Remember Kim Kardashian telling Ryan Seacrest that she and Kanye West were planning a “small wedding“? Something tells me she wants us to think their definition of “small” is no ordinary person’s definition. Radar Online reports Kim and Kanye are going to have THREE wedding ceremonies. RELATED: Is this where Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will tie the knot?
Photos by O. Duran/FAMEFLYNET
Kim Kardashian is planning to spend the next month in Paris finalizing the details of her sure-to-be over-the-top wedding to Kanye West. Kim wants to make sure everything is absolutely perfect for her wedding, and she feels the only way to accomplish that is to be there planning until she walks down the aisle. [Read more...]
We saw the pictures of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West visiting Chateau Louis XIV (which is also referred to as Chateau of Versailles). Is this where they’ll have their wedding? We don’t know, but People got the details on this lavish estate. RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian going to wed Kanye West at Louveciennes?
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima.
- The trailer for Gone Girl is officially here. (D Listed)
- Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima were in London at the Bond Street Victoria’s Secret to announce that this year’s Victoria’s Secret fashion show will take place in London. (Moe Jackson)
- Kelly Osbourne has jumped on the partially shaved head bandwagong. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kim Kardashian may have accidenally dropped a huge wedding secret – or two. (PopSugar)
- Benji Madden hung out with his niece and nephew to dinner last week – awww! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Rumors are swirling (fueled by the woman herself) that Chelsea Handler is headed to CBS and that Craig Ferguson is out. (TMZ)
- Oprah made Pharrell cry! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- The whispers that Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are splitting up are getting louder. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana Grande is recovering after having her wisdom teeth removed – celebs, they’re just like us! (PopCrush)
- Oh by the way, when Kim Kardashian was in Paris she looked a bit… ridiculous. There, I said it. (Reality Tea)
- Matt Lauer and Jenna Bush Hager saved the day for Savannah Guthrie. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak’s kids were not happy about their vacation ending. (Babyrazzi)
- Michael Phelps has kinda sorta come out of retirement. (ICYDK)
- After pulling 16 hour work days Ivanka Trump says she feels guilty about working out. (Celebitchy)
So we know Versailles is out as a wedding venue. RELATED: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are not allowed to marry at Palace of Versailles. Yet Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are still planning a Paris wedding. It looks like they’re considering Louveciennes, also called ‘Louis XIV,’ a place commissioned by the king.
Hm, this story is certainly a bit different than what’s been reported for the last few weeks.
Reports about Jay-Z and Beyonce’s attendance and participation at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s wedding have run the gamut – everything from Jay-Z being the best man, to Beyonce refusing to attend. [Read more...]