Didn’t Jessica Alba look gorgeous on the red carpet at the ‘Sin City: A Dame To Kill For’ premiere? I thought she looked amazing. Now I have the dish on how Jessica got her red carpet look. She was a beauty in Chanel. Check it out after the break! RELATED: Jessica Alba was pitch perfect for the LA Dodgers.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Jessica Alba, Jaime King, and Rosario Dawson, all of whom were working the red carpet at the Hollywood premiere of ‘Sin City: A Dame To Kill For’!
- Uh-oh: why is Mischa Barton being sued? (D Listed)
- Newlywed Jill Duggar is pregnant! (OK! Magazine)
- Is it just me, or does Jessica Lowndes’ LBD kinda have a touch of a dominatrix feel to it? (Moe Jackson)
- Oh boy: are Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon having marital problems? (Lainey Gossip)
- What happened to Lindsay Lohan’s and Tina Fey’s selfie? It disappeared! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- The list of Emmy presenters keeps getting better and better! (PopSugar)
- Star moms participate in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Justin Bieber’s being sued by another paparazzo who claims he ordered his bodyguards to destroy his camera. (TMZ)
- Kate Upton did the Ice Bucket Challenge. (IDLYITW)
- Ewww… Kourtney Kardashian’s NEW house is infested with mold. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Miranda Kerr pregnant with Justin Bieber’s baby? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Nicki Minaj has a new video out called ‘Anaconda,’ but it’s definitely NSFW. (PopCrush)
- Bethenny Frankel steps out with her boyfriend. (Reality Tea)
- Tori Spelling’s “gunkles,” Bill Horn and Scout Masterson, are getting ready for a baby boy! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Kardashian has a movie date with her nephew, Mason. (Babyrazzi)
- Eddie Redmayne dishes on Stephen Hawking. (ICYDK)
- Of course David Beckham did his Ice Bucket Challenge shirtless. You’re welcome, ladies :). (Celebuzz)
- Katy Perry gets wet ‘n wild at the water park. (Celebslam)
- What do you think of Madonna’s very covered-up beachwear look? (Celebitchy)
- OMG: Kim Kardashian personally scored $400K from her “charity” auctions?! (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Have you seen the famous people who go to a baseball game and toss out the first pitch? Often they’re absolutely awful- LOL. I can’t talk, because I wouldn’t be any better, but it’s still amusing to watch. Well, Jessica Alba tossed out the first pitch at an LA Dodgers game. She was NOT awful. RELATED: Jessica Alba gets real about showbiz.
Here’s Jessica Alba putting her best fashion foot forward during her week in NYC! Check out the big stories from last week below.
- Did Kendall Jenner throw money at a server after being denied alcohol and leaving a restaurant without paying?
- Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift were among the winners at the Teen’s Choice Awards.
- Miley Cyrus gets a new pet, a pig. Meet Bobba Sue.
- So why was Taylor Swift dropping clues on Instagram?
- Robin Williams died at the age of 63.
- Prince Harry admitted he wasn’t prepared for what he saw when he was deployed to Afghanistan.
- ‘Girls’ star Zosia Mamet opens up to Glamour about her struggles with eating disorders.
- Screen icon Lauren Bacall passed away.
- Nicky Hilton and James Rothschild got engaged!
- Zelda Williams had to quit social media after being taunted about her father, Robin Williams’s, death.
- The Kardashian sisters are threatening not to shoot the upcoming season of ‘Keeping Up With Kardashians.’
- Did Ciara call off her engagement to rapper Future after finding out he cheated?
- Is Gwyneth Paltrow dating a new guy?
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux jet off for a romantic vacay.
- ‘Today’ host Savannah Guthrie welcomes a baby girl!
- Kendall Jenner is suing mad over story she allegedly tried to stiff a server.
- Robin Williams was battling Parkinson’s Disease at the time of his death.
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (nee Kate Middleton) hit the outlet malls for some designer discounts!
- What is Ben Affleck’s take on “Batfleck Batlash”?
- Want the Crying Kim (as in Kardashian) tee?
- Katy Perry admits she could use more education.
- Are Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin a Hot New Hollywood Couple?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Have you seen Jessica Alba’s cover for the new issue of Maxim? She’s steaming it up; she looks amazing! Jessica opened up to the magazine about the challenges of dealing with Hollywood and how she’s managing now as a veteran in the industry. RELATED: Jessica Alba thrills Comic Con fans at ‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For’ panel.
Comic Con 2014 is in full swing in San Diego! Jessica Alba and Rosario Dawson joined co-star Josh Brolin and director Roberto Rodriguez for an appearance to promote ‘Sin City: A Dame To Kill For.’ Jessica was all smiles as she geared up to sign stuff for the fans. RELATED: Here’s the trailer for ‘Sin City: A Dame To Kill For.’