- What did Simon Cowell have to tell Louis Tomlinson when he found out Louis was going to be a father?
- Fantasia got married!
- Rachel Dolezal continues to insist she’s black.
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert announce they’re getting divorced, and it was finalized that day.
- Jaime King welcomed baby #2!
- Khloe Kardashian finally signs her divorce papers to Lamar Odom.
- The Duggars want to get back on TV.
- A new trailer for ‘The Hunger Games – Mockingjay Part 2′ was released.
- Angelina Jolie’s next film will be with Netflix, and she’s going to work with her oldest son, Maddox.
- Kelly Rutherford faces another legal setback in her custody case.
- Have Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello set a wedding date?
- Katy Perry and John Mayer Split. Yet again.
- Janet Jackson released her first new video in five years, ‘No Sleeep’!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher got married on the 4th of July!
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick split.
- Vanessa Williams felt like an Egyptian goddess in her wedding dress.
- Caitlyn Jenner penned her first blog post.
- Some relatives- the Brown family- were banned from visiting Bobbi Kristina Brown in hospice.
- Jill Scott stopped defending Bill Cosby after a deposition from a 2005 case was released when he admitted to giving women drugs in order to have sex with them.
- Paula Deen had another seemingly racist flub but claimed it “wasn’t me.”
- Rosie Perez is leaving ‘The View’ after this season.
- Giuliana Rancic is leaving E! News but not the E! network.
- Ariana Grande is being investigated by the police after licking donuts she didn’t buy.
- Photos from Princess Charlotte’s christening were released.
- Ariana Grande apologizes for donut licking fiasco.
- Angelina Jolie took Shiloh to meet Syrian refugees.
Ben Affleck may be dealing with a divorce from Jennifer Garner, but he isn’t letting it slow him down professionally. He has two big projects coming up in addition to ‘Batman vs. Superman’ and the upcoming ‘Justice League’ movies, including a solo Batman film!
We saw the pictures of Ben Affleck arriving in Atlanta yesterday. Jennifer Garner is there with her kids while she shoots a movie. It turns out Ben is staying in a guest house that’s located on the property Jennifer is renting during the shoot.
Of course we knew these stories would start to come out as soon as Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner announced their decision to divorce after ten years of marriage. Now “sources” close to the couple are speaking out about what went wrong.
According to some people, the root of the marital problems between Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner was Ben’s ‘Mad Men’ mentality. He apparently had a more, well, traditional view of his role as a husband and father that didn’t work for Jen.
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner really meant it when they said they were putting their family, which includes nine-year-old Violet, six-year-old Seraphina, and three-year-old Samuel, first: they are currently on a family vacation together. They reportedly are vacationing at a home they own in the Bahamas, where they went before publicly announcing their divorce earlier this week.