Yesterday Kanye West kicked off 2015 by releasing a new song called ‘Only One.’ It’s a special song for him: he says his late mother, Donda West, “sang through him” to North West, a granddaughter she never got to meet. RELATED: kim Kardashian starts the new year off by addressing rumors.
It sounds like Kim Kardashian decided to ring in 2015 by clearing up some of the (many) rumors that surround the Kardashians, well, pretty much all the time. She and Kanye West spend the evening at home. Once you get the partying out of your system, I really think that’s the best way to ring in the new year. RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian having trouble conceiving baby #2?
You know Kimye: a $20 million Hidden Hills pad wasn’t enough if they could get more ;). Kim Kardashian and Kanye West purchased the home that’s adjacent to their estate for $2.9 million, according to E! News. RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian having trouble conceiving baby #2?
Apparently Kim Kardashian and Kanye West did make it to Kris Jenner’s Christmas bash (rumor had it they were no-shows). Little Nori got a chance to meet Santa Claus! Unfortunately, it looks like she was a little wary of the guy in the red suit. RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian having trouble getting pregnant with baby #2?
The holidays might not have been such a happy time for Kim Kardashian. She was noticeably silent on Instagram yesterday except for a single throwback picture, and word has it she and Kanye West didn’t attend Kris Jenner’s Christmas bash. So what’s going on? RELATED: Kim Kardashian is grateful for Nori in her fashionable fur.
Here are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, looking cozy as they hold hands while leaving Milk Studios in West Hollywood. Wonder what they were up to? I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough! Meanwhile, check out the big stories from the past week below.
- Kourtney Kardashian welcomed baby #3!
- Jennifer Aniston addresses the motherhood question. Again.
- Brad Pitt, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, Pax Jolie-Pitt, and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt step in for an ailing Angelina Jolie at the premiere of her movie, ‘Unbroken.’
- Mel B reportedly left Stephan Belafonte amid rumors of domestic violence.
- Google shares the #YearInSearch2014.
- Jennifer Lopez is going to prove she’s “Superwoman” in 2015.
- Jamie Dornan admits part of his ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ preparation included a visit to a sex dungeon.
- Angelina Jolie hires cyber security people to monitor her kids online.
- Rihanna is named the new Creative Director of Puma.
- Christmas came early for Demi Lovato in the form of a furry, four-legged, completely adorable present.
- Princess Charlene is already a doting mom with her newborn twins.
- Is Bruce Jenner preparing to announce his gender transition?
- Drew Barrymore admits her body isn’t bouncing back after baby.
- Taylor Swift tops The Hollywood Reporter’s ‘Rule Breakers of 2014′ List.
- Is Ashlee Simpson pregnant?
- Are Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden engaged?
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce.
- Nicole Richie wore her 6-year-old daughter’s jacket to a Baby 2 Baby event.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Is Kanye West planning a tour for 2015? If so, he hasn’t publicly announced it yet, but Rihanna may have beaten him to the punch! Rihanna tweeted about an auction to benefit her charity, The Clara Lionel Foundation. Sounds innocent enough. It was when people saw the items up for auction that they started buzzing. RELATED: Rihanna hits the shops.