I have to say, Angelina Jolie is on one of the most extensive press tours I’ve ever SEEN. She’s still out promoting her film ‘Unbroken,’ which she’s been doing for at least a couple of weeks now. She stopped by ‘The Daily Show with Jon Stewart’ last night. Watch her interview after the break! RELATED: What’s Angelina Jolie’s stress coping strategy?
- Motown Records founder Berry Gordy Jr. is 84.
- Singer Randy Newman is 70.
- Musician Paul Shaffer is 64.
- Actor Ed Harris is 63.
- Actress S. Epatha Merkerson is 61.
- Country singer Kristine Arnold of Sweethearts of the Rodeo is 57.
- Actor Judd Nelson is 54.
- Drummer Matt Cameron (Pearl Jam, Soundgarden) is 51.
- Comedian Jon Stewart is 51.
- Actress Garcelle Beauvais is 47.
- Singer Dawn Robinson (En Vogue, Lucy Pearl) is 45.
- Musician apl.de.ap of Black Eyed Peas is 39.
- Rapper Chamillionaire is 34.
- Keyboardist Rostam Batmanglij of Vampire Weekend is 30.
- Singer-keyboardist Tyler Glenn of Neon Trees is 30.
- Singer Trey Songz is 29.
Photos by WENN
Tom Cruise continues to promote his new movie, ‘Oblivion‘! It opens here in the United States this Friday. Abroad, ‘Oblivion’ is doing extremely well. This sounds like another Tom Cruise hit. I can’t WAIT to see it.
Jon Stewart had fun with Tom, of course, on ‘The Daily Show.’ Is there anyone Jon can’t interview? I don’t think so! He and Tom really seem to have a nice time talking. Check out this clip.
Photos by AAR/Diane Cohen/FAMEFLYNET
Golden Globe winner Jessica Chastain kept her look simple and chic for ‘The Daily Show with Jon Stewart’ yesterday. You really can’t go wrong with black and white, can you? LOVE that skinny black belt Jessica’s wearing with it! Given the political nature of ‘The Daily Show,’ you know Jessica talked about ‘Zero Dark Thirty.’
Have you seen ‘Zero Dark Thirty’? If I do Nothing Else this weekend, I’m going to see this! I love how Jessica says it’s a film that makes you think. Sometimes I want to just be entertained- no thinking required- but I’m ready to put on my thinking cap for ‘Zero Dark Thirty.’ If you’ve seen it, what did you think? Check out Jessica’s interview on ‘The Daily Show with Jon Stewart‘ below the thumbnails.
Photos by AAR/FAMEFLYNET
It looks like one of the funniest men in Hollywood is actually one of the biggest divas on the talk show circuit. Jon Stewart has gone on record to say that Hugh Grant was one of his show’s worst guests, ever. And that’s saying a lot considering that he’s had dictators on the show, too.
The British actor appeared on The Daily Show in 2009 to promote his Sarah Jessica Parker film, Did You Hear About the Morgans?, and Jon recalled, “He’s giving everyone s–t the whole time, and he’s a big pain in the ass.”
Apparently, Hugh wasn’t to keen about a video clip of his film being shown on the show. “‘What is that clip? It’s a terrible clip,'” the TV host recalled Grant saying. “Well, then make a better f–king movie,” Jon fired back. BURN!
Photos via FameFlynet
- Actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead (1984)
- Actor Adam Hicks (1992)
- Actress Scarlett Pomers (1988)
- Actress Karen Gillan (1987)
- Singer Trey Songz (1984)
- British model Jacqui Ainsley (1981)
- Rapper Chamillionaire (1979)
- Actress Aimee Garcia (1978)
- Actor Ryan Kwanten (1976)
- Actress Sunny Mabrey (1975)
- Rapper Styles P (1974)
- Black Eyed Pea apl.de.ap (1974)
- Model Anna Nicole Smith (1967; d. 2007)
- Director Alfonso Cuaron (1961)
- Actor Judd Nelson (1959)
- Actress S. Epatha Merkerson (1952)
- Actor Ed Harris (1950)
- Musician Paul Shaffer (1949)
- Director Joe Dante (1946)
- Musician Randy Newman (1943)
- Actress Hope Lange (1933; d. 2003)
- Record exec Berry Gordy Jr. (1929)
- Actor James Karen (1923)
Photos by Apega/WENN.com
I thought Robert Pattinson’s first interview on ‘The Daily Show’ with Jon Stewart went REALLY well! Jon handled the whole cheating scandal rather gracefully by whipping out the Ben & Jerry’s ice cream- LOL. Robert took the high road, refusing to discuss Kristen Stewart. Jon’s imitation of how women talk after a breakup “Boy, you are better off: kick her to the curb” was hilarious. He probably though Will Ferrell had been rough enough on Kristen.
There was no way NOT to talk about the cheating, but really, could it have been any better than this? Jon wished Robert all the best so he could handle the situation privately. Then they moved on to talking about ‘Cosmopolis.’ ‘Cosmopolis’ sounds like quite a movie. Are you interested in seeing it (if you can find a showing, which sounds like a tough job)?