A lot has happened since Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck announced their decision to get divorced at the beginning of the summer. They put up a united front, saying they were going to live on the same property (Ben would live in a guest house) so they could both be involved in parenting their three kids. Then friends of their former nanny, Christine Ouzounian, started saying that Christine and Ben had an affair that led to Jennifer firing Christine. Now Jennifer is said to be “rethinking” their living situation going forward.
Despite the family time, it sounds like Ben Affleck’s 43rd birthday celebration at Disney World’s park, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, wasn’t exactly a joyous occasion. Ben was spotted there with Jennifer Garner and their kids yesterday on his birthday. An onlooker said the two didn’t look too happy together.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Jennifer Garner. She got an on-set visit from her kids in Atlanta. You can see the pictures of them on the set below after the break.
- Kylie Jenner celebrates her 18th birthday with a mature photo shoot. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Here are some perfectly orchestrated Facebook hacks. (The Chive)
- Is Christine Ouzounian preparing to “spill all” in a TV interview if Ben Affleck ends their alleged affair? (D Listed)
- Gigi Hadid and Joe Jonas shared a cuddle. (Moe Jackson)
- Mariah Carey took daughter Monroe to get her ears pierced. (Lainey Gossip)
- If you aren’t obsessed with Harry Styles, here are some reasons to explain why you should be. (PopSugar)
- Abigail Breslin took the plunge with her LBD. (IDLYITW)
- Is Rihanna mad at Rita Ora for collaborating with Chris Brown? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Kaitlyn Bristowe is in talks to join ‘Dancing with the Stars.’ (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Vicki Gunvalson defends her criticism of Meghan King Edmonds while Jeff Lewis talks about his firing from ‘Living Spaces.’ (Reality Tea)
- Take Bic’s “Fight For Your Write” pledge to save your handwriting! (Babyrazzi)
- Beyonce has a new line of tattoos. (ICYDK)
- Nina Agdal strips down for the camera. (Celebslam)
- Does Elizabeth Olsen want to marry Tom Hiddleston? (Celebitchy)
- Nicki Minaj responds to pregnancy rumors. (Bossip)
Despite the pictures we saw over the weekend of Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck hitting the mall with their three kids, it looks like things might be a bit more tense behind the scenes. After spending Saturday afternoon at the mall, Jennifer was spotted arriving at an Atlanta hotel alone. Uh-oh.
As you can imagine, it hasn’t been an easy couple of months for Jennifer Garner. First she had to publicly announce her and Ben Affleck’s decision to divorce after ten years of marriage and three kids. Then she had to deal with their former nanny’s friends telling the media that Christine Ouzounian and Ben were romantically involved.
Ben Affleck is no stranger to Georgia: he’s owned a place in Hampton Islands, Georgia (which is on the coast, not too far from Savannah) since 2003. It’s where he went after he got cold feet and called off his wedding to Jennifer Lopez. It sounds like he’s been there since the story broke that his former nanny, Christine Ouzounian, had a romantic relationship with him while Jennifer Garner has been in Atlanta with their kids.