Finally, the truth is out- LOL! As everyone celebrates ‘Friends’ 20th anniversary, Courteney Cox can finally admit it: she wasn’t all that happy with all the attention “The Rachel haircut” got. Courteney made the confession during an interview on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ REALTED: Jimmy Kimmel staged a ‘Friends’ reunion.
Did you see Jennifer Aniston’s visit to ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ earlier this week, when Jimmy Kimmel staged a mini ‘Friends’ reunion with her, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow? It was a cute skit. Apparently, however, people on social media thought it was a REAL surprise for Jennifer, so Jimmy addressed the confusion on his show. RELATED: Watch the ‘Friends’ reunion on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
Did you catch Jennifer Aniston’s visit to ‘Live with Jimmy Kimmel!’ last night? If so, here’s a clip from last night’s show. First Jimmy Kimmel confessed that he wrote ‘Friends’ fan fiction and had Jennifer read some (horrible) lines from it. (Of course this is all a skit.) After a few faux painful minutes of Jennifer and Jimmy reading lines, they got some visitors. RELATED: Jennifer Aniston says the pressure on her to have kids is unfair.
Did you catch Kim Kardashian on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ last night? If you didn’t, then you missed Kim’s outfit as well as her Kimye wedding dish. Mrs. Kanye West definitely decided to have fun with fashion with this ensemble. She also didn’t pass up the opportunity to take a bit of a dig at last-minute no-shows for her wedding. RELATED: Did Beyonce and Jay Z skip the Kimye wedding to save their reputations?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kristen Stewart!
- Have you SEEN the cover of Nicki Minaj’s new single? Kim Kardashian’s got nothing on Nicki! (D Listed)
- Are Eva Mendez and Ryan Gosling expecting a baby boy? (OK! Magazine)
- Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse look like they were having an animated conversation. (Lainey Gossip)
- Megan Fox rocked black leather at ‘TMNT’ Comic Con Panel. (Moe Jackson)
- Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his karate moves. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What happened when Jimmy Kimmel googled Justin Theroux on air? (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani shared a breastfeeding photo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Paris Jackson is back in LA to reconnect with her family, per her doctor’s orders. (TMZ)
- Charisma Carpenter took it ALL off for the camera. Literally. (IDLYITW)
- Does Lindsay Lohan look unwell while vacationing in Europe? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock are BFFs now! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kelsey Grammer and his wife welcome a baby boy. (PopCrush)
- Hmmm… Time Magazine names 50 smartest celebs on twitter, and JWoww made the top 10? (Reality Tea)
- Christina Applegate now calls herself a dance mom. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Watch Morgan Freeman and Jimmy Fallon speak with helium. (Celebuzz)
- Who knew Selena Gomez was a smoker? (Celebslam)
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux fighting over a prenup? (Celebitchy)
- Wendy Williams criticizes Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s parenting skills. Oh boy. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Talk show host Jimmy Kimmel had quite a summer vacation: he and his wife Molly welcomed a baby girl! Last night was the first new show since her arrival, so Jimmy took a few minutes to introduce us to his daughter. He had some great pics of his little princess ;). RELATED: Jimmy Kimmel’s wife gives birth to a daughter.
Congratulations to Jimmy Kimmel and Molly McNearney! The two welcomed a baby girl. Jimmy shared the news via twitter. RELATED: Mila Kunis explains why guys can’t say they’re pregnant on ‘Live with Jimmy Kimmel.’