Is Kanye West, who seems to be in a perpetual bad mood with his scowls and potshots at other celebs, turning over a new leaf? Perhaps. Now he’s actually being, well, nice to the paparazzi. No, that was not a typo.
I love to see celebrities’ tour riders (the list of demands they present to hotels/tour managers about what they want provided). It tells you so much about the celebs! So what do Kanye West and Jay Z have on their riders?
We all know that Kim Kardashian finally got to have her baby shower over the weekend, and Khloe Kardashian actually left Lamar Odom’s bedside to attend! She also had another big event happen: she reached 50 million Instagram. Taylor Swift, the current Queen of Instagram with a little over 52 million Instagram followers, had better watch out- LOL.
Yesterday was Kim Kardashian’s 35th birthday. Of course doting husband Kanye West didn’t let the day go unnoticed ;). Instead he threw her a surprise birthday party. Kim thought they were going to a movie at the Cinépolis Luxury Cinemas at The Promenade. It turned out to be a bit more than that.
You know, sometimes I read something Kanye West says, and I can only conclude that there’s “Kanye’s World” and, well, the real world. After getting some flack at New York Fashion Week for his latest collection, the rapper-turned-fashion designer talked about why he doesn’t think he’s received the warmest welcome in the fashion world. Is the fashion world prejudiced against heterosexual people?
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her shapely derriere in these workout photos. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- These drivers show why so many car accidents occur in parking lots. (theCHIVE)
- Is Randy Quaid at risk of being deported to the US? (D Listed)
- Cara Delevingne is at Paris Fashion Week. (Moe Jackson)
- Prince Harry has got some special boots. (Lainey Gossip)
- Here are Kate Middleton and Prince William’s sweetest moments from 2015. (PopSugar)
- Ariana Grande is accidental. Accidental what? (IDLYITW)
- Mariah Carey is directing a Christmas project! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Has Debra Messing’s “diva behavior” gotten “out of control” on the ‘Mysteries of Laura’ set? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Celebrity Gene fired Farrah Abraham after her DNA failed to sell. (Reality Tea)
- Jennifer Hudson got personal with Glamour. (Babyrazzi)
- Kanye West dished on his son. (ICYDK)
- Miranda Kerr attended the Louis Vuitton Show at Paris Fashion Week. (Celebslam)
- Sandra Bullock has been dating Bryan Randall since June, but they aren’t living together. (Celebitchy)
- Victor Cruz responds to the story that his fiancee sent out a group texts to all of his mistresses. (Bossip)