We’ve already seen pictures from the birthday bash Kim Kardashian and Kanye West threw for little North’s first birthday over the weekend. Now, Kim has shared a picture of Nori at the party. I was beginning to wonder if she was there- LOL.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lauren Conrad.
- Everyone loves Frozen’s “Let It Go” – even Pearl Jam, who performed it in concert. (D Listed)
- Lauren Conrad celebrated her bachelorette weekend in Cabo. (OK! Magazine)
- Glee’s Chris Colfer surprised Hillary Clinton at a book signing. (Moe Jackson)
- This week marks the 10 year anniversary of the release of The Notebook. Cue the Ryan Gosling memes. (Lainey Gossip)
- North West’s first birthday party was ridiculous… and it was called Kidchella. No joke. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Katie Couric got married this weekend – congrats! (PopSugar)
- Kelly Clarkson’s daughter – River Rose – is just too cute. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- It looks like Scott Disick is falling back into his partying ways. (TMZ)
- Was Khloe Kardashian’s #Kidchella costume offensive or on theme? (IDLYITW)
- If you were hoping for a Maks and Meryl relationship, it looks like you’re out of luck – US Weekly is confirming that Maksim Chmerkovskiy is dating Jennifer Lopez. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Kristen Stewart is planning to sue Joan Rivers over her snarky comments! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kenan Thompson has welcomed a daughter! (PopCrush)
- Brandi Glanville is dieting to get back into bikini shape. (Reality Tea)
- Christina Aguilera shared a pretty baby bump photo. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hilary Duff and her son, Luca, were out and about on Saturday. (Babyrazzi)
- Katherine Heigl got a new Assistant Director on her show fired because they spelled her name wrong. (ICYDK)
- Snooki shared a snap of her baby bump in a bathingsuit. (Celebuzz)
- Frances Cobain had some interesting words of advice for Lana Del Rey. (Celebitchy)
- NBA draft prospect Isaiah Austin forced to withdraw from the draft after finding out he has a serious genetic condition! (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
- Are Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin “consciously recoupling”?
- Kate Middleton gave a hand as Prince George had his first “royal walkabout.”
- Disney star Zendaya landed a huge role!
- Kim Kardashian takes the plunge.
- Zachary Levi and Missy Peregrym tied the knot in a secret Maui wedding.
- Kanye West said his wedding pic with Kim Kardashian had to be “perfect” due to her “importance to the internet.”
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony finalized their divorce nearly THREE YEARS after their split.
- Destiny’s Child members Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, and Michelle Williams reunited for Michelle’s video, ‘Say Yes.’
- Chelsea Handler is headed to Netflix!
- Jason Biggs defended wife Jenny Mollen’s decision to hire a prostitute for him.
- Will Brad Pitt be George Clooney’s best man at his nuptials?
- Christina Milian called off her engagement to Jas Prince.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
And here I thought Kim Kardashian and Kanye West had decided to keep North West’s first birthday (which fell on Father’s Day this year) quiet. Turns out they merely delayed the celebration. Yesterday Kim and Kanye threw little Nori QUITE a birthday bash. It was modeled off the annual music festival Coachella, but they dubbed it “Kidchella.” RELATED: Kanye West and North West are pooped after partying on Father’s Day & North’s birthday.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Nicola Peltz.
- Alexis Neiers, the inspiration for The Bling Ring, is 23 today. (D Listed)
- Jennifer Lopez dished about her relationship with ex-fiance Ben Affleck. (OK! Magazine)
- Someone named Nicola Peltz was at the Transformers premiere, and I might just now have a new girl crush. (Moe Jackson)
- The first trailer for Robert Downey Jr’s new movie – The Judge – was released yesterday. (Lainey Gossip)
- Does Kim Kardashian want to stay on TV forever? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Zac Efron took his shirt off. Happy Friday! (PopSugar)
- One year old North West travels in style… without her parents. (TMZ)
- Jennifer Garner is turning a blind eye to Ben Affleck’s gambling. (IDLYITW)
- Jaden and Willow Smith apparently sleep with snakes. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Celine Dion’s husband has stepped down as her manager, citing health problems. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Apparently Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez hit up Bible study together…? (PopCrush)
- Kelly Rowland shows off her baby bump in a yoga pic. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Kardashian says she’s strict with baby North. (Babyrazzi)
- Dakota Fanning was spotted out and about with her boyfriend in NYC. (ICYDK)
- Brad Pitt might be George Clooney’s best man. (Celebuzz)
- Kanye West says he’s on a mission from God. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Oh boy. Marriage hasn’t toned down Kanye West in the slightest (not that anyone was expecting it would). Kanye said he and Kim Kardashian spent four days of their honeymoon getting the above wedding pic just right. He explained why during a panel at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity yesterday. RELATED: Is Kanye dissing Jay Z after wedding snub?
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Taylor Swift.
- Prince George was a bit fidgety yesterday as he watched his father – Prince William, The Duke of Cambridge – play polo. (D Listed)
- Kelly Clarkson has given birth to a baby girl! (OK! Magazine)
- Taylor Swift was spotted leaving an NYC gym – this is not what I look like after working out! (Moe Jackson)
- Casey Kasem has died. Rest In Peace. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Is Kendall Jenner officially the sexiest of the Kardashian/Jenner women? (PopSugar)
- Ben Affleck gave his daughter Seraphina a ride! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Charges will be filed today against Justin Bieber in that pesky egging case. (TMZ)
- Ashley Greene grabbed Starbucks in SoHo. (IDLYITW)
- Mick Jagger started seeing his 27 year old girlfriend 2 weeks before L’Wren Scott died. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Robert Pattinson jumping on board a Star Wars spin off? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Check out the MuchMusic Video Awards red carpet. (PopCrush)
- Kim Kardashian supported her husband, Kanye West, at his Bonnaroo performance in a very sheer t-shirt. (Reality Tea)
- Jenna Fischer welcomed a daughter named Harper Marie! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Tom Brady and Gisele were out and about on Father’s Day. (Babyrazzi)
- In more Justin Bieber news, the robbery investigation against him has been dropped. (ICYDK)
- Check out these Game of Thrones season 4 finale spoilers! (Celebitchy)
- Kanye West and his daughter, North, took a nap on Father’s Day. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.