- Kanye West and Kim Kardashin will BOTH wear crowns at the Kimye wedding. (Celebitchy)
- Check out the latest street styles from #NYFW (a.k.a. New York Fashion Week). (WhoWhatWear)
- Marc Jacobs reveals his “palate cleanser.” (Business of Fashion)
- Joel McHale is set to host the White House Correspondents’ Dinner. (ONTD)
- OMG: Dakota Johnson thinks her character, Ana Steele, from ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ is “boring”?! (D Listed)
- Oh no: is an eye infection going to sideline Bob Costas for the rest of the Sochi Olympics? (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Michelle Duggar of ’19 and Counting’ shares her love tips. (Celebitchy)
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill hang out at Oscars luncheon. (Lainey Gossip)
- People are willing to pay HOW MUCH for Kanye West’s sold-out Red October kicks? (Perez Hilton)
- Ready for the second season of ‘Hannibal’? (Oh No They Didn’t)
- Just in time for Valentine’s Day: this Facebook app lets you know when you should have gotten married (or should in the future). (Jezebel)
- Is Rupert Sanders still in love with Kristen Stewart? (Hollywood Life)
Kim Kardashian – who made a semi-big deal about dying her hair blonde on her hit reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians – has gone back to her roots. Well, her hair has anyway. The gorgeous reality star posted a snap on her Instagram account of a much darker hair color, with the caption “I’m back.”
The interesting part about this, though, isn’t Kim’s changing hair color – but the reason why she changed it. Rumor has it that yesterday, while we were all watching the Super Bowl, Kim was partaking in a photo shoot… for Vogue. Kim has been trying to land herself a Vogue cover forever and it looks like she may have finally done it.
I’m thinking that without Kanye West’s friendship with Anna Wintour, the famed editor would never have let Kim anywhere near a Vogue shoot. It looks like Kanye’s [creepy] makeover of his fiance is paying off after all.
Photos via WENN and Instagram.
Mila Kunis is the new spokeswoman for Jim Beam Bourbon. Who knew she was a Bourbon girl? (E!)
Proactive wants to give Justin Bieber some help. (Oh No They Didn’t!)
Anne Hathaway and Rachel Zoe have split up – professionally. (Just Jared)
Kanye West has apparently been writing his wedding vows to Kim Kardashian since he met her. Is that creepy or sweet…? (Hollywood Life)
File this one under “completely unsurprising:” Turns out Justin Bieber was kind of a jerk during his arrest. (Perez Hilton)
You can get tickets to the Puppy Bowl this year. Yes, you read that right – you can see the cutest thing on Earth live and in person. (Refinery 29)
Hilary Duff hit the flea market with her son Luca. (Babyrazzi)
Photos via WENN.
Assuming this story is true, it’s not surprising. Radar Online reports that Kanye West has reached a settlement with the guy he allegedly assaulted for using racial slurs in front of Kim Kardashian. Kanye reportedly will pay the guy (he’s said to be 18) a cool $250,000. That will take care of a year or two of tuition if he’s in college (and depending on where he’s enrolled).
I wish Kanye would learn to control his temper. If it’s true this kid was using the “N-word,” then I hate the fact that he got PAID for it. If I were Kanye, just the thought of having to pay someone in a settlement would get me to reign myself in.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
When Kim and Kanye were spotted on a private tour of Versailles earlier this year it sent their fans (and media!) into a tizzy about the possibility of a Versailles wedding. Kim didn’t mention a specific location, although even American royalty like these two would have a hard time renting out one of the most famous tourist attractions (and historically significant residences) in the world.
The newest season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians kicked off last week and there’s already been tons of drama, with most of the season focusing on Khloe and Lamar’s imploding relationship. The editing has been surprisingly gentle with the topic, and although the season is already two episodes in they have yet to say exactly what the problem between Khloe and Lamar is (although we all know now that he’s been dealing with some drug issues). Khloe officially filed for divorce in December.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are back in LA after enjoying some time in Paris. Rumor has it they were doing some wedding planning, including the tidbit that their wedding would NOT be at the Palace of Versailles. Palace officials reportedly denied their request. I’m sure that is merely a bump in the road for a BLOWOUT Kimye wedding.
Here are Kim and Kanye leaving Bulthaup. Bulthaup is known for their kitchen designs, so it looks like they were doing some work for their new house. Maybe they just also wanted baby North to get some fresh air? She remained hidden in the stroller while outside. I don’t blame Kim and Kanye for that: they draw quite a crowd of paparazzi!
Photos by Stoianov/FAMEFLYNET