We’ve already heard Jennifer Aniston talk about how much she loves her “dirty dentist” character for ‘Horrible Bosses 2.’ We’re about to hear a lot more, I’m guessing: the promotional tour for the movie is about to kick off! Jennifer and fiance Justin Theroux were spotted arriving in London with the rest of the ‘Horrible Bosses 2′ cast, including Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudekis. RELATED: Jennifer Aniston dishes on her “dirty dentist” character.
Justin Theroux threw down the gauntlet, and Jennifer Aniston picked it up! She was one of the people he challenged to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Jennifer looks terrified, doesn’t she? LOL RELATED: Justin Theroux challenges Jennifer Aniston to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
‘The Leftover’ star Justin Theroux is getting in on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. He went ahead and accepted the challenge, taking an ice bath with the aid of a buddy. Then guess who he nominated? RELATED: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux jet off for a romantic vacay.
It sounds like Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are going strong! The couple jetted off to Bora Bora on August 7 to celebrate the two-year anniversary of their engagement as well as commemorate Justin’s birthday. I’ve heard Bora Bora is PARADISE. RELATED: Jennifer Aniston wants to drop 5 lbs.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kristen Stewart!
- Have you SEEN the cover of Nicki Minaj’s new single? Kim Kardashian’s got nothing on Nicki! (D Listed)
- Are Eva Mendez and Ryan Gosling expecting a baby boy? (OK! Magazine)
- Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse look like they were having an animated conversation. (Lainey Gossip)
- Megan Fox rocked black leather at ‘TMNT’ Comic Con Panel. (Moe Jackson)
- Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his karate moves. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What happened when Jimmy Kimmel googled Justin Theroux on air? (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani shared a breastfeeding photo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Paris Jackson is back in LA to reconnect with her family, per her doctor’s orders. (TMZ)
- Charisma Carpenter took it ALL off for the camera. Literally. (IDLYITW)
- Does Lindsay Lohan look unwell while vacationing in Europe? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock are BFFs now! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kelsey Grammer and his wife welcome a baby boy. (PopCrush)
- Hmmm… Time Magazine names 50 smartest celebs on twitter, and JWoww made the top 10? (Reality Tea)
- Christina Applegate now calls herself a dance mom. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Watch Morgan Freeman and Jimmy Fallon speak with helium. (Celebuzz)
- Who knew Selena Gomez was a smoker? (Celebslam)
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux fighting over a prenup? (Celebitchy)
- Wendy Williams criticizes Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s parenting skills. Oh boy. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
So who is Justin Theroux, besides being Jennifer Aniston’s fiance? You can get to know a little more about the actor and screenwriter in the August issue of ELLE. Justin opened up about starring in HBO’s new drama, ‘The Leftovers,’ his views on political correctness, and his issues with the celebrity press. RELATED: Kristen Wiig covers the August issue of ELLE.
For people who still want to insist there are problems between Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, Jen’s new comments about her fiance make it clear: they’re solid. She opened up in an interview about Justin. To me she sounds like she’s still very much in love :). RELATED: Jennifer Aniston’s badder than ever in ‘Horrible Bosses 2.’