The cast of this movie was enough to catch my attention. I remember Jason Patric from waaaay back in the day. He stars in ‘The Prince’ as a retired assassin. Unfortunately for him, a New Orleans crime boss, played by Bruce Willis, wants payback for an old job. So he kidnaps his daughter to force him back into town. RELATED: Bruce Willis also stars in ‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.’
Former ‘90210‘ star Jessica Lowndes has kept busy since the end of her TV show! RELATED: It’s back to work for the cast of ‘90210.’ She had a part in ‘Larry Gade: Renegade Male Flight Attendant’ as well as in ‘Eden.’ Both projects are in post-production. Jessica probably enjoyed the opportunity to just relax! Here she is listening to music with SOL REPUBLIC headphones.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Angelina Jolie.
- Farrah Abraham released a new song. (D Listed)
- Here’s a handful of heartthrobs from the ’80s that are still smokin’ hot. (Moe Jackson)
- Jared Leto cut his hair. Finally! (Lainey Gossip)
- Khloe Kardashian cut an interview short, and then claimed she didn’t. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kate Winslet named her son Bear Blaze – and here’s why. (PopSugar)
- Rachel Zoe snapped a pic on Instagram with her son and it’s adorable. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The Bachelor’s Juan Pablo (aka the worst bachelor in history) has been tapped to start hosting parties in Atlantic City. (TMZ)
- Jessica Lowndes celebrated St. Patrick’s Day looking happy and green. (IDLYITW)
- Connor Cruise spoke about his loving relationship with his mother - Nicole Kidman – which is a Scientology no-no. Is he leaving the religion? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Miley Cyrus’s tour bus caught on fire! (PopCrush)
- Kanye West has been sentenced to 250 hours of community service. (Reality Tea)
- Jason Biggs dished that becoming a father changed him overnight. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jessica Simpson and her daughter, Maxwell, took some adorable Insta-selfies. (Babyrazzi)
- Prince William is all set with having any more kids “right now.” (ICYDK)
- There might be a Kris Jenner sex tape…. (Celebuzz)
- Angelina Jolie and I have one thing in common – neither of us can tolerate yoga. (Celebitchy)
- Singer Bonnie Bramlett is 69.
- Singer Bonnie Raitt is 64.
- “Entertainment Tonight” host Mary Hart is 63.
- Former Playboy CEO Christie Hefner is 61.
- Actress Alfre Woodard is 61.
- Singer-songwriter Rickie Lee Jones is 59.
- Singer-actor Leif Garrett is 52.
- Actress Courtney Thorne-Smith is 46.
- Actress Parker Posey is 45.
- Singer Diana King is 43.
- Actress Gretchen Mol is 40.
- Actor Matthew Rhys is 39.
- Actress Tara Reid is 38.
- Singer Bucky Covington is 36.
- Actress Dania Ramirez is 34.
- TV personality Jack Osbourne is 28.
- Actress Jessica Lowndes is 25.
- Singer Lauren Alaina is 19.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
We may be a week away from Christmas (can you BELIEVE it???), but the cast of ‘90210‘ is still hard at work! AnnaLynne McCord, Shenae Grimes, and Jessica Lowndes were all seen shooting new scenes for the show. Shenae is probably really excited to start her vacation. She has an engagement to celebrate.
AnnaLynne and Dominic Purcell seem to have patched things up (at least, they’ve been photographed hanging out together), so they’re probably going to have a happy holiday break. I don’t know much about Jessica, but hey, who doesn’t like vacation time? With filming running so late into December, I wonder if the ‘90210’ cast has a holiday party? They should!
Photos by Vasquez/FAMEFLYNET
It seems these girls never stop! 90210 actresses AnnaLynne McCord and Jessica Lowndes were spotted on set yesterday looking lovely as usual. From outfit changes to long hours on set, these two never seem to bemoan their work but rather always look like they are having fun. Both were laughing and joking around with other cast members yesterday between takes.
It’s always fun to get a sneak preview of what’s coming up on your favorite shows. What are your biggest TV addictions?
Photos by WENN.com
This is one hard-working group of young actors! The cast of 90210 was at it again yesterday on set for much of the day. But no one seems to mind the workload; this is one happy cast. Actresses AnnaLynne McCord, Jessica Stroup, Jessica Lowndes, and Shenae Grimes filmed a scene together in really cute little dresses, skirts, and heels.
But was it a bit chilly in LA yesterday? The 90-girls pulled a Gossip Girl when they threw on major puffer jackets over their outfits between takes. Hey, whatever works! And on the subject of Gossip Girls and 90210… what’s your favorite of the two? Could you even pick if you had to?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET PICTURES