I hope everyone had a great 4th of July, complete with plenty of grilling, perhaps some good BBQ, and fireworks! The celebrities were marking the 4th of July just like the rest of us. Kim Kardashian wins the prize for the most festive holiday outfit, I think- LOL. Check out how she and other celebrities marked the holiday.
- Oops: Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner wore the same dress to a yacht party. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Is this the “hole in one” celebration that the guy deserves? (The Chive)
- Sean ‘P. Diddy’ probably won’t face legal consequences for assaulting a UCLA football coach. (D Listed)
- Chloe Moretz rocks her black leather miniskirt! (Moe Jackson)
- Michael Fassbender gives a “thumbs up” while out and about with his friends. Check out the trailer for his version of ‘Macbeth’! (Lainey Gossip)
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban take their “Aussie love” all around the world. (PopSugar)
- This is… not the most flattering picture of Taylor Swift. (IDLYITW)
- Rita Ora, at least, is a fan of Chris Brown. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Kylie Jenner planning to marry Tyga? Is Kris Jenner fearful that she’ll be pregnant before the wedding? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Phaedra Parks is returning to ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ for season 8 while NeNe Leakes son is arrested. (Reality Tea)
- If you’re a parent, you’ll want to know about this latest product recall! (Babyrazzi)
- Kendra Wilkinson feels betrayed by Holly Madison’s tell-all. (ICYDK)
- Charlotte McKinney rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- Have George Clooney and Rande Gerber spent “weeks” on a “boys-only” road trip? (Celebitchy)
- Uh-oh: Claudia Jordan injured in six-car accident in Atlanta. (Bossip)
Jessica Alba has landed the cover of Forbes, but it’s not for an acting achievement: it’s for ‘America’s Richest Self-Made Women,’ and the Honest Company’s $1 billion valuation has landed her on the list. Whoever would’ve thought Jessica would’ve become such a successful entrepreneur?!
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West aren’t the only ones celebrating a wedding anniversary this Memorial Day Weekend. Jessica Alba and Cash Warren celebrated their seventh wedding anniversary over the weekend. These pictures are of them with their two daughters, Honor and Haven, making their way into the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills.
No one can deny that Martha Stewart is the QUEEN of lifestyle brands. She hasn’t been shy about her displeasure that actresses are moving in on her turf with their own brands, especially where Gwyneth Paltrow was concerned. So what does she think of three of the biggest actresses with lifestyle brands: Gwyneth, Blake Lively, and Jessica Alba?