Tonight is Hollywood’s big night, the Academy Awards, but last night was when the indie film community handed out the awards. The 2015 Spirit Awards were held, and the red carpet had no shortage of A-list celebs on it. We’ve got plenty of pics in the gallery after the break as well as the complete winners list. RELATED: See the complete winners list for the 2015 SAG Awards.
The awards circuit continues in Hollywood! Last night was the 2015 Critics Choice Awards. I think it’s safe to say there was no one “look” for the red carpet. Angelina Jolie and Reese Witherspoon both looked great, didn’t they? Take a look at the red carpet pictures after the break. RELATED: Reese Witherspoon shares her mother’s supportive texts.
Did you notice the popularity of metallic gowns on the red carpet at the 2015 Golden Globes? Something tells me we’re going to see more of this new trend during the awards season! Jennifer Lopez made for one of the most stunning presenters of the evening in her dress. ‘Scandal’ star Kerry Washington looked as fabulous as ever. RELATED: Jennifer Lopez will be “Superwoman” in 2015.
‘Interstellar’ may be the big studio movie that Jessica Chastain has opening this week, but it’s not the only movie! Her smaller film, ‘A Most Violent Year,’ premiered last night at AFI Fest 2014. RELATED: Here’s the trailer for ‘A Most Violent Year.’
If one thing is clear from this interview, it’s that Jessica Chastain draws a clear distinction between a “movie star” and an “actress.” She is the latter, thank you very much ;). Jessica sounds like she does her best to avoid celebrity and just focus on the work, which influences who she chooses to date. RELATED: Watch Jessica Chastain in a trailer for her new movie, ‘A Most Violent Year.’
Goodness, Jessica Chastain STAYS busy. She doesn’t just have the big budget studio movie ‘Interstellar’ coming out. She also has a smaller movie called ‘A Most Violent Year’ that has OSCAR written all over it. Jessica was outside of the ‘GMA’ studios when she posed for these pics. RELATED: What do you think of Jessica Chastain’s sexy side slit at ‘Interstellar’ premiere?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Interstellar’ stars Matthew McConaughey and Jessica Chastain!
- OMG: Tommy Lee Jones flat-out told Jim Carrey, “I hate you”?! (D Listed)
- Did Kris Jenner enjoy a dinner date with her new guy? (OK! Magazine)
- Gemma Arterton promotes her new musical at BBC Radio One. (Moe Jackson)
- Could THIS guy be Jennifer Lawrence’s next boyfriend? I wouldn’t count on it, but it would be interesting if it happened… (Lainey Gossip)
- T-Pain proves that he doesn’t need auto-tune! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Prince Harry isn’t too posh for the bus. (PopSugar)
- Daphne Oz admits the baby weight isn’t just pouring off. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Chris Brown ended up settling two assault cases for chump change. (TMZ)
- Norman Reedus doesn’t care of Caryl Dixon is gay. (IDLYITW)
- Is Jessica Biel pregnant? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Do you really think Kim Kardashian is gearing up for a divorce and custody battle with Kanye West? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Does Mama June have a habit of dating sex offenders? (PopCrush)
- Benzino goes nuclear on twitter after he and Althea were fired from ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.’ (Reality Tea)
- Lisa Ling says motherhood makes her “think twice” about her assignments. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Katie Holmes dishes on motherhood and patience. (Babyrazzi)
- Ladies, you’ve been warned: Jim Carrey has NO plans to get married again. (ICYDK)
- Apple CEO Tim Cook announced that he’s proud to be gay. (Celebuzz)
- OMG: Kim Kardashian made over $2 million for her wedding to Kris Humphries. (Celebslam)
- Is Gwyneth Paltrow being “smug” about Chris Martin’s and Jennifer Lawrence’s split. (Celebitchy)
- Does Beyonce have another younger sibling, courtesy of her father, Matthew Knowles? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET