Remember when we saw Jennifer Aniston and Isla Fisher shooting an untitled Elmore Leonard movie last year? RELATED: Jennifer Aniston is hard at work on set. Well, here it is! The movie has been titled ‘Life of Crime.’ It has quite a cast: in addition to Jennifer and Isla, it also includes Tim Robbins and many others. This looks like an interesting caper movie.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Jennifer Lawrence.
- Emily Blunt took Tom Cruise and Matt Damon to a sex club. (D Listed)
- Blake Lively stunned on the Cannes red carpet last night. (Moe Jackson)
- Meanwhile, Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow hit up a dinner in honor of their friend Vicky Vlachonis. (Lainey Gossip)
- Jennifer Lawrence cracked up on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Cressida Bonas was spotted out with her royal BFFs Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie. (PopSugar)
- Alyssa Milano reveals that she’s having a baby girl! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Sherri Shepherd’s ex insists that she’s a horrible mother. (TMZ)
- Irina Shayk supported the #BringBackOurGirls campaign in a kind of inappropriate way. (IDLYITW)
- Solange, Jay-Z, and Beyonce released a statement about that elevator ride. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston is bummed that her fiance, Justin Theroux, doesn’t like a comedy screenplay she penned. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Oh look, someone else is suing Justin Bieber. Just add it to the pile, folks. (PopCrush)
- Juan Pablo says he won’t be tuning in to Andi’s season of The Bachelorette. (Reality Tea)
- Ciara shows a snap of her all-white nursery on Instagram and its adorable! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Check out this trailer for Disney’s live-action Cinderella! (Babyrazzi)
- Julianne Moore’s first look in The Hunger Games is amazing! (ICYDK)
- Rihanna rocks a pink pixi wig at the Clippers game! (Celebuzz)
- Ryan Reynolds has arrived in Cannes. (Celebitchy)
- Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian show off their bum at the NBCUni upfronts. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
This is the type of stuff you do when you have more money than you can spend in your lifetime ;). Jennifer Aniston may be looking a little more frumpy than usual for her role in the movie ‘Cake,’ but she’s no frump in real life! The actress is doing renovations to her Bel-Air home, and at least one of them is a renovation that MANY of us only dream of. RELATED: GQ Editor dishes on Jennifer Aniston.
I hate to do this, because – by my count – if every pregnancy rumor was true, Jennifer Aniston has been pregnant for the last 15 years and should have about 19 child – some of them twins – by now.
But, the rumors are swirling again that Jennifer Aniston is expecting a baby girl with her fiance, Justin Theroux.
In the May issue of GQ Editor-in-Chief Jim Nelson dishes on his past professional life – as a Hollywood writer’s assistant. He divulged all of the perks (not many) and pitfalls (seemingly all there was) about the job, while also giving some insider information into the behind the scenes dalliances of one of today’s biggest stars – Jennifer Aniston.
The May issue is on newsstands tomorrow, April 29. Check out some excerpts from the article after the jump, and be sure to pick up the issue tomorrow!
Awww… Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux were spotted sneaking off the set of her new movie, ‘Cake.’ Looks like these two lovebirds wanted some “couple time”! That’s understandable: they spent most of the winter apart while Jennifer was in LA and Justin was working in New York. RELATED: Jennifer Aniston adopts a plain-Jane look for ‘Cake.’
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Taylor Swift.
- Miley Cyrus got a new puppy – it’s adorable. (D Listed)
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, and Kate Upton stunned on another red carpet – this time at the German premiere of The Other Woman. (Moe Jackson)
- Rachel Weiss and Daniel Craig, a notoriously private couple, took some time out to hit up the red carpet at the Night of Opportunity gala. (Lainey Gossip)
- Sofia Vergara’s career kicked off when she was 20 years old, as a swimsuit model. And she hasn’t aged a day since. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Anna Kendrick has arrived on the set of Cake, where she’ll co-star with Jennifer Aniston and Sam Worthington. (PopSugar)
- Today is Moses Martin’s 8th birthday. He’s the younger of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin’s two sons. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta are hoping to get Kenya Moore kicked off the show, and they’re willing to walk if they have to. (TMZ)
- Katy Perry has dyed her hair green. That is all. (IDLYITW)
- Lorde confesses that she’s just as addicted to Instagram as you are. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Chris Martin insists that he did NOT sleep with an SNL assistant a few years ago. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Selena Gomez’s intruder has been charged with a felony. (PopCrush)
- Southern Charm aired last night, before making a huge announcement on WWHL. (Reality Tea)
- Prince George wore some adorable little shoes for his second ever outing – check ‘em out! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Mila Kunis and her itty-bitty baby bump took a trip to the grocery store. (Babyrazzi)
- So - Kelly Osbourne got an interesting new hair cut… (ICYDK)
- Jessica Simpson’s daughter Maxwell is still totally adorable. (Celebuzz)
- Taylor Swift’s parents are apparently “difficult and controlling.” (Celebitchy)