- Scott Disick doesn’t care if he’s cut from ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ as long as he gets paid.
- Kristen Stewart told Marie Claire she’s “smarter and calmer” these days.
- 50 Cent speaks out after filing for bankruptcy.
- Ariana Grande avoids facing charges for licking donuts that she didn’t buy.
- Is Sherri Shepherd returning to ‘The View’?
- ‘One Direction’ member Louis Tomlinson is going to be a dad!
- Caitlyn Jenner accepted the Arthur Ashe Courage award at the ESPYs.
- Amber Heard is charged with illegally smuggling dogs into Australia.
- Bobby Brown names his new baby daughter while Nick Gordon is served (kinda).
- TLC cancels ’19 Kids and Counting’ after the Duggars’ sexual molestation scandal.
- The 2015 Primetime Emmy nominations were announced!
- ‘Empire’ creator Lee Daniels reacts to Emmy noms and snubs.
- Erica Jean Schenk becomes the first plus-sized model to cover Women’s Running magazine.
- Gwyneth Paltrow offers yawning lessons on Goop.
As if we didn’t already know Jennifer Lopez is at the very top of her game, she makes it clear once again with her appearance in Prince Royce’s new video, ‘Back It Up.’ That monokini you see her in above is only one of many body baring outfits she wears for the video.
Last night were the 2015 Tony Awards, which recognizes Broadway shows and performances. We’re used to seeing Jennifer Lopez in LA attending events for movies, TV and music, but last night she got glammed up for the Tonys. LOVE her gown. It’s more modest than the red carpet looks she’s been rocking lately, but this frock is very elegant. See JLo’s selfie as well as who was awarded and who won at the Tony Awards after the break.
Okay, so let’s try to keep track of Jennifer Lopez and her projects. She is a singer, a movie star, a judge on ‘American Idol,’ has a clothing line (the Jennifer Lopez Collection) at Kohl’s, AND she’s returning to TV. In early 2016 Jennifer’s new show, ‘Shades of Blue,’ will premiere on NBC.