Jaden Smith is getting some “normal” teenage experiences, despite being part of a Hollywood power family! He took actress Amandla Stenberg to prom yesterday. While the experience may have been normal, Jordan’s choice of attire was certainly unique.
Last night was the 2014 American Music Awards! Remember when Jennifer Lopez basically mocked CBS’s attempt at a dress code with a hip-high slit dress that showed off plenty of leg? Well, that was SO 2013 for JLo: she flaunted her tight abs instead. However, slits were definitely in on the red carpet last night. From Fergie to Jordin Sparks to Olivia Munn, legs were peeking out of slits everywhere. Check out all of our pictures after the break: just click on the pic to see who’s featured in that photo! RELATED: Jennifer Lopez gives the leg to the 2013 Grammys dress code.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Taylor Swift.
- Pamela Anderson has gone back to her long locks… bring back the bob! (D Listed)
- Kylie Jenner sets the record straight, she was not caught making out with BFF Jaden Smith at her sister Kim’s wedding. (OK! Magazine)
- Cher Lloyd is promoting her new album in NYC. (Moe Jackson)
- The Kimye wedding apparently cost almost $3million… yeah. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Celebrities reflect on Maya Angelou’s amazing legacy. (PopSugar)\
- Maya Angelou has died. (TMZ)
- Hayden Panettiere is expecting her first child with fiance Wladimir Klitschko. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- 50 Cent is apparently an elite athlete. (IDLYITW)
- One Direction band members have been caught smoking weed. Surprised? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Taylor Swift reportedly hates Kacey Musgraves. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Alex and Sierra have released a new single, Scarecrow. (PopCrush)
- Basketball Wives star Malaysia Pargo has filed for divorce. (Reality Tea)
- Scott Wolfe daughter Lucy Marie. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kids react to old computers – it’s hilarious. (Babyrazzi)
- According to those in attendance, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s wedding was “normal.” (ICYDK)
- So… Lily Allen did a weird dance topless, wearing only Spanx. (Celebuzz)
- Kristen Stewart thinks a lot of celebrities are just “product oriented.” (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
With Kim Kardashian and Kanye West getting all of the attention these days, I’ll admit that I tend to forget about the other Kardashian and Jenner sisters. I mean, they are still out there but of course they don’t make as many headlines as Kim does (especially TODAY!). Well, it doesn’t look like Kylie Jenner seems to mind at all as the celebrity teen was spotted doing a little shopping with her boyfriend Jaden Smith in Los Angeles, Calif. on Tuesday afternoon.
These two look so cute together, don’t they? It’s interesting to see how they manage to keep their relationship out of the spotlight when the rest of the family is always in it. Something tells me that Kylie might not be like the rest of her family. Well, here’s hoping she is!
Photos via FameFlynet
After introducing ‘After Earth‘ to Europe, Will Smith and Jaden Smith have finally premiered their new movie here in the United States! The father-son duo were joined by the rest of the family for the ‘After Earth’ premiere in New York. Jada Pinkett-Smith was pretty in pink while Trey and Willow Smith were chic in basic black. It’s nice to see the entire family out on the red carpet again.
Even Jaden’s rumored girlfried, Kylie Jenner, worked the red carpet for the ‘After Earth’ premiere. Are you interested in seeing ‘After Earth’? It looks like quite an action-adventure movie, chock-full of special effects. Yet the movie really seems to be about a father-son relationship and a son proving himself, so it’s more than just some action scenes. Will you be seeing it in the theater?
Photos by AAR/FAMEFLYNET
Will Smith is one of the biggest movie stars on the planet, and it seems like he’s ready to prepare his kids to be the same. Will and his son Jaden are set to star in the upcoming sci fi flick After Earth and the two of them sat down with New York Magazine to talk about living in the limelight and whether the kids of two really famous people could grow up to be anything other than actors;
Do you think Jaden could have been a dentist?
Will: It may seem like we have pushed our kids into the business, but that is absolutely insane. I would never, ever, push somebody to have their face on a poster that’s going be everywhere in the world. He is making a choice from the informed. It’s less scary to me than if he wanted to be a dentist in that I couldn’t help with what he’d chosen. I have relationships with some of the biggest filmmakers and actors and producers on Earth. So I can be a huge help.
Willow chose singing and then un-chose it. She said, “Daddy, I want to go to school with my friends during the week, and I want to hang out with them on the weekends.” At the peak of “Whip My Hair,” she’s like, “Daddy, I’m done.” I was like, “Wow, wow, wow. No, baby, I got Annie [the upcoming movie remake, co-produced by Jay-Z], you know. It’ll be New York, you’ll be with Beyoncé. You can bring your friends.” And she said, “Daddy, I got a better idea. How about I just be 12?” At the end of the day, it has to be their choice.
The entire article is really quite interesting. You can click over to Vulture and read the entire thing. I think it’s really interesting. I don’t necessarily agree with everything he says but it definitely is interesting to read!
Photos by WENN.com
Will Smith and his son Jaden are starring in the upcoming movie ‘After Earth‘ together and they’re busy doing the promotional rounds. The father/son duo were in Moscow, Russia today where they posed together for a photocall to promote the movie.
Will and Jaden were in London last week where they were guests on the Graham Norton talk show. Did you catch a glimpse of their appearance online? Will was joined by his former ‘Fresh Prince of Bel Air’ co-stars Alfonso Ribeiro and DJ Jazzy Jeff and they all performed the theme song to the show together as well as a few other memorable dances. Will definitely knows how to get people talking when he has a movie to promote!
Photos by WENN.com