Hilary Duff is headed back to TV, and I – for one – am thrilled.
Coachella 2014 is ON. Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie, Ashley Greene and Paul Khoury, Alessandra Ambrosio, Paris Hilton and her sister Nicky, Alessandra Ambrosio, Oscar winner Jared Leto, and former ‘Breaking Bad’ star Aaron Paul are among the celebs enjoying the music festival!
- Hollywood legend Mickey Rooney passed away.
- Miranda Lambert won BIG at the 49th ACM Awards 2014!
- Kristie Alley re-teamed with Jenny Craig.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, kicked off a three-week tour of Australia and New Zealand.
- GQ had a bizarre interview with the Human Barbie.
- Does Jillian Michael want off ‘The Biggest Loser’ again?
- Baby Prince George made his public debut at a playdate in New Zealand.
- Are Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson giving a relationship another try?
- Rapper Big Sean calls off his engagement to ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera.
- Stephen Colbert is tapped to take over ‘The Late Show’ after David Letterman steps down.
- Tori Spelling says she can never give Dean McDermott “enough sex” in the first clip from her new Lifetime reality TV show, ‘True Tori.’
Photos by Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Emma Stone.
- Did Beyonce photoshop her own Instagram pic?! (D Listed)
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are really the cutest couple ever, right? (Lainey Gossip)
- Did John Stamos post the cutest Throwback Thursday photo in the history of the Internet? Hint: It includes some itty-bitty Olsen twins! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Chris Martin has stepped out for the first time without his wedding ring … incase you were wondering. (PopSugar)
- Olympic beach volleyball medalist Jen Kessy is pregnant – congrats! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- It seems Colin Kaepernick’s sponsors are all standing behind him while the investigation into the alleged sexual assault rages on. (TMZ)
- Miley Cyrus feels that she’s part of the evolution of feminism. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Angelina Jolie has reportedly called Kim Kardashian “a witless bimbo.” A bit harsh, no? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- A crew member on the show Tosh.0 was accidentally shot and killed by police. Tragic. (PopCrush)
- NeNe Leaks interviewed Andy Cohen on WWHL last night. (Reality Tea)
- Jennifer Garner fessed up on The Tonight Show that her husband, Ben Affleck, was responsible for teaching their son “about his boy parts.” (Babyrazzi)
- I really, really, really hope this is true – Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie are back together! (ICYDK)
- Coachella style through the years. (Celebuzz)
- Oscar Pistorius is apparently dating a 19 year old… even though he’s currently on trial for killing his last girlfriend. (Celebitchy)
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Kate Upton!
- James Franco totally hit on some girl he met outside of the theater he was recently doing a play in! (D Listed)
- Kate Upton, Cameron Diaz, and Leslie Mann looked gorgeous at the UK premiere of The Other Woman. (Moe Jackson)
- Colin Egglesfield, who starred in The Client List and Something Borrowed, was arrested for disorderly conduct. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- George Clooney and his new girlfriend look quite loved up. (PopSugar)
- Orlando Bloom took his adorable son, Flynn, with him to get his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- So after all of that, Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner aren’t separated? (TMZ)
- Bar Refaeli recently got a facial… made of 24-carat gold. Yeah. (IDLYITW)
- Katy Perry’s wax figure is headed to London. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Beyonce made a trip to Bergdorf’s recently and had the entire staff terrified, because she’s caused an employee to be fired in the past! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ed Sheeran granted one of his fan’s dying wishes. Good man, good man. (PopCrush)
- Kim Kardashian has been posting what look like music video teasers on Instagram. (Reality Tea)
- Kendra Wilkinson plans to “empower” her son Hank with his role as big brother. That’s probably a pretty good plan. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hilary Duff’s son Luca fed his mom some chips and it was adorable. (Babyrazzi)
- Alexa Ray Joel looks like she may have had a bit of work done. (ICYDK)
- Jamie Lynn Spears made her first appearance since getting married last month. (Celebuzz)
- An unnamed celeb’s former personal assistant dished to The Cut about their A-List former boss’s totally diva antics. Who is it?! (Celebitchy)