Is Channing Tatum trying to show us something? Other than his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum and his daughter Everly dressed up as mermaids – complete with purple tails? Channing shared the hilarious photo above of Jenna and Everly “swimming” on the floor of their home, wearing shiny purple mermaid tails.
- Selena Gomez and Niall Horan are spotted out and about again. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Can you believe these animal hybrids actually exist? (theCHIVE)
- Amber Heard will plead not guilty to animal struggling in Australia court. (D Listed)
- Candice Swanepoel visited the ‘Today’ show to talk about the upcoming Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. (Moe Jackson)
- Charlie Hunnam and his girlfriend stepped out for a party in LA. (Lainey Gossip)
- Kids with autism got to meet Santa through an Autism Speaks program. (PopSugar)
- Nicki Minaj posted her brother’s bail after he was charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. (IDLYITW)
- Is Kylie Jenner staying with Tyga just to spite Blac Chyna? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Oh no: Kristin Cavallari’s brother is missing. (Reality Tea)
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ star Jessica Capshaw is pregnant with baby #4! (Babyrazzi)
- Is Rooney Mara being, well, obnoxious? (ICYDK)
- Eiza Gonzalez was chic on the red carpet at ‘The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer’ event. (Celebslam)
- What do you think of Miley Cyrus singing ‘Silent Night’ on ‘A Very Murray Christmas’? (Celebitchy)
- Did Porsha Williams pull out a track of someone’s weave in a fight over a man? (Bossip)
Jenna Dewan-Tatum is trading in magic for superheros for her return to TV. Her last show, ‘The Witches of East End,’ was canceled on Lifetime, but that just made way for something bigger: she’s going to be on CBS’ highly anticipated show, ‘Supergirl’!
Last night was the 26th Annual GLAAD Media Awards! ‘Scandal‘ star Kerry Washington, along with mega-producer Shonda Rhimes and ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ star Viola Davis, attended the event, along with Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum were also on hand for the big night. Check out our gallery of attendees after the break! RELATED: Kerry Washington stunned on the red carpet at the 2015 Academy Awards.
It sounds like little Everly Tatum truly is her parents’ daughter! Remember, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum met on the set of the 2006 movie ‘Step Up.’ Turns out Everly likes to bust a move, too. RELATED: Channing Tatum starts shooting ‘Magic Mike XXL.’
Here’s Jenna Dewan-Tatum, catching up on celebrity gossip on the set of ‘Witches of East End’!
- People wondered if Beyonce and Jay Z were going to make it through their ‘On The Run’ tour.
- BFFs turned frenemies turned enemies Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton put the past behind them.
- Oprah rocked a cat suit on the cover of O.
- Sandra Bullock topped Forbes’ Highest Earning Actresses List for 2014.
- Olivia Wilde dished on breastfeeding to Glamour.
- Ready to raid Victoria Beckham’s closet?
- Sherri Shepherd set to become the Wicked Stepmother on Broadway!
- Kanye West tells lawyer he (Kanye) “is the smartest f**king celebrity you’ve ever dealt with” and compares being a celebrity to the 1960’s civil rights struggle.
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin obtained a marriage license in London.
- People are saying there’s “no chance of rekindling” Kendra Wilkinson’s and Hank Baskett’s marriage.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ditched their $11 million Bel Air estate for a $20 million one, but Kanye still fears drones.
- Alexis Bleidel is married!
- Prince William is going back to work.
- Kristen Stewart on why she scowls.
- What do Taylor Swift’s Instagram clues mean?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Yesterday marked four years of marriage for Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum. Channing marked the occasion (in part) with this family portrait. Isn’t it adorable? RELATED: Watch Channing Tatum in his new movie ‘Foxcatcher.’