Hmmm… TMZ has an interesting post up, reporting Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are still negotiating their prenup. Apparently, there will be NO wedding until the prenup is finalized. So is this a rehash of Kim and Kris Humphries’ prenup negotiations, which were said to be pretty intense?
If you’ve been fretting about the state of Taylor Swift’s friendship with Selena Gomez you can put your mind at ease – it appears that not only have the two ladies reconciled, but they spend the entire evening at the Met Gala dancing the night away!
So what pre-empted the reconciliation of two best buds who suddenly seemed to loathe each other? I’ve got a theory…
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Rihanna.
- Lupita Nyong’o may have had her first Fashion Fail at last night’s Met Gala. (D Listed)
- There’s lots of Met Gala coverage around the web today, and one of my favorite looks is Selena Gomez in DVF. (Moe Jackson)
- Model and It-Girl of the moment, Cara Delevingne, apparently wants you to see her underwear. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Prince William flew coach on his return to London from the US. This isn’t actually surprising when you consider that he needs to keep costs down since he travels with a full team of security. (PopSugar)
- Miranda Kerr and her son Flynn took a trip to a baby shower – yes, he’s still totes adorable. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Usher was kind of, sort of, but not really involved in a police chase early this morning. (TMZ)
- Rihanna definitely rocked the red carpet last night in a white crop top and loooong skirt. (IDLYITW)
- Check out this new teaser for X-Men: Days of Future Past. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Sandra Bullock is reportedly devastated by the news that George Clooney is engaged. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kim Kardashian and her rumored husband, Kanye West, hit the Met Gala last night – did they nail it or fail? (Reality Tea)
- Lots of our favorite celeb moms were at the Met Gala last night, take a look! (Babyrazzi)
- Kristen Stewart looked… dour… at last night’s Met Gala. So, you know, the usual. (ICYDK)
- Fox has announced they’re picking up the series Gotham, and wasted no time releasing this trailer. (Celebuzz)
- Hayden Panettiere was also at the Met Gala, looking completely stunning! (Celebslam)
- Shailene Woodley insists she isn’t a feminist. (Celebitchy)
- When Beyonce accidentally dropped a ring she was wearing on the red carpet last night Jay-Z picked it up and mock-proposed to her. It was as adorable as it sounds. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Amanda Seyfried.
- Amanda Seyfried is thankful for Kate Upton. (D Listed)
- Katie Cassidy is out and about in Miami. (Moe Jackson)
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s announcement that she would be putting items from her closet up for sale crashed the GOOP website. (Lainey Gossip)
- Eleven days after the birth of her first child, Olivia Wilde is hitting the red carpet. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Amidst cheating rumors and wedding planning, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West may also be planning baby number two. (PopSugar)
- Olivia Wilde also stepped out with her son and he’s so tiiiinnyyyy. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Suge Knight is pretty positive that Diddy knows he didn’t murder Tupac – because Tupac is alive… (TMZ)
- Hugh Jackman really needs to be more careful with the Wolverine claws! (IDLYITW)
- Nikki Reed might be hooking up with Derek Hough. Lucky! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana Grande had an amazing performance last night at the iHeart Radio Awards. (PopCrush)
- Lilly Ghalichi got a new car for her birthday… a Rolls Royce. Totally normal. (Reality Tea)
- Melissa Gorga’s son Joey is four years old. (Babyrazzi)
- Is Sean Penn proposing to Charlize Theron? (ICYDK)
- iHeart Radio debuted a never-before-heard Michael Jackson song last night. (Celebuzz)
- The Duchess of Cambridge doesn’t have a stylist, she shops with an assistant just like us… oh no, wait a minute… (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
After months and months of talk about the huge spectacle they’re planning on having in Paris in May, it turns out that the power couple can’t actually get married in France without having first been residents. [Read more...]
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Alessandra Ambrosio.
- As I totally predicted, Craig Ferguson has quit his show and will be leaving CBS at the end of this year. (D Listed)
- Alessandra Ambrosio rode a rollercoaster, with a fedora, and nailed it. (Moe Jackson)
- Everyone else agrees, Taylor Swift is the most popular girl in Hollywood. (Lainey Gossip)
- Emma Stone lip synced with Jimmy Fallon – perfection ensued. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- The Duchess of Cambridge has a favorite photo of her time on tour, and it’s this one… (PopSugar)
- Jessica Simpson went to dinner with her fiance and daughter. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Woah! Amidst cheating rumors it turns out that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West might be getting married this week! (TMZ)
- Willie Nelson is a 5th degree black belt. So not only is he richer than you and more talented, but he can beat you up. (IDLYITW)
- Grease will be making a comeback in the form of a three hour live special. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Some people are saying (incorrectly, in my opinion) The Duchess of Cambridge is angry with Prince William for heading off to the US to attend his best friend’s wedding. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Demi Lovato has put the planning of her European tour to her fans. (PopCrush)
- Tori Spelling’s secret hospitalization was only a secret from people who weren’t filming her reality show. (Reality Tea)
- Melissa Rycroft introduces her son to the world – he’s adorable. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Ginnifer Goodwin is just about ready to pop! (Babyrazzi)
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner are so done with Selena Gomez. (ICYDK)
- A collection of Kate Upton’s best magazine covers. (Celebuzz)
- Did George Clooney’s fiance land him because she was the first girl to play hard to get? (Celebitchy)
- Donald Sterling’s wife doesn’t plan to divorce him, even though he’s got a mistress and is a racist. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.