Last night was the 26th Annual GLAAD Media Awards! ‘Scandal‘ star Kerry Washington, along with mega-producer Shonda Rhimes and ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ star Viola Davis, attended the event, along with Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum were also on hand for the big night. Check out our gallery of attendees after the break! RELATED: Kerry Washington stunned on the red carpet at the 2015 Academy Awards.
- Suge Knight is formally charged with murder. (D Listed)
- Why is Iggy Azalea furious with boyfriend Nick Young? (OK! Magazine)
- Do Brooke Burke’s friends secretly hate her? (Moe Jackson)
- Is Beyonce going “Goop” on us? (Lainey Gossip)
- Bradley Cooper says playing Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle changed his life. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- You can live out your own fairytale in one of these castles. (PopSugar)
- Carrie Underwood says she’s looking forward to reclaiming her body ;). (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Okay… ‘Sister Wives’ patriarch Kody Brown divorced one wife to legally marry another one. (TMZ)
- It sounds like this person was… unimpressed by Katy Perry’s Super Bowl halftime show. (IDLYITW)
- Did you see Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, and Jimmy Fallon’s EPIC lip-syncing battle? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Nikki Reed worried that Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev are rekindling their romance? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- This is too bad: Robin Williams’s wife and three kids are in a legal battle over his estate. (PopCrush)
- So what’s going on with Kenya Moore and Vivica A. Fox’s feud on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’? (Reality Tea)
- Wes Chatham and Jenn Brown introduce their son. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Giuliana Rancic’s son makes a slam dunk! (Babyrazzi)
- What are Eddie Redmayne’s post-Oscar plans? (ICYDK)
- Charlie Ebersol says girlfriend Britney Spears inspires him to be a better man. (Celebuzz)
- Kendall Jenner rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- Is Angelina Jolie officially the #1 Most Admired Woman in the World? (Celebitchy)
- Does Nicki Minaj have a new guy? (Bossip)
Yesterday Channing Tatum was at a press conference to promote his animated film ‘The Book of Life,’ and the evening before that, he was at the premiere for his critically acclaimed movie ‘Foxcatcher,’ but guess which movie everyone is asking him about? Yep, the stripper movie, better known as ‘Magic Mike XXL.’ Are you surprised? I’m not- LOL. RELATED: Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and Matt Bomer charm the ladies of Savannah on the set of ‘Magic Mike XXL.’
It sounds like little Everly Tatum truly is her parents’ daughter! Remember, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum met on the set of the 2006 movie ‘Step Up.’ Turns out Everly likes to bust a move, too. RELATED: Channing Tatum starts shooting ‘Magic Mike XXL.’
Here’s Jenna Dewan-Tatum, catching up on celebrity gossip on the set of ‘Witches of East End’!
- People wondered if Beyonce and Jay Z were going to make it through their ‘On The Run’ tour.
- BFFs turned frenemies turned enemies Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton put the past behind them.
- Oprah rocked a cat suit on the cover of O.
- Sandra Bullock topped Forbes’ Highest Earning Actresses List for 2014.
- Olivia Wilde dished on breastfeeding to Glamour.
- Ready to raid Victoria Beckham’s closet?
- Sherri Shepherd set to become the Wicked Stepmother on Broadway!
- Kanye West tells lawyer he (Kanye) “is the smartest f**king celebrity you’ve ever dealt with” and compares being a celebrity to the 1960’s civil rights struggle.
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin obtained a marriage license in London.
- People are saying there’s “no chance of rekindling” Kendra Wilkinson’s and Hank Baskett’s marriage.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ditched their $11 million Bel Air estate for a $20 million one, but Kanye still fears drones.
- Alexis Bleidel is married!
- Prince William is going back to work.
- Kristen Stewart on why she scowls.
- What do Taylor Swift’s Instagram clues mean?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
I’m guessing this sighting put some extra spring in Jessica Simpson’s step! Victoria’s Secret released their ‘What is Sexy” list. Jessica earned the title of “Sexiest Mom.” This is the ninth annual list for VS. See who else made their list after the break. RELATED: Jessica Simpson is now Jessica Johnson.
Yesterday marked four years of marriage for Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum. Channing marked the occasion (in part) with this family portrait. Isn’t it adorable? RELATED: Watch Channing Tatum in his new movie ‘Foxcatcher.’