It’s been said that Justin Bieber has been asking the people over at Comedy Central to roast him for a while now. Last night, he finally got his wish! It was quite an assortment of celebs who turned out to participate in his roast; you can see the red carpet pics in the gallery after the break. RELATED: Justin Bieber prank calls a fan on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show.’
After having a not-so-successful appearance on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show,’ Justin Bieber has now vowed to appear on the show every time he’s in town. This is his third appearance on Ellen this month. During this appearance, he prank calls a fan. RELATED: Justin Bieber apologizes for his behavior.
Hmmm… Sounds like Justin Bieber is starting to figure out that he needs to change his attitude and start behaving himself! He taped an interview on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show,’ and apparently it didn’t go well. So he went home and posted this video on Facebook. Take a look after the break. RELATED: Behold #BlondeBieber.
Christmas led to some amazing gifts for celebs, as you can imagine! Iggy Azalea got boyfriend Nick Carter a Chevy convertible. He reciprocated with a gorgeous diamond heart. LOVE it. Justin Bieber, however, got what is likely the BEST holiday gift (certainly the most elaborate).
Despite all the turmoil that has surrounded him, Justin Bieber can still draw a crowd! Here he is at the Grand Opening of West Coast Customs in Burbank. It’s hard to miss him with that head full of blonde hair ;). RELATED: Behold the #blondebieber. Love it or Hate it?
It was time for a change for Justin Bieber. He was photographed leaving a hair salon a couple of days ago and was VERY camera-shy, hiding his face completely. Take a look at the pictures in the gallery after the break. Yet nothing could hide his newly-bleached platinum blonde hair. Justin debuted his new look on Fahlo account, which is an Instagram-like account but it’s an iTunes app, with the main pic above.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Justin Bieber, who’s shopping in Paris.
- Michael Strahan’s going to strip down for ‘Magic Mike XXL’! (D Listed)
- Jordin Sparks opens up about her split from Jason Derulo on the ‘Today’ show. (OK! Magazine)
- Did George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin have a prenup? (Moe Jackson)
- What do you think of Adam Levine’s very bloody new video? (Lainey Gossip)
- Now the heavy metal set is into twerking? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Channing Tatum goes shirtless at the beach with wife Jenna. Yeah, he’s ready for ‘Magic Mike XXL’! (PopSugar)
- It’ll be here before you know it: here are some tools to make pumpkin decorating “easy peasy.” (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Limo chauffeurs aren’t allowed to speak to Taylor Swift? (TMZ)
- Kelly Brook split from boyfriend David McIntosh. (IDLYITW)
- Lady Gaga says the world is wrong about Israel. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Teresa Giudice’s friends deserting her as her sentencing approaches? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- In Chris Brown’s latest rant, he says he knows what the devil looks like. (PopCrush)
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’s’ Kenya Moore is set to release a book! (Reality Tea)
- Holly Madison says having a baby changed her views on partying. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Chelsea Clinton leaves the hospital with baby Charlotte. (Babyrazzi)
- Victoria Beckham is hands-on at her store. (ICYDK)
- Here are Vanessa Hudgens’s go-to beauty tricks. (Celebuzz)
- Uh-oh: why were the police called to Gwyneth Paltrow’s birthday party? (Celebslam)
- Kate Middleton plans to resume her royal engagements in October. (Celebitchy)
- Oh no: NBA legend Reggie Miller is looking for his missing niece. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET