This doesn’t sound good. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, who are engaged, reportedly have put wedding plans on hold as they try to work out some differences between them. RELATED: Johnny Depp will star in a Kevin Smith movie with his daughter, Lily Rose.
Lots of trailers today! Here’s a new trailer for the Disney movie, ‘Into The Woods.’ The cast alone is amazing, from Meryl Streep as a wicked witch to Johnny Depp as the Big Bad Wolf. RELATED: Johnny Depp will star in new Kevin Smith movie with his daughter, Lily Rose.
I think it’s safe to say Johnny Depp just scored some MAJOR “cool dad” points with his 15-year-old daughter, Lily Rose. He’s signed on to star with his daughter in a new movie, directed by Kevin Smith, called ‘Yoga Hosers.’
This looks like it’s going to be one of Johnny Depp’s more comical roles. He stars as Charlie Mordecai. Gwyneth Paltrow is also in the movie, and I think I caught a quick glimpse of Olivia Munn? I’m not sure. RELATED: Here’s a trailer for another Johnny Depp movie: ‘Into The Woods.’
Are you ready for what you wish for? That’s the main question of ‘Into The Woods.’ This is the film adaptation of the Stephen Sondheim musical. A witch (Meryl Streep) teaches a string of fairytale characters to be careful for what they wish for. The A-list cast alone makes ‘Into The Woods’ worth seeing! Here’s our first look at the movie. RELATED: Anna Kendrick and Chris Pine are a fairytale couple as Cinderella and her prince.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip with ‘Modern Family’ star (and birthday girl on July 10), Sofia Vergara.
- Is there trouble in Kimye paradise? Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have only spent NINE days together since they got married! (D Listed)
- We’re closing in on the one year anniversary of Cory Monteith’s death, and there’s another ‘Glee’ tragedy: Becca Tobin’s boyfriend is found dead in a hotel room. (OK! Magazine)
- Could Sienna Miller and Johnny Depp have been a couple under the right circumstances? (Lainey Gossip)
- Pamela Anderson waxed poetic about her divorce. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Who looked best at the Vogue Foundation Gala? (Moe Jackson)
- Channing Tatum shaved his head bald, pretty much. (PopSugar)
- Halle Berry said she hasn’t had any paparazzi since January 1st. I’m not so sure about that… (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- This photo is proof that Chris Brown’s and Drake’s beef over Rihanna is DONE. (TMZ)
- Check out Paris Hilton’s new single, ‘Come Alive.’ (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Does Selena Gomez have a new guy? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Who has the best head tat: Lady Gaga or Kelly Osbourne? (PopCrush)
- What’s going on with Mike ‘The Situation’ these days? (Reality Tea)
- Kim Kardashian admitted her nephew, Mason, wasn’t happy about Kidchella. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are excited about their baby! (Babyrazzi)
- Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini pal around. (ICYDK)
- Michelle Rodriguez posts a tribute to the late Paul Walker. (Celebuzz)
- Audrina Patridge strikes a pose. (Celebslam)
- OMG: Did Jessica Simpson’s mother throw a tantrum at Jessica’s wedding? (Celebitchy)
- Is Rihanna dating a new guy? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
OMG. I would have NEVER recognized Johnny Depp if the pictures weren’t labeled. I know the actor enjoys doing physical transformations for roles, however, and he certainly is doing one for his current movie, ‘Black Mass.’ Would you recognize Johnny here? RELATED: Johnny Depp and Amber Heard enjoy a date night at the Texas Hall of Fame Awards.