Before they even moved in, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have decided to pass on the $11 million Bel Air home they purchased. Instead, they bought another home: a $20 million estate in Hidden Hills near Kris Jenner. Kim shared the news. RELATED: Kanye West tells lawyer he’s “the smartest f**king celebrity you’ve ever dealt with” and compares being a celebrity to the civil rights struggle.
One lesson that celebrities don’t seem to be learning (yet): they should avoid depositions like the PLAGUE. Look at what happened to Tom Cruise and Paula Deen: both of them said things in depositions that left them looking far worse. In Paula’s case, it led to the crumbling of her empire. Anyway, now Kanye West is saying some pretty crazy things in his deposition in the case where he’s accused of beating up a paparazzo. RELATED: Kanye West compares being a celebrity to racism of the 1960s.
Awwww… how cute is this pic? Kanye West just lights up around his daughter, North. I’m so used to seeing him scowling that I had to do a double-take- LOL. That’s probably why Kim Kardashian posted this pic on Instagram: to show us Kanye’s softer side! RELATED: Kim Kardashian catches up with BFF-turned-frenemy Paris Hilton.
Former ‘Sex and the City’ star Kristin Davis and her daughter Gemma leave ballet class. Here are the best stories from the week.
- We got our first look at ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ with a teaser trailer!
- Jaime King opened up about her fertility struggle.
- Sandra Bullock celebrated her 50th birthday with a bash at a cowboy bar.
- Freddie Prinze Jr. got honest about working with Kiefer Sutherland on ’24.’
- Kate Middleton, Prince William, and Prince Harry hung out at the Commonwealth Games.
- Ariana Grande opens up about dealing with her insecurities to Seventeen.
- Beyonce responds to breakup rumors.
- Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber got into a fight in Ibiza.
- Zac Efron admitted he needed a “social lubriant.”
- Does Heidi Klum have a new guy?
- Drew Barrymore’s half-sister, Jessica, was found dead in her car.
- Katy Perry said she doesn’t need a man to have kids.
- GQ nominates Kanye West’s album as the best of the century.
- Alicia Keys is pregnant with baby #2!
- How did Robert Pattinson react to a question about Kristen Stewart cheating on him?
- Why are former ‘DWTS’ partners Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy no longer speaking?
- Lady Gaga is named as one of Harper’s BAZAAR’s fashion icons.
- Jada Pinkett Smith opens up about Willow Smith’s controversial picture.
- Kristen Stewart is officially out of ‘Snow White’ prequel.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
It looks like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West had quite a night out when they celebrated Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci’s birthday in Ibiza. Kim posted this fun pic of a party pooped Kanye. He was OUT before the lights were even turned off- LOL. RELATED: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West party with Justin Bieber in Ibiza.
Well, at least some celebs are #Team Bieber. Ever since Orlando Bloom’s and Justin Bieber’s run-in, Hollywood seems to have been lining up pretty solidly on Orlando’s side. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, however, look like they were happy to party with the Biebs at Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci’s birthday party in Ibiza. RELATED: Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber came to blows in Ibiza over Miranda Kerr.
In their August issue, GQ waxes nostalgic about the music industry and albums. They remember the time when we use to buy entire albums (or CDs) and listen to the whole thing. When was the last time you bought an entire album? For me, it’s been YEARS. If I can’t buy the single I like, then I pass. GQ decided to create a list of Best Albums of the Century. RELATED: Kanye West addresses rumors and compares being a celebrity to the civil rights movement of the 1960s.