Jennifer Lopez opened up about body image as the cover girl for Us Weekly’s new ‘The Best Bodies’ issue. As you can see from her choice of outfits for the 2015 Billboard Music Awards, she’s NOT lacking in body confidence. Yet hearing how she manages her own moments of insecurity is enlightening.
The 2015 Billboard Music Awards might have needed a subtitle of “featuring Taylor Swift” or something like that, but there’s no question Jennifer Lopez wasn’t lacking for attention herself. You know she turned heads in this sheer dress on the red carpet last night. Ay, mami!
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Jennifer Lopez from the ‘American Idol’ finale. See who else was on hand to see the latest American Idol selected after the break, including Nicole Kidman joining Keith Urban for the big night!
- Is Harry Shearer going to exit ‘The Simpsons’ after 26 years? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Do these photos indicate that kids are an “unstable and mysterious breed of human”? (The Chive)
- Did Tiger Woods and Lindsay Vonn split because Tiger was caught cheating on her? (D Listed)
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley rocks her black leather mini! (Moe Jackson)
- Amy Schumer mocks Blake Lively and Gwyneth Paltrow on late night TV. (Lainey Gossip)
- Robert Pattinson has some adorable childhood pics! (PopSugar)
- Did Jay Z buy one of Khaleesi’s dragon eggs? (IDLYITW)
- Who’s Jennifer Aniston’s girl crush? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Did Jon Gosselin really call Child Protective Services on Kate Gosselin in a bid to shut down filming on ‘Kate Plus 8’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Was Kenya Moore’s “relationship” with a married man actually fake all along? (Reality Tea)
- Kendra Wilkinson dishes on motherhood and shows off a pic with her two little ones. (Babyrazzi)
- Should Ashlee Simpson stop hitting the gym? (ICYDK)
- Chrissy Teigen looks as gorgeous as ever while out and about. (Celebslam)
- George Clooney says Amal doesn’t have a stylist and doesn’t think of herself as a celebrity. (Celebitchy)
- Pink says she will NOT be fat-shamed. (Bossip)
Make way, Celine Dion, Britney Spears, and Mariah Carey: another diva is coming to town! Jennifer Lopez announced on ‘American Idol’ last night that she will be performing in Las Vegas starting next year. She already has her post-‘American Idol’ plans in place.
Okay: how am I only just now hearing about #ManCrushMonday, i.e. #MCM? I thought I was getting up to speed on Instagram, but clearly I’m not quite there yet- LOL. Jennifer Lopez fueled more speculation on the status of her relationship with Casper Smart when she posted a pic of him for #MCM.
Kim Kardashian hasn’t had the easiest time of it at the MET Gala in the past: when she attended for the first time two years ago with Kanye West while still pregnant with North, her floral frock was pretty much universally panned. Last year her look was very tame. This year, she took a page out of Beyonce’s book and went sheer with her gown although not as sheer as the singer ;). Kim documented her evening on Instagram: check out her fun pics after the break!