Alec Baldwin’s oldest daughter, model Ireland Baldwin, was rushed to the hospital on Friday with stomach pains. And it turns out it was appendicitis! Thankfully, Alec and his wife Hilaria are in L.A. this week with their youngest daughter, so he was able to rush to her side within minutes.
Something tells me Alec Baldwin is a very excited father-to-be! This is child #3 for him, but there’s still a first: this is going to be his first son. Hilaria Baldwin made the announcement via Instagram with the adorable pic above. RELATED: Alec and Hilaria Baldwin are expecting a baby in 2015.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Reese Witherspoon.
- Zac Efron’s bodyguard spun a slightly different, way more crazy, version of what happened during the fight they were involved in. (D Listed)
- London socialite (and former Made In Chelsea cast member) Kimberley Garner stepped out last night to promo her clothing line. (Moe Jackson)
- Drew Barrymore was practically glowing on the red carpet! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Angelina Jolie went on a top secret UN mission, complete with tons of security. (PopSugar)
- Nicole Kidman and her kiddos, accompanied by Keith Urban, have landed in Australia. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Woah – this Zac Efron story is just getting more and more intense! His “bodyguard” is actually a convicted drug dealer. Whoops! (TMZ)
- Courtney Stodden posted a new selfie on Instagram. That is all. (IDLYITW)
- Cameron Diaz (who is apparently close friends with Gwyneth Paltrow) has an opinion on the “conscious uncoupling” going on – and it’s quite refreshing. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Whitney Houston’s sister has taken out a restraining order on her niece – Bobbi Kristina’s – husband. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Selena Gomez has been subpoenaed in a trial related to Justin Bieber’s antics. (PopCrush)
- Jason Hoppy is going after Bethenny Frankel where it hurts – her wallet. (Reality Tea)
- Hilaria Baldwin, her daughter Carmen, and Giada De Laurentiis did some yoga – it was adorable. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jason Biggs’ son is being guarded night and day … by the family’s cute pooch. (Babyrazzi)
- Reese Witherspoon was out and about in Beverly Hills yesterday looking a bit Elle Woods. (ICYDK)
- Emma Watson dished to Celebuzz about how she would spend her time on an Ark. (Celebuzz)
- Gwyneth Paltrow said she thinks her life as a working mom is harder than regular women with 9-5 jobs who also have kids. (Celebitchy)
- Rihanna and Drake were snapped holding hands. FINALLY! (Bossip)
Photos via WENN.
I think it must be pretty clear that Alec Baldwin speaks, or tweets, without thinking when he’s upset. The actor took to his now deleted twitter account yesterday to defend his wife, Hilaria, after a reporter accused her of tweeting during actor James Gandolfini’s funeral services.
Alec responded by going off on a tirade against the British reporter before eventually deleting his twitter account. You can see the screen caps of his tweets over at The Huffington Post. Today the actor looked to be in either a better mood or attempting to do some damage control as he and Hilaria were spotted packing up for a trip to The Hamptons.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
It looks like this celebrity is not just a pretty face – she’s got a big heart, too! Plus. looking good does not have to be at the expense of animals lives, right? Alec Baldwin‘s wife Hilaria Baldwin was spotted attending PETA’s Cruelty-Free Shopping Guide launch event at The Body Shop in New York City on Wednesday afternoon.
Hilaria has been a vegetarian since age 5 and has helped her husband Alec to eat healthier and says it may be a matter of time for him to join her as a complete vegan. She says she has joined with PETA because of her love of animals to help create the first global cruelty free shopping guide. Sounds like a great way to shop this holiday season, right? Kudos for her for doing what’s right!
Photos via FameFlynet