Kim’s gown was made by Givenchy, as was Kanye’s tux and baby North’s little dress. Kim posted the photos [Read more...]
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Amanda Seyfried.
- Emma Watson graduated from Brown University over the weekend, armed guards in tow. (D Listed)
- Rob Kardashian bailed on his sister Kim Kardashian’s wedding to Kanye West. So did Jay-Z and Beyonce. (OK! Magazine)
- Amanda Seyfried and Charlize Theron are jet-setting to do photocalls for A Million Ways To Die In The West. Prettiest red carpets ever, right? (Moe Jackson)
- Gisele Bundchen is the new face of the Chanel No 5 campaign. (Lainey Gossip)
- Nikki Reed has gone blonde, just in time for summer! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- A-listers were celebrating Memorial Day Weekend in style, here’s a roundup. (PopSugar)
- Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie are fueling their reconciliation rumors by having brunch with Luca. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Kendall Jenner is Keeping Up With The Kardashians – she just purchased her first home for about $1.4million. (TMZ)
- Christina Ricci is pregnant, congrats! (IDLYITW)
- Jim Carey gave the commencement speech at Maharishi University in Iowa. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are planning to divorce if their reality series doesn’t get picked up for Season 2. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Taylor Swift has been forced to cancel her show in Thailand due to political unrest. (PopCrush)
- Vicki has no plans to leave Real Housewives of Orange County – unless a spin-off comes her way! (Reality Tea)
- Niki Taylor confesses that her daughter is the “boss of the family.” (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kourtney Kardashian and her family spent some time in France after Kim and Kanye’s wedding. (Babyrazzi)
- Here’s a flashback to Kim Kardashian hanging out with Steve-O from Jackass in 2007. (Celebslam)
- Jessica Simpson might be getting a bit too thin… (Celebitchy)
- Shaniqua Tompkins says 50 Cent beat her in front of her children. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
- The 2014 Billboard Music Award were held.
- Reunited couple Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov have a falling out.
- Angelina Jolie dished on the makeup process for ‘Maleficent.’
- Ciara welcomes a baby boy!
- LA’s Child Protective Services opens up an investigation into Will Smith’s and Jada Pinkett-Smith’s parenting after Willow Smith’s controversial pic with Moises Arias.
- Is Channing Taylor an alcoholic?
- So what did Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett name their baby daughter?
- Katharine McPhee filed for divorce.
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ star Troian Bellisario responds to GQ photoshop controversy.
- The top 10 of Maxim’s 2014 Hot 100 List was revealed.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West tie the knot.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Kimye made it official! Kim Kardashian and Kanye West tied the knot in Florence, Italy at Forte di Belvedere. RELATED: Why did Kim Kardashian and Kanye West decide to marry in Florence, Italy? Both Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner were involved in the wedding, while Kim’s brother, Robert Kardashian, skipped the wedding to return to LA early. Get the details on the lavish affair after the break.
This is an interesting pic. Kim Kardashian snapped it at the pre-wedding party that she and Kanye West held at Wideville Castle. RELATED: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take baby Nori to pre-wedding party at Wideville Castle. She says the lights she saw in the sky are “angels.”
Well, it’s Saturday morning (here in the US anyway), and Kim Kardashian and Kanye West aren’t married yet. They held their big party at the Palace of Versailles, but it was just a party: there was no wedding ceremony. If Kanye was hoping to get some sort of last-minute special permission from the French government to hold the nuptials in Paris, it didn’t work out. RELATED: Is Kanye West keeping even Kim Kardashian in the dark about their wedding plans?