- Kylie Jenner has put Tyga on notice: her Christmas gift had better be HUGE. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Here are some of the best photos of 2015. (theCHIVE)
- Adele opens up about quitting smoking. (D Listed)
- Karrueche Tran is enjoying her post-Chris Brown life with some fun in the sun in Miami. (Moe Jackson)
- Why won’t Keanu Reeves be lonely? (Lainey Gossip)
- Are you ready to try the 30-day No Fail Happiness Challenge? (PopSugar)
- Nicki Minaj needs a bigger pair of panties. (IDLYITW)
- Is Zayn Malik taunting Joe Jonas with new photo with Gigi Hadid? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Former ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ housewife Jo De La Rosa is engaged! (Reality Tea)
- Kelsey Grammer hangs out with Mason and Jude. (Babyrazzi)
- Would you call this a “vintage drama nerd” photo of Taylor Swift? (ICYDK)
- Here are pictures from the Miss Universe bikini prelims. (Celebslam)
- Tina Fey says society is raising children who want to be famous for nothing. (Celebitchy)
- Which ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ housewife is planning to have a baby next year? (Bossip)
Remember Jessica Alba complaining about how she was “body checked” by Kylie Jenner’s bodyguards at the Opening Ceremony for New York Fashion Week? Kylie didn’t respond publicly, but it sounds like word got back to her that Jessica was upset.
Uh-oh: the legal problems are mounting for Jessica Alba’s business, The Honest Company. A second class action lawsuit has been filed against the company, alleging that the sunscreen is ineffective, causing bad sunburns.
Last week someone filed a lawsuit against The Honest Company, claiming it was “deceptive” to call the products “all natural” given their ingredients and alleging that some of their products, such as the company’s sunscreen, were ineffective. Jessica Alba has responded to the lawsuit.
This is what I love about Instagram: we get that inside peek into celebrities’ lives that we all want (well, likely everyone who’s reading I’m Not Obsessed, at least- haha). Jessica Alba posted a picture of herself getting a facial that looked like it belonged in a sci-fi movie. Now we’ve got the deets on her facial.