Yesterday Channing Tatum was at a press conference to promote his animated film ‘The Book of Life,’ and the evening before that, he was at the premiere for his critically acclaimed movie ‘Foxcatcher,’ but guess which movie everyone is asking him about? Yep, the stripper movie, better known as ‘Magic Mike XXL.’ Are you surprised? I’m not- LOL. RELATED: Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and Matt Bomer charm the ladies of Savannah on the set of ‘Magic Mike XXL.’
It sounds like little Everly Tatum truly is her parents’ daughter! Remember, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum met on the set of the 2006 movie ‘Step Up.’ Turns out Everly likes to bust a move, too. RELATED: Channing Tatum starts shooting ‘Magic Mike XXL.’
Here’s Jenna Dewan-Tatum, catching up on celebrity gossip on the set of ‘Witches of East End’!
- People wondered if Beyonce and Jay Z were going to make it through their ‘On The Run’ tour.
- BFFs turned frenemies turned enemies Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton put the past behind them.
- Oprah rocked a cat suit on the cover of O.
- Sandra Bullock topped Forbes’ Highest Earning Actresses List for 2014.
- Olivia Wilde dished on breastfeeding to Glamour.
- Ready to raid Victoria Beckham’s closet?
- Sherri Shepherd set to become the Wicked Stepmother on Broadway!
- Kanye West tells lawyer he (Kanye) “is the smartest f**king celebrity you’ve ever dealt with” and compares being a celebrity to the 1960’s civil rights struggle.
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin obtained a marriage license in London.
- People are saying there’s “no chance of rekindling” Kendra Wilkinson’s and Hank Baskett’s marriage.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ditched their $11 million Bel Air estate for a $20 million one, but Kanye still fears drones.
- Alexis Bleidel is married!
- Prince William is going back to work.
- Kristen Stewart on why she scowls.
- What do Taylor Swift’s Instagram clues mean?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
I’m guessing this sighting put some extra spring in Jessica Simpson’s step! Victoria’s Secret released their ‘What is Sexy” list. Jessica earned the title of “Sexiest Mom.” This is the ninth annual list for VS. See who else made their list after the break. RELATED: Jessica Simpson is now Jessica Johnson.
Yesterday marked four years of marriage for Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum. Channing marked the occasion (in part) with this family portrait. Isn’t it adorable? RELATED: Watch Channing Tatum in his new movie ‘Foxcatcher.’
This dark, gothic family drama is based on a New York Times best-selling book and features an outstanding cast including Julia Ormond, Mädchen Amick and Jenna Dewan Tatum. This season, darkness surrounds East End as the portal to Asgard opens and warlock powers return. Check out this video for a quick glimpse of what’s to come on Witches of East End and be sure to tune in July 6 so you don’t miss out!
*Brought to you by Lifetime
- Watch Shia LaBeouf do his best to start a fight outside of a strip club. (D Listed)
- Get to know Courteney Cox’s fiance, Johnny McDaid. (OK! Magazine)
- I bet the French soccer team appreciates Anais Zanotti’s support ;). (Moe Jackson)
- Lindsay Lohan is going to EARN this paycheck with 8 shows a week in London. (Lainey Gossip)
- Kelly Rowland rocks a bikini with her baby bump. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Uh-oh: Lionel Richie has his own “Adele Dazeem” moment at the BET Awards. (PopSugar)
- Jessica Simpson is celebrating Ace Knute Johnson’s FIRST Birthday! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Oh, this isn’t good: Robert Downey Jr.’s son, Indio, was arrested for cocaine possession. (TMZ)
- Kelly Osbourne gets a tattoo on her skull. OUCH. (IDLYITW)
- Awww… Miley Cyrus got a new pooch. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Beyonce and Jay Z on the verge of divorce after their open relationship turns into cheating scandals? (Celeb Dirty Laundy)
- Watch Nicki Minaj get psychadelic with ‘Pills ‘N Potions’ at the BET Awards. (Pop Crush)
- Get ready for a new season of ‘Below the Deck’! (Reality Tea)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum admits that juggling work and kids is tough. (Babyrazzi)
- Check out Mr. GQ: ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ and ‘Divergent’ star Ansel Elgort! (ICYDK)
- Stanley Tucci dishes on ‘Transformers’ and ‘Mockingjay Part 1.’ (Celebuzz)
- Is Candy Spelling being a tad bit, well, hypocritical for criticizing Tori Spelling’s $50K shopping sprees? (Celebitchy)
- Was Gabrielle Union baby bumping at the BET Awards? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET