Kim Kardashian is planning to spend the next month in Paris finalizing the details of her sure-to-be over-the-top wedding to Kanye West. Kim wants to make sure everything is absolutely perfect for her wedding, and she feels the only way to accomplish that is to be there planning until she walks down the aisle. [Read more…]
We saw the pictures of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West visiting Chateau Louis XIV (which is also referred to as Chateau of Versailles). Is this where they’ll have their wedding? We don’t know, but People got the details on this lavish estate. RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian going to wed Kanye West at Louveciennes?
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima.
- The trailer for Gone Girl is officially here. (D Listed)
- Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima were in London at the Bond Street Victoria’s Secret to announce that this year’s Victoria’s Secret fashion show will take place in London. (Moe Jackson)
- Kelly Osbourne has jumped on the partially shaved head bandwagong. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kim Kardashian may have accidenally dropped a huge wedding secret – or two. (PopSugar)
- Benji Madden hung out with his niece and nephew to dinner last week – awww! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Rumors are swirling (fueled by the woman herself) that Chelsea Handler is headed to CBS and that Craig Ferguson is out. (TMZ)
- Oprah made Pharrell cry! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- The whispers that Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are splitting up are getting louder. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana Grande is recovering after having her wisdom teeth removed – celebs, they’re just like us! (PopCrush)
- Oh by the way, when Kim Kardashian was in Paris she looked a bit… ridiculous. There, I said it. (Reality Tea)
- Matt Lauer and Jenna Bush Hager saved the day for Savannah Guthrie. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak’s kids were not happy about their vacation ending. (Babyrazzi)
- Michael Phelps has kinda sorta come out of retirement. (ICYDK)
- After pulling 16 hour work days Ivanka Trump says she feels guilty about working out. (Celebitchy)
So we know Versailles is out as a wedding venue. RELATED: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are not allowed to marry at Palace of Versailles. Yet Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are still planning a Paris wedding. It looks like they’re considering Louveciennes, also called ‘Louis XIV,’ a place commissioned by the king.
Hm, this story is certainly a bit different than what’s been reported for the last few weeks.
Reports about Jay-Z and Beyonce’s attendance and participation at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s wedding have run the gamut – everything from Jay-Z being the best man, to Beyonce refusing to attend. [Read more…]
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Alessandra Ambrosio.
- Leonardo DiCaprio busted some sweet, sweet moves at Coachella this weekend. (D Listed)
- Mila Kunis and her itty-bitty baby bump walked away with the award for Best Villain at the MTV Movie Awards. (Moe Jackson)
- There was a major plot twist during last night’s Game of Thrones episode! (Lainey Gossip)
- Kendall Jenner wore an … interesting?… accessory to Coachella. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas got married over the weekend in a surprise ceremony! (PopSugar)
- Robert De Niro was out and about with his two year old daughter this weekend. Yes, you read that right. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Selena Gomez’s parents were apparently blindsided by the news that she was firing them as her managers. Ouch! (TMZ)
- Bummed that you couldn’t make it out to Indio, CA for Coachella this weekend? Here’s Outkast’s full set to make you feel better. (IDLYITW)
- Seth Rogen’s SNL hosting gig had some awesome party crashers. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Rumor has it that Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant with baby #3, but won’t announce until after Kim and Kanye’s wedding. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- When Miley Cyrus’s pooch Floyd died her mom swooped in with a new puppy – but the Bangerz singer decided it was too soon and has given the pup away to a family friend. (PopCrush)
- The True Tori previews show a sobbing Tori Spelling while in counseling with her cheating husband. (Reality Tea)
- JWOWW and Snooki baby bumped it up at the MTV Movie Awards. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Amy Adams and her little one had a lunch date this weekend and it was picture perfect. (Babyrazzi)
- Chord Overstreet and Zac Efron are facing off over the same girl. (ICYDK)
- Jessica Simpson looks gorgeous as she steps out in a bright yellow frock. (Celebuzz)
- Alessandra Ambrosio also hit up Coachella with some interesting dance moves. (Celebslam)
- Christina Hendricks has no interest in having kids. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
In some completely unsurprising news, Kim Kardashian has been lusting after her future husband, Kanye West, for 5 years. Yes – even when she was dating Reggie Bush and married to Kris Humphries! (That last bit is unsurprising, since Kanye appeared on an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians while Kim was with Kris and the two were definitely flirting.) [Read more…]