This is the wedding diss that we won’t forget for a while: Beyonce and Jay Z skipping Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s lavish nuptials. Rather than attending the Kimye wedding in Italy, they spent the weekend hanging out in the Hamptons. Now here’s the word on why. RELATED: Beyonce sends Kim Kardashian and Kanye West her best wishes for their wedding via Instagram.
Here are some stories from the past week, along with pics of Kim Kardashian making her way to a birthday party.
- George Clooney says he’s “marrying up.”
- Is Kendall Jenner ready to ditch ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’?
- Are Charlize Theron and Sean Penn planning to wed and adopt this summer?
- As usual, Kanye West made some… interesting comments comparing celebrity to the 1960s civil rights movement in an interview.
- Jennifer Aniston’s fiance, Justin Theroux, opens up to ELLE.
- Ian Somerholder and Nikki Reed look like a Hot New Hollywood Couple.
- Cate Blanchett plays 20 questions with Marie Claire.
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes’ List of Highest Paid Actors for 2014.
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are filming their marriage crisis for their reality TV show.
- Katherine Webb gives a “sneak peek” of her wedding pics.
- Jessica Alba shares her fitness secrets as well as secrets for a happy home life.
- Kate Middleton and Prince William celebrate Prince George’s first birthday.
- Blake Lively debuts her new website, Preserve.
- Sherri Shepherd wins the custody case against her ex-husband over their son, Jeffrey Jr.
- NeNe Leakes warns Wendy Williams to “be scared.”
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera ties the knot!
- Here’s our first look at ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’!
- Is Zoe Saldana pregnant with twins?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kristen Stewart!
- Have you SEEN the cover of Nicki Minaj’s new single? Kim Kardashian’s got nothing on Nicki! (D Listed)
- Are Eva Mendez and Ryan Gosling expecting a baby boy? (OK! Magazine)
- Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse look like they were having an animated conversation. (Lainey Gossip)
- Megan Fox rocked black leather at ‘TMNT’ Comic Con Panel. (Moe Jackson)
- Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his karate moves. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What happened when Jimmy Kimmel googled Justin Theroux on air? (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani shared a breastfeeding photo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Paris Jackson is back in LA to reconnect with her family, per her doctor’s orders. (TMZ)
- Charisma Carpenter took it ALL off for the camera. Literally. (IDLYITW)
- Does Lindsay Lohan look unwell while vacationing in Europe? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock are BFFs now! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kelsey Grammer and his wife welcome a baby boy. (PopCrush)
- Hmmm… Time Magazine names 50 smartest celebs on twitter, and JWoww made the top 10? (Reality Tea)
- Christina Applegate now calls herself a dance mom. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Watch Morgan Freeman and Jimmy Fallon speak with helium. (Celebuzz)
- Who knew Selena Gomez was a smoker? (Celebslam)
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux fighting over a prenup? (Celebitchy)
- Wendy Williams criticizes Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s parenting skills. Oh boy. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Joe Manganiello.
- What do you think of this new picture of the Kardashian ladies? (D Listed)
- Blake Lively shares the best gift husband Ryan Reynolds ever gave her. (OK! Magazine)
- Irina Shayk kicks off her ‘Hercules’ tour on ‘Extra’! (Moe Jackson)
- Looks like Selena Gomez has found a new guy. (Lainey Gossip)
- Lana Del Rey slept with a lot of guys but not to further her career. TMI? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden pack on the PDA in Italy. (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani is a babywearing mama. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Matt Leinert advises Dean Cain to “stick to being D list.” SNAP. (TMZ)
- Britney Spears is releases a lingerie line. (IDLYITW)
- Ian Ziering gets real about his cult-hit movie, ‘Sharknado.’ (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West headed for divorce? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- I can’t even write out Lady Gaga’s latest antic. You have to watch, but it’s NSFW. (PopCrush)
- Priceless title for the ‘Real Housewives of New York’: “No Leg Left To Stand On.” (Reality Tea)
- Want to win a $150 Pediped Gift Card? This is the Giveaway for you! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Holly Madison takes a European vacation with daughter Rainbow. (Babyrazzi)
- Oh boy: Miley Cyrus hired a psychic to contact her dead dog. (ICYDK)
- OMG: Weird Al Yankovic’s album ‘Mandatory Fun’ is #1 on the Billboard 200 chart. Congrats! (Celebuzz)
- Miley Cyrus had a message for the paparazzi as she left Chateau Marmont. (Celebslam)
- Hmmm… Charlize Theron wasn’t so nice to Tia Mowry. (Celebitchy)
- Soulja Boy was called out on Instagram for flashing a stack of fake Benjamins. Embarrassing? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Now, the United States doesn’t have royalty by design. If you recall from your colonial history class, it was part of what the colonists fought against in the Revolutionary War: being ruled by a monarchy. However, a poll was done that asked respondents who they would consider “Celebrity King and Queen” of the United States. Guess who got selected? RELATED: Kanye West responds to rumors and compares celebrity to the 1960′s civil rights movement.
If you were following all the rumors around the Kimye wedding, then you heard about Kanye West reportedly sawing a bar in half because he didn’t like how it looked, having them put a couple of pieces of wood on it, and then telling the workers it was a work of art. Kanye decided to clear the air in an interview. He has an… interesting view on how celebrities are treated, comparing them to how African Americans were treated in the 1960s. RELATED: Kanye West explains how wedding pic with Kim Kardashian had to be perfect because of Kim’s importance to the internet.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Reese Witherspoon!
- Linda Perry calls out Beyonce’s songwriting skills. (D Listed)
- Are Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner feuding? Has Kendall become a diva? (OK! Magazine)
- Megan Fox was stunning on the red carpet at Nickelodeon’s Kids Choice Sports 2014. (Moe Jackson)
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Katie Holmes “perfectly cast” as husband and wife in ‘Woman In Gold’? (Lainey Gossip)
- What lyrics brought Jay Z to tears? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Looks like Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher like to keep things routine. (PopSugar)
- Giuliana Rancic’s boys have fun in the sun. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Uh-oh: a celebrity owned club is in trouble after underage star Justin Bieber is photographed drinking there. (TMZ)
- Courtney Stodden urges everyone to go vegetarian with a lettuce bikini. Seriously. (IDLYITW)
- Oh boy. Tim McGraw slapped a woman who seemed to be groping him during a performance. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Kendra Wilkinson planning to profit off of her upcoming divorce from Hank Baskett? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kim Kardashian shared a booty-baring bikini pic. (PopCrush)
- Did you miss the premiere of Kim Zolciak’s show, ‘Don’t Be Tardy’? Catch up with this recap! (Reality Tea)
- Kristen Bell is “completely stumped” when it comes to naming baby #2. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Dave Franco and Conan O’Brien join Tinder on ‘Conan.’ (Celebuzz)
- Brooke Burke rocked a bikini at the beach. (Celebslam)
- Is Halle Berry a “hot and cold diva” on the set of ‘Extant’? (Celebitchy)
- OMG: is Kanye West using a GPS tracker to keep tabs on Kim Kardashian? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET