After wowing us on the red carpet and steaming up the big screen with her new thriller ‘The Boy Next Door,’ Jennifer Lopez is dropping new singles. Goodness! I think I’m about ready to give her the “Superwoman” title she wants ;). JLo released a new song called ‘Feel The Light.’
It’s images like these (you can see it after the break) that make me love social media. Jennifer Lopez snapped a selfie inside the auditorium at the Academy Awards. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux got in on the fun by photobombing her shot. Where else would you see something like this happening? RELATED: Beaded gowns rule the 2015 Oscars red carpet: love it or hate it?
I think it’s safe to say there was no one “look” at the 2015 Academy Awards for the red carpet. Red seemed to be the color of the evening; otherwise, most celebs went glam in neutral colors. I, for one, LOVED Kerry Washington’s gown. She said she channeled a little bit of her ‘Scandal’ character, Olivia Pope, when selecting the champagne color for her gown. Stunning! RELATED: Kerry Washington’s InStyle cover gets controversial.
Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lopez, Scarlett Johansson, and Gwyneth Paltrow were just a few of the celebs who turned out for Tom Ford’s Autumn/Winter 2015 Womenswear Collection. Check out all the pics after the break. Just click on an image to enlarge it and see who’s pictured.
- Amber Rose admits Wiz Khalifa cheated on her “multiple times.”
- Vince Vaughn opens up about his relationship with Jennifer Aniston.
- Lady Gaga gets engaged to Taylor Kinney!
- Lindsay Lohan is facing the prospect of more jail time.
- Khloe Kardashian and Amber Rose get into a twitter feud.
- Kanye West calls Kim Kardashian “his muse” and talks about his challenges making it in the fashion industry.
- What did Dakota Johnson take from the ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ set?
- E.L. James got into it with a rape survivor who criticized ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’
- Does Sam Taylor-Johnson want out of directing ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ sequels?
- You have to have your shots if you want to hold Kristen Bell’s baby!
- Kate Middleton designs mugs for charity.
- Nick Gordon “desperately” wants to see Bobbi Kristina Brown.
- Former ‘Lost’ star Maggie Grace is engaged!
- Iggy Azalea quits social media.
- Kristen Stewart is “endlessly f—ing proud” of ‘Twilight.’
- Mo’Nique says she was “blackballed” after her Oscar win.
- Jaime King announces her pregnancy with baby #2 in an adorable way.
- Could Bruce Jenner face manslaughter charges after the car accident?
Remember Jennifer Lopez’s declaration that she was going to show us she was Superwoman in 2015? This interview gets her yet one step closer- LOL. So has she had any work done to continue looking so amazing? RELATED: Jennifer Lopez dishes on playing “the older woman” in ‘The Boy Next Door.’
Remember when Jennifer Lopez started the twitter hashtag #sheis45 after rocking the stage at the American Music Awards a couple of months ago? She performed her song ‘Booty’ with Iggy Azalea. Didn’t hear too many people even mention poor Iggy, although she held her own with JLo. Now Jennifer is opening up about being 45 and playing “the older woman” in her new movie, ‘The Boy Next Door,’ where her character has a one-night stand with the 19-year-old neighbor. RELATED: Jennifer Lopez declares, “There are worse movies than Gigli!”
In these pictures, Jennifer Lopez is outside of the studio, preparing to tape an interview on ‘Late Night with Seth Meyers.’ Check out her outfit: wide floral skirt topped with a patterned jacket. And look at her hair, up in a very neat topknot. Is fashion moving from the 80s to the 50s? RELATED: Jennifer Lopez says “it’s all her” in nude scene for ‘The Boy Next Door.’