Despite all the turmoil that has surrounded him, Justin Bieber can still draw a crowd! Here he is at the Grand Opening of West Coast Customs in Burbank. It’s hard to miss him with that head full of blonde hair ;). RELATED: Behold the #blondebieber. Love it or Hate it?
It was time for a change for Justin Bieber. He was photographed leaving a hair salon a couple of days ago and was VERY camera-shy, hiding his face completely. Take a look at the pictures in the gallery after the break. Yet nothing could hide his newly-bleached platinum blonde hair. Justin debuted his new look on Fahlo account, which is an Instagram-like account but it’s an iTunes app, with the main pic above.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Justin Bieber, who’s shopping in Paris.
- Michael Strahan’s going to strip down for ‘Magic Mike XXL’! (D Listed)
- Jordin Sparks opens up about her split from Jason Derulo on the ‘Today’ show. (OK! Magazine)
- Did George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin have a prenup? (Moe Jackson)
- What do you think of Adam Levine’s very bloody new video? (Lainey Gossip)
- Now the heavy metal set is into twerking? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Channing Tatum goes shirtless at the beach with wife Jenna. Yeah, he’s ready for ‘Magic Mike XXL’! (PopSugar)
- It’ll be here before you know it: here are some tools to make pumpkin decorating “easy peasy.” (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Limo chauffeurs aren’t allowed to speak to Taylor Swift? (TMZ)
- Kelly Brook split from boyfriend David McIntosh. (IDLYITW)
- Lady Gaga says the world is wrong about Israel. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Teresa Giudice’s friends deserting her as her sentencing approaches? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- In Chris Brown’s latest rant, he says he knows what the devil looks like. (PopCrush)
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’s’ Kenya Moore is set to release a book! (Reality Tea)
- Holly Madison says having a baby changed her views on partying. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Chelsea Clinton leaves the hospital with baby Charlotte. (Babyrazzi)
- Victoria Beckham is hands-on at her store. (ICYDK)
- Here are Vanessa Hudgens’s go-to beauty tricks. (Celebuzz)
- Uh-oh: why were the police called to Gwyneth Paltrow’s birthday party? (Celebslam)
- Kate Middleton plans to resume her royal engagements in October. (Celebitchy)
- Oh no: NBA legend Reggie Miller is looking for his missing niece. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Good grief, can this kid stay out of trouble for, like, a month? Justin Bieber was arrested in his native Canada over the weekend, where he was vacationing with on-again girlfriend Selena Gomez. Justin was arrested over an ATV accident with a paparazzo. RELATED: Why is Justin Bieber comparing himself to Princess Diana?
Oh good grief. Justin Bieber was driving around when he noticed a paparazzo following him, according to TMZ. Justin reportedly slammed on his breaks, and the paparazzo rear-ended him. He wasn’t hurt, but he was ticked. RELATED: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together. Again. For now.
Get ready for round number… I don’t even know what number this is, but on-again, off-again couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are ON again. For now, at any rate. They’re giving their relationship another try. RELATED: Selena Gomez is embarrassed for Justin Bieber after his run-in with Orlando Bloom.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ stars Megan Fox and Will Arnett!
- Cheryl Hines married Robert F. Kennedy Jr. this weekend. Congrats! (D Listed)
- Beyonce acknowledges the elevator fiasco in a new song. Kinda. (OK! Magazine)
- Bella Thorne rocked a very fitted leather mini skirt at the ‘TMNT’ premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Did Justin Bieber’s people BLOCK Orlando Bloom from attending Riccardo Tisci’s birthday party? (Lainey Gossip)
- Nina Dobrev pokes fun at all the dating rumors about her. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Awww, this is sweet: Lea Michele and her new guy hold hands during their hike. (PopSugar)
- Here are some beautiful shots from Christina Aguilera’s photo shoot where she bared her baby bump. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Chris Brown wants to make it clear: Karrueche Tran didn’t dump him; he dumped her. He’s a gentleman like that. (TMZ)
- Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham are dating. Too cute! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- When Neil Patrick Harris said he was looking for the “next chapter,” was he referring to David Burtka? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- ‘Dancing with the Stars’ pro Mark Ballas is branching out into music! Listen to his single, ‘Miss Incredible.’ (PopCrush)
- Brace yourself: the ‘Real Housewives’ franchise is going international with the ‘Real Housewives of Melbourne.’ Let’s see what those Aussies can do! (Reality Tea)
- Hayden Panettiere flaunts her baby bump in a bikini. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alessandra Ambrosio got colorful when she stepped out with daughter Anja. (Babyrazzi)
- Emma Watson defies the Turkish PM. Apparently, he doesn’t think women should laugh in public. (ICYDK)
- The preview of Nicki Minaj’s new video ‘Anaconda’ isn’t all that shocking, given her recent cover art. (Celebuzz)
- Chrissy Teigen narrowly avoided a wardrobe malfunction. (Celebslam)
- Is Chadwick Boseman in the running for an Oscar nom for his portrayal of James Brown in ‘Get On Up’? (Celebitchy)
- Was Michael Strahan blindsided with the announcement of his split from Nicole Murphy? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET