Did you catch Kim Kardashian on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ last night? If you didn’t, then you missed Kim’s outfit as well as her Kimye wedding dish. Mrs. Kanye West definitely decided to have fun with fashion with this ensemble. She also didn’t pass up the opportunity to take a bit of a dig at last-minute no-shows for her wedding. RELATED: Did Beyonce and Jay Z skip the Kimye wedding to save their reputations?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kristen Stewart!
- Have you SEEN the cover of Nicki Minaj’s new single? Kim Kardashian’s got nothing on Nicki! (D Listed)
- Are Eva Mendez and Ryan Gosling expecting a baby boy? (OK! Magazine)
- Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse look like they were having an animated conversation. (Lainey Gossip)
- Megan Fox rocked black leather at ‘TMNT’ Comic Con Panel. (Moe Jackson)
- Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his karate moves. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What happened when Jimmy Kimmel googled Justin Theroux on air? (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani shared a breastfeeding photo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Paris Jackson is back in LA to reconnect with her family, per her doctor’s orders. (TMZ)
- Charisma Carpenter took it ALL off for the camera. Literally. (IDLYITW)
- Does Lindsay Lohan look unwell while vacationing in Europe? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock are BFFs now! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kelsey Grammer and his wife welcome a baby boy. (PopCrush)
- Hmmm… Time Magazine names 50 smartest celebs on twitter, and JWoww made the top 10? (Reality Tea)
- Christina Applegate now calls herself a dance mom. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Watch Morgan Freeman and Jimmy Fallon speak with helium. (Celebuzz)
- Who knew Selena Gomez was a smoker? (Celebslam)
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux fighting over a prenup? (Celebitchy)
- Wendy Williams criticizes Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s parenting skills. Oh boy. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Talk show host Jimmy Kimmel had quite a summer vacation: he and his wife Molly welcomed a baby girl! Last night was the first new show since her arrival, so Jimmy took a few minutes to introduce us to his daughter. He had some great pics of his little princess ;). RELATED: Jimmy Kimmel’s wife gives birth to a daughter.
Congratulations to Jimmy Kimmel and Molly McNearney! The two welcomed a baby girl. Jimmy shared the news via twitter. RELATED: Mila Kunis explains why guys can’t say they’re pregnant on ‘Live with Jimmy Kimmel.’
Former ‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson was all smiles when he arrived at the studio to tape an appearance on ‘Live with Jimmy Kimmel!’ Robert seems to be handling his fame well these days.He’s looking cool in his shades, isn’t he? RELATED: Robert Pattinson on fame and Justin Bieber.
Last year, Jimmy Kimmel and Molly McNearney tied the knot. This year, they’re expecting their first child together! Jimmy is an old pro at this, though. He already has two children from his previous marriage: daughter Katie, who’s 22, and son Kevin, who’s 20. However, Molly may not be able to count much on her husband’s experience. Jimmy told Ellen DeGeneres:
I’ve really forgotten everything. It’s funny because I was with [friends and neighbors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt], who just had a baby and I was like, ‘Oh yeah.’ And there’s new ways to do things.”
Jimmy is already teasing his older kids.
I told my daughter, ‘Listen, there’s only so much love I have to give — you’re gonna have to split it up with the new kid. There’s a finite amount of love and that’s that.’ So they’re dealing with it, but it is very weird at my age. I’m going to be one of those old dads.”
It sounds like they aren’t sure if they’re going to find out the baby’s sex or be surprised.
I would like it to be a surprise and my wife was happy with that idea until about a week ago,” he explains. “She started saying, ‘We really need to find out.’ But I don’t think it matters. You [don't] need to make the baby’s room blue or pink — it’s inherently ridiculous. I don’t think they can even see colors.”
He has a point: newborns can’t see colors- LOL. Yet, Molly will probably get her way on this one if she sticks to her guns. Congratulations! Watch Jimmy dish the dirt with Ellen below.
Jimmy Kimmel scored some exclusive content last night: Shailene Woodley and Theo James appeared on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ for the debut of a NEW trailer for their movie, ‘Divergent.’ Are you looking forward to the theatrical release of ‘Divergent’? I haven’t read the book, although there was such a fuss after the release of the third book, ‘Allegiant,’ that I was curious enough to buy it.
I have friends who read them all; everyone seemed to enjoy ‘Divergent’ but several were bitterly disappointed in ‘Allegiant.’ Looking at this trailer, I can see why it’s a YA book. The whole idea of wanting to be a unique individual with no fear appeals to many but especially teens, I think. I’m intrigued! Before the trailer is shown, Shailene and Theo talk about preparing themselves for the attention that is likely to come from starring in such a major franchise. I wonder if it’s even possible to really prepare for it? Don’t know the answer to that one, but check out the trailer (it starts about two minutes or so into the clip). This trailer gives the most complete information of the story that I’ve seen so far.