Did you see ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’? The movie had the biggest opening Of All TIME. One of the movie’s stars, John Boyega, surprised filmgoers in New York on opening night, and he did the same yesterday after returning to London.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by celebs at the ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ European premiere, including Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Lupita Nyong’o, and J.J. Abrams. Check out all the red carpet pics after the break below!
- Azealia Banks was arrested after allegedly biting a female security guard… where?! (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Here are some incredible and bizarre world records that were set in 2015. (theCHIVE)
- Kaley Cuoco is dating a new guy! (D Listed)
- Teresa Palmer went glam at the ‘Point Break’ premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- I think it’s safe to say that Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is a ‘Star Wars’ fan! (Lainey Gossip)
- J.J. Abrams shares the Easter egg moment that you need to look for in ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens.’ (PopSugar)
- Has Lamar Odom racked up a $10 million hospital bill? OUCH. (IDLYITW)
- Are Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed attempting to “save” Ian’s career by distancing him from ‘The Vampire Diaries’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Jax Taylor opens up his own restaurant. (Reality Tea)
- Sherri Saum shares her twin sons’ latest milestones. (Babyrazzi)
- Salma Hayek looks gorgeous with NO makeup. (ICYDK)
- Yolanda Foster is still being financially supported by soon-to-be ex-husband David Foster. (Celebitchy)
- Has P. Diddy split from Cassie and made a lifetime commitment to Kim Porter, the mother of several of his kids? (Bossip)
- Is Anna Duggar preparing to file for divorce as Josh Duggar gets ready to leave rehab? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- These facts sound fabricated, but they aren’t. (theCHIVE)
- Brace yourself for adolescent enlightenment: Jayden Smith is writing a philosophy book. (D Listed)
- Kristen Stewart attended a Chanel fashion show in Rome. (Moe Jackson)
- Oh no: Mariah Carey has the flu. This is not the time of year for that! (Lainey Gossip)
- Here’s a list of all the celebrities you should be following on Instagram. (PopSugar)
- Leonardo DiCaprio was NOT raped by a bear in his new movie. (IDLYITW)
- Is Jennifer Garner moving to NYC to star on Broadway, and is she “disgusted” by Ben Affleck’s alleged affair with Sienna Miller? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lisa Vanderpump said it was “confusing” to see the “ebbs and flows” in Yolanda Foster’s Lyme disease. (Reality Tea)
- Sandra Bullock shared the moment when she new her son and daughter were the perfect fit. (Babyrazzi)
- Is Johnny Depp scaring small children? (ICYDK)
- Is Chris Brown not ready for primetime? (Celebslam)
- Meg Ryan is over conversations about looks and aging. (Celebitchy)
- Iggy Azalea returned to twitter, and she didn’t let Erykah Badu’s shade go. (Bossip)
December can’t come fast enough for plenty of reasons, only one of which is that we will FINALLY get to see ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’! I can’t believe it’s almost time to see the movie we’ve been hearing about for, what, two years or so now? This new TV spot shows us more of Rey (that’s Daisy Ridley’s character).
Okay, for this post, I’m letting my geek flag fly! Tonight is a BIG night for ‘Star Wars’ fans: a trailer for ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ will be released. For now, we get a sneak peek of what will be in the trailer. Check it out after the break!