So who is Justin Theroux, besides being Jennifer Aniston’s fiance? You can get to know a little more about the actor and screenwriter in the August issue of ELLE. Justin opened up about starring in HBO’s new drama, ‘The Leftovers,’ his views on political correctness, and his issues with the celebrity press. RELATED: Kristen Wiig covers the August issue of ELLE.
For people who still want to insist there are problems between Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, Jen’s new comments about her fiance make it clear: they’re solid. She opened up in an interview about Justin. To me she sounds like she’s still very much in love :). RELATED: Jennifer Aniston’s badder than ever in ‘Horrible Bosses 2.’
- Khloe Kardashian came under fire for wearing a Native American Indian headdress at Kidchella.
- Lauren Conrad had a fun bachelorette weekend #donttellmrtell!
- Is Kristen Stewart ready to sue over Joan Rivers’ book?
- Demi Lovato graced the cover of Seventeen and was a feature guest editor.
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepherd are expecting baby #2!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated baby North’s first birthday with quite a bash called Kidchella!
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux cuddled on the red carpet at ‘The Leftovers’ premiere.
- Did Hank Baskett cheat on Kendra Wilkinson with a transsexual model?
- Robin Thicke issued his latest salvo to win back Paula Patton with his video, ‘Get Her Back.’
- What does Don Johnson think of daughter Dakota Johnson’s breakout role in ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’?
- Are Beyonce and Will Smith teaming up for ‘Hitchcock 2′?
- Sounds like George Clooney is planning to tie the knot at his home in Lake Como…
- So where’s Madonna’s daughter, Lourdes Leon, headed to college this fall?
- Jillian Michaels is leaving ‘The Biggest Loser.’ Again.
- Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd are OUT of ‘The View.’
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Jennifer Lawrence.
- Emily Blunt took Tom Cruise and Matt Damon to a sex club. (D Listed)
- Blake Lively stunned on the Cannes red carpet last night. (Moe Jackson)
- Meanwhile, Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow hit up a dinner in honor of their friend Vicky Vlachonis. (Lainey Gossip)
- Jennifer Lawrence cracked up on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Cressida Bonas was spotted out with her royal BFFs Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie. (PopSugar)
- Alyssa Milano reveals that she’s having a baby girl! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Sherri Shepherd’s ex insists that she’s a horrible mother. (TMZ)
- Irina Shayk supported the #BringBackOurGirls campaign in a kind of inappropriate way. (IDLYITW)
- Solange, Jay-Z, and Beyonce released a statement about that elevator ride. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston is bummed that her fiance, Justin Theroux, doesn’t like a comedy screenplay she penned. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Oh look, someone else is suing Justin Bieber. Just add it to the pile, folks. (PopCrush)
- Juan Pablo says he won’t be tuning in to Andi’s season of The Bachelorette. (Reality Tea)
- Ciara shows a snap of her all-white nursery on Instagram and its adorable! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Check out this trailer for Disney’s live-action Cinderella! (Babyrazzi)
- Julianne Moore’s first look in The Hunger Games is amazing! (ICYDK)
- Rihanna rocks a pink pixi wig at the Clippers game! (Celebuzz)
- Ryan Reynolds has arrived in Cannes. (Celebitchy)
- Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian show off their bum at the NBCUni upfronts. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
I hate to do this, because – by my count – if every pregnancy rumor was true, Jennifer Aniston has been pregnant for the last 15 years and should have about 19 child – some of them twins – by now.
But, the rumors are swirling again that Jennifer Aniston is expecting a baby girl with her fiance, Justin Theroux.
Awww… Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux were spotted sneaking off the set of her new movie, ‘Cake.’ Looks like these two lovebirds wanted some “couple time”! That’s understandable: they spent most of the winter apart while Jennifer was in LA and Justin was working in New York. RELATED: Jennifer Aniston adopts a plain-Jane look for ‘Cake.’