It sounds like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are on the same page when it comes to decisions about how to discipline their daughter, North. The couple reportedly discussed it before North was even born, which was smart. Parenting decisions (and disagreements) is one of the major issues that can cause couples problems! RELATED: Kim Kardashian’s nude pics are leaked online.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kim Kardashian and Kanye West!
- OMG: a source told CNN that one of Joan Rivers’s doctors snapped a selfie during the throat procedure. (D Listed)
- Ariana Grande and Chris Brown share a smooch in her new video. (OK! Magazine)
- Taylor Swift embraces the “cat lady” persona :). (Moe Jackson)
- What’s Chris Hemsworth up to after his Marvel movies? (Lainey Gossip)
- Lauren Conrad’s wedding pics are out! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Paris Hilton’s Halloween costumes haven’t changed much over the years. (PopSugar)
- Tori Spelling celebrates Finn’s second birthday! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- It looks like ‘Django Unchained’ actress Daniele Watts was doing more than kissing her boyfriend before the LAPD were called… (TMZ)
- Ariana Grande wishes her fans would “f**king die”? (IDLYITW)
- Matt Damon is coming back for another ‘Bourne’ movie! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, accusing Kate Middleton of using morning sickness as an “excuse” to “shirk her royal duties”? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- The three guys in heels are BACK! This time they’re performing to Ariana Grande’s ‘Break Free.’ (PopCrush)
- ‘Atlanta Exes’ takes care of unfinished business. (Reality Tea)
- Hilary Duff is feeling “strong as h*ll and fierce”! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are trying for baby #2. (Babyrazzi)
- It’s home sweet home for Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. (ICYDK)
- Nick Jonas gets ‘Jealous’ in new music video with girlfriend Olivia Culpo. (Celebuzz)
- Miley Cyrus had to have a police escort home. (Celebslam)
- Kanye West gets blasted by the President of the Association of People with Disabilities. (Celebitchy)
- Todd Tucker’s mother wants to know: is Kandi Burress pregnant? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
I listen to some of the things attributed to Kanye West and can only marvel. His perspective is SO very different from mine! Kanye spoke out about the incident of stopping his performance because a fan wasn’t standing up on his feet: only to find out that the person was in wheelchair. If you watch the video, I promise you’ll cringe. Well, now Kanye is saying he’s NOT apologizing for his mistake because HE’S the victim. Seriously. RELATED: Watch the awkward moment when Kanye West demanded a fan stand up… despite being in a wheelchair.
Right now, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West appear to be enjoying precious family time with North West. Kanye is on tour in Australia, and Kim and North are with him. They’re enjoying themselves Down Under: Kim posted these Instagram pics of herself cuddling a koala bear during a trip to the Australian Zoo. Yet it sounds like Kim and Kanye may also be talking business, too. RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian losing her friends after becoming Kanye West’s “stepford wife”?
Something tells me Kanye West is going to re-think his demand that the audience stand on their feet while he’s performing. Kanye was performing at an Australian concert when he stopped rapping, saying he wouldn’t continue until EVERYONE stood up for him. You can see where this is going. RELATED: Kaney West confronted Jay Pharoah about his MTV VMA skit.
Last night was the GQ Men of the Year Awards in London. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West attended the event. Kanye wore what looks like a scoop neck shirt topped with a blazer, but I think it’s safe to say that Kim stole the show. Check out her outfit! RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian bringing the corset back?
The woes of Kanye West continue. While he was performing at the Made in America festival in Philadelphia (which is likely where Kanye, Kim Kardashian and North were heading when they boarded a flight at LAX in these pics), Kanye “opened up” to the crowd. Us Weekly described them as “rants.” One thing Kanye made clear was that he didn’t apprecate comedian Jay Pharoah’s skit about him and Kim at the MTV VMAs. RELATED: Kanye West compares being a celebrity to the 60s Civil Rights movement.