The Hollywood baby boom carries on! Jack Osbourne and his wife, Lisa Stelly, are going to have an exciting 2015. They’re expecting their second child. RELATED: Jack Osbourne and Lisa Stelly are ready to party for Halloween.
Here’s your daily dose of news and gossip, brought to you by Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (nee Kate Middleton).
- Bobbi Kristina is NOT happy with Angela Bassett after Angela cast someone else to play Whitney Houston in Lifetime’s biopic. (D Listed)
- Here’s a recap of Kim Kardashian’s eye-opening experience with racism from ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians.’ (OK! Magazine)
- What do you think of these red carpet looks at the latest ‘Transformers’ premiere? (Moe Jackson)
- Prince Harry showed off his dance moves in Chile! (Lainey Gossip)
- JLo can rock a crop top with the best of them. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What problems? Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck seemed very happy while celebrating their ninth wedding anniversary in Detroit. (PopSugar)
- Can you spot Kourtney Kardashian’s barely there baby bump? (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Although Chris Brown vowed to give up the partying after he got out of jail, it looks like he decided to make an exception Sunday night after the BET Awards. (TMZ)
- Are you interested in Jessica Simpson’s new fragrance? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Another day, another rumor about the uncertainty of Jennifer Aniston’s and Justin Theroux’s relationship. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Adam Levine gets honest about the perks of fame. (PopCrush)
- ‘Teen Mom’ star Jenelle Evans welcomes baby #2. Congrats! (Reality Tea)
- New mom Kerry Washington STUNNED on the red carpet at the BET Awards. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jack Osbourne has a lunch date with his favorite girls, and they had a lot to celebrate! (Babyrazzi)
- Can you see Kellan Lutz as William Shatner? (ICYDK)
- Here’s how you can get Blake Lively’s perfect hair. (Celebuzz)
- Do you believe it’s really Cameron Diaz in this picture? (Celebslam)
- How do you think Chris Pratt looks after losing 60 pounds in 6 months for his new movie, ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’? (Celebitchy)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Are you READY for the 56th Annual Grammy Awards tonight? If you want all the deets, including behind-the-scenes details and lots of red carpet access, then Fuse has you covered. Fuse will broadcast a special 2014 GRAMMY® Takeover on Sunday, January 26, 2014 beginning at 4:00 p.m. EST. The takeover will feature music videos from GRAMMY® nominees and winners, past and present. Along with music videos, Fuse will feature moments from this year’s star-studded red carpet on the linear network in a picture-in-picture display.
Fuse News senior contributing correspondent Jack Osbourne will cover all of the action as music’s brightest stars and biggest players walk the carpet from the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Fuse Red Carpet: Live @ GRAMMY®s will stream live on Fuse.tv beginning at 4:00 p.m. EST. The four-hour linear takeover and live stream on Fuse.tv will connect fans to their favorite artists on music’s biggest night. Additionally, Fuse will cover all of the excitement the week leading up to the event with special GRAMMY® coverage on Fuse News, Trending 10 and Top 20 Countdown. You can also join in the conversation on twitter (@fusetv) using the hashtag #FuseGRAMMYs.
- Singer Bonnie Bramlett is 69.
- Singer Bonnie Raitt is 64.
- “Entertainment Tonight” host Mary Hart is 63.
- Former Playboy CEO Christie Hefner is 61.
- Actress Alfre Woodard is 61.
- Singer-songwriter Rickie Lee Jones is 59.
- Singer-actor Leif Garrett is 52.
- Actress Courtney Thorne-Smith is 46.
- Actress Parker Posey is 45.
- Singer Diana King is 43.
- Actress Gretchen Mol is 40.
- Actor Matthew Rhys is 39.
- Actress Tara Reid is 38.
- Singer Bucky Covington is 36.
- Actress Dania Ramirez is 34.
- TV personality Jack Osbourne is 28.
- Actress Jessica Lowndes is 25.
- Singer Lauren Alaina is 19.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
The couple that plays together stays together, right? Such seems to be the case for Jack Osbourne and wife Lisa Stelly, who were spotted last night at the Hooray Henry’s Halloween party among other celeb guests in West Hollywood.
With Lisa as Minnie Mouse and Jack as (we think!) Winnie-the-Pooh, the playful duo gave a nod to favorite kids’ characters. No doubt having a baby daughter will do that to you! They were laughing as they exited the party and got into their car to drive home. So cute all around.
Photos by PER/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
Between jam-packed work schedules on Dancing with the Stars and more, plus raising their baby daughter Pearl, reality star and rock royalty heir Jack Osbourne and his wife Lisa Stelly are a pretty busy couple! But that doesn’t mean there’s no room for romance. The duo were spotted out on the town last night enjoying a romantic dinner date. So cute!
Jack and Lisa dined out at hot spot Spago in Beverly Hills. She was looking sharp in an all-black ensemble with simple gold accessories. Her short red ‘do was styled simply and pulled behind her ears. Jack wore a green button-down, navy blazer and jeans. If not for their incredibly easy-to-spot star power, these two were like any other couple on a date night. We love it! So glad to see they’re going strong.
Photos by Bello/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
Talk about an adorable family! Jack Osbourne looked like he took some time off from the dance floor to spend a little daddy and me time with his munchkin Pearl while he and wife Lisa took her to a baby class in Los Angeles, Calif. on Thursday afternoon.
Tell us, have you been watching Jack on Dancing With The Stars this season? Do you think he has a chance at the mirror ball at all? Here’s hoping he continues to do well!