno and Arrested Development (although he’s had some hilarious bit parts in other films), has reportedly signed on to the cast of Batman v Superman as The Riddler.
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, one of the stars of the hit series The Big Bang Theory, gave her first interview since her New Year’s Eve wedding to none other than Cosmopolitan, and landed herself a gorgeous cover!