Rumor has it that Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx are going to great lengths to keep their relationship under wraps. There have been reports off and now for more than two years now that Katie and Jamie have been seeing each other, but their reps usually shoot down the rumors with the “just friends” statement.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Jennifer Lopez from the ‘American Idol’ finale. See who else was on hand to see the latest American Idol selected after the break, including Nicole Kidman joining Keith Urban for the big night!
- Is Harry Shearer going to exit ‘The Simpsons’ after 26 years? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Do these photos indicate that kids are an “unstable and mysterious breed of human”? (The Chive)
- Did Tiger Woods and Lindsay Vonn split because Tiger was caught cheating on her? (D Listed)
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley rocks her black leather mini! (Moe Jackson)
- Amy Schumer mocks Blake Lively and Gwyneth Paltrow on late night TV. (Lainey Gossip)
- Robert Pattinson has some adorable childhood pics! (PopSugar)
- Did Jay Z buy one of Khaleesi’s dragon eggs? (IDLYITW)
- Who’s Jennifer Aniston’s girl crush? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Did Jon Gosselin really call Child Protective Services on Kate Gosselin in a bid to shut down filming on ‘Kate Plus 8’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Was Kenya Moore’s “relationship” with a married man actually fake all along? (Reality Tea)
- Kendra Wilkinson dishes on motherhood and shows off a pic with her two little ones. (Babyrazzi)
- Should Ashlee Simpson stop hitting the gym? (ICYDK)
- Chrissy Teigen looks as gorgeous as ever while out and about. (Celebslam)
- George Clooney says Amal doesn’t have a stylist and doesn’t think of herself as a celebrity. (Celebitchy)
- Pink says she will NOT be fat-shamed. (Bossip)
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by the stars of ‘Annie,’ Quvenzhane Wallis, Jamie Foxx, and producer Will Smith!
- They’re HERE! Prince William and Kate Middleton arrive in NYC. (D Listed)
- Uh-oh: are the ’19 Kids and Counting’ Duggar kids feuding? (OK! Magazine)
- Should someone be pumping Alessandra Ambrosio’s gas? (Moe Jackson)
- Miley Cyrus had quite a party weekend with Patrick Schwarzenegger! (Lainey Gossip)
- Watch Taylor Swift “shake off” a case of laryngitis to perform. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kristen Stewart is a proud tomboy. (PopSugar)
- Drew Barrymore hits the Farmer’s Market with husband Will and daughters Frankie and Olive. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Drake says he has NOT been involved in another love triangle with Chris Brown and his latest girlfriend, Karrueche Tran. (TMZ)
- How is Amanda Bynes looking these days? (IDLYITW)
- Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran are definitely on the outs these days. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Was Iggy Azalea so insecure about performing with Jennifer Lopez that she got some work done before the AMAs? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Nicki Minaj spoofs Beyonce and performs on ‘SNL.’ (PopCrush)
- NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak reunite! (Reality Tea)
- Scott Foley admits he and his wife are officially outnumbered with baby #3’s arrival. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum shares daughter Everly’s adorable birthday wishes. (Babyrazzi)
- Ryan Seacrest is single again. (ICYDK)
- Kaley Cuoco gives thanks for her beauty team ;). (Celebuzz)
- Whitney Port rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- Did Brandi Glanville’s boyfriend dump her because of her kids? (Celebitchy)
- Why is Janet Jackson upset with Chris Rock? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
If you were a fan of the comedy ‘Horrible Bosses,’ then get ready for some more laughs! If this trailer is any indication, it’s going to be hilarious (depending on your tolerance for certain types of humor). Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Spacey, and Jamie Foxx are back, along with Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, and Jason Sudekis in ‘Horrible Bosses 2.’ RELATED: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are a cute couple at ‘The Leftovers’ premiere.
I’ve been WAITING for this! Here’s our first look at the ‘Annie’ reboot, starring Academy Award nominee Quvenzhane Wallis in the title role. Jamie Foxx and Cameron Diaz also star in the ‘Annie’ reboot. There’s no question this version of ‘Annie’ has been updated for the 21st century. I think that was a smart move: it’ll make the story more relatable to kids today.
Jamie’s version of Daddy Warbucks is named Benjamin Stacks, which I LOVE- LOL. Cameron looks like she’s a hoot as the despicable Miss Hannigan. In this version, Benjamin Stacks is an ambitious politician: he takes Annie in as a publicity stunt. Of course his feelings change over the course of the movie ;). ‘Annie’ will hit theaters next Christmas. This movie is at the TOP of my list to go see! Take a look at the trailer.
Happy Birthday to Dick Van Dyke, Jamie Foxx, and Taylor Swift! Dick is 88 years old, Jamie is 46, and Taylor’s 24. Let’s see who else is celebrating a birthday.
- Actor Dick Van Dyke is 88.
- Actor Christopher Plummer is 84.
- Country singer Buck White of The Whites is 83.
- Actor-singer John Davidson is 72.
- Actress Kathy Garver is 68.
- Singer Ted Nugent is 65.
- Guitarist Jeff “Skunk” Baxter (The Doobie Brothers, Steely Dan) is 65.
- Guitarist Ron Getman of The Tractors is 65.
- Country singer-guitarist Randy Owen of Alabama is 64.
- Actress Wendie Malick is 63.
- Country singer John Anderson is 59.
- Singer Morris Day of The Time is 57.
- Actor Steve Buscemi is 56.
- Actor Johnny Whitaker is 54.
- Bassist John Munson of Semisonic is 51.
- Reality TV star NeNe Leakes is 47.
- Actor-comedian Jamie Foxx is 46.
- Singer-guitarist Tom Delonge of Angels and Airwaves and of Blink-182 is 38.
- Actor James Kyson Lee is 38.
- Actress Chelsea Hertford is 32.
- Singer Amy Lee of Evanescence is 32.
- Actor Michael Socha is 26.
- Country singer Taylor Swift is 24.
- Actress Maisy Stella is 10.
Photos by WENN