- Is Miley Cyrus’s mother pushing her to go to rehab? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Someone left her profile blank, so someone helpfully wrote one up for her. (theCHIVE)
- Do you think this 9/11-themed wedding is funny or in poor taste? (D Listed)
- Suki Waterhouse rocks her pinstripes in NYC. (Moe Jackson)
- Check out Evan Rachel Wood’s and Ellen Page’s “plus one’s.” (Lainey Gossip)
- Here are 16 pop culture costumes that you’re going to see everywhere for Halloween this year. (PopSugar)
- Candice Swanepoel took a bad tumble on the runway. (IDLYITW)
- Uh-oh: was Kim Richards trying to buy Xanax at her local “smoke shop”? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Did Robert Pattinson admit to lying to the press and refuse to address the wedding cancellation rumors with FKA Twigs? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Does Tony Dolovani think Kim Zolciak can win ‘Dancing with the Stars’? (Reality Tea)
- Carrie Underwood admits that she pumps in “awkward” places. (Babyrazzi)
- T.I. pulls a Diddy. (ICYDK)
- Emily Ratajkowski was chic in her white pantsuit. (Celebslam)
- Benedict Cumberbatch and his wife Sophie had their baby boy christened. (Celebitchy)
- Beyonce and Jay-Z share a kiss while on vacay. (Bossip)
Johnny Depp has kept mum- publicly- about all the drama surrounding him and wife Amber Heard’s dogs in Australia. They brought their two dogs into Australia illegally and were ordered to get them out of the country before they were euthanized. Johnny and Amber complied, flying the dogs out on a private jet. Now Amber is facing charges in an Australian court over the whole matter. Johnny broke his silence during an appearance at a press conference at the Venice Film Festival.
Johnny Depp may not be a favorite with the Australian government right now after the whole dog fiasco, but it doesn’t look like all of the Aussies are upset with him. In case you somehow missed it: Johnny allegedly brought his dogs into Australia illegally. They have very strict laws about bringing animals into the country, and Johnny reportedly didn’t get all the stuff done. Once his dogs were discovered, they were placed into quarantine, and the government threatened to euthanize them if he didn’t get them out of the country. Johnny complied. There was talk about fining him or even jail time, but I don’t think anything came of that. Anyway, it looks like Johnny decided to make nice with a kind gesture.
Most people who go Down Under rave about how wonderful the country is. However, Amber Heard and Johnny Depp aren’t that enamored of Australia after the problems they ran into with their dogs. They don’t plan to spend much time in the country in the future.
If this rumor is true, then Johnny Depp and Amber Heard have worked through whatever issues they were having and are ready to take the next step! They’re reportedly planning to get married next weekend. RELATED: Johnny Depp and Amber Heard enjoy a date night at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala.
Rumor had it Johnny Depp and Amber Heard had hit a rough patch. If that was true, it looks like they’ve worked it out! Johnny and Amber hit the red carpet last night at The Art of Elysium Heaven Gala. They were as striking as always, of course. RELATED: Are Johnny Depp and Amber Heard on the verge of a split?