Comic Con 2014 is in full swing in San Diego! Jessica Alba and Rosario Dawson joined co-star Josh Brolin and director Roberto Rodriguez for an appearance to promote ‘Sin City: A Dame To Kill For.’ Jessica was all smiles as she geared up to sign stuff for the fans. RELATED: Here’s the trailer for ‘Sin City: A Dame To Kill For.’
Here’s Jessica Alba and Honor visiting a local Santa Monica market. They’re back to the regular grind since their quick getaway to Mexico is over. Haven must’ve stayed at home with dad Cash Warren. RELATED: Jessica Alba shares her secrets for a happy home life and staying in shape.
Not only is Jessica Alba one of the most gorgeous actresses in Hollywood, she also seems like one of the most settled with husband Cash Warren and daughters Honor and Haven. She sat down for an interview where she opened up about how she maintains a happy home life, career satisfaction, and her amazing body. RELATED: Jessica Alba’s ready for the #CrackLifeOpen Challenge.
Okay, I know most people watch the ESPY Awards to see the athletes get honored. I agree with that and think it’s great. The red carpet is still fun to watch, though! Jessica Alba and Chrissy Teigen both attended the ESPYs this year. Of course they looked gorgeous. Now we’ve got the deets on their looks, so you can try them out yourself for a night out on the town. RELATED: Chrissy Teigen has a date night with John Legend.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Jessica Alba!
- Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore are close like sisters, not like… that. (D Listed)
- Tracy Morgan spoke to fans outside of his home after getting out of rehab. (OK! Magazine)
- Brooks Wheelan shares the news of her firing from ‘SNL’ on twitter. (Moe Jackson)
- It looks like Jennifer Lopez is having a fun summer. (Lainey Gossip)
- Patricia Arquette had her strongest role in years with ‘Boyhood.’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Check out Shakira’s adorable little cutie! (PopSugar)
- ‘Scandal’ star Scott Foley and his wife are expecting baby #3! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- OMG: the brawl at the ‘Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta’ reunion show got so bad, the cops were called. (TMZ)
- Kendall Jenner does another risque photo shoot. (IDLYITW)
- Jeff Goldblum is engaged! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Has Nina Dobrev broken up with Ian Somerhalder so she’ll be more appealing as a romantic lead in movies? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Did Harry Styles heal a fan with his kiss? (PopCrush)
- Teresa Giudice hid out from guests at the ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ premiere party. (Reality Tea)
- Kelly Clarkson debuted a onesie inspired by her daughter, River. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- David Beckham enjoys some quality time with his boys. (Babyrazzi)
- Is Lizzy Caplan a modern heroine? (ICYDK)
- Lea Michele holds hands with her new guy at LAX. (Celebuzz)
- Oh boy. It doesn’t look like Gwyneth Paltrow is much of a scooter driver. (Celebslam)
- Do NOT ask Cameron Diaz for an autograph! (Celebitchy)
- Has Kim Kardashian transformed for her marriage? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Yesterday Jessica Alba had an interesting Instagram post. She said she was ready to embark on the #CrackLifeOpen Challenge with Zico Coconut. It encourages people to get active and get healthy. I take it Jessica has some workouts planned during her Mexico vacay? RELATED: Jessica Alba rocks a bikini in Mexico.
I called it (not that it was hard to do, seeing the arrival location)! I said Jessica Alba and her family were arriving in Mexico for some fun in the sun. Here’s Jessica and husband Cash Warren hitting the beach. RELATED: Jessica Alba’s getting ready for a family vacay in Mexico.