Although TMZ claims Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are marrying in France at the Palace of Versailles, People reports the Kimye wedding will be held in Florence, Italy. Kanye gave a very revealing interview to a Florence newspaper that may explain why they actually want to tie the knot in Italy. RELATED: Palace of Versailles turned down Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s request to marry there.
Hmmm… THIS could be Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s workaround for France’s legally-required 40 day residency immediately preceding the wedding. Rumor has it the Kimye wedding won’t be in Paris, or anywhere in France, at all. Kim and Kanye are going to tie the knot in Florence, Italy, instead! RELATED: Kim Kardashian stops to smell the roses.
Photos by GG/FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Blake Lively.
- Kim Kardashian wrote an essay on racism. (D Listed)
- Jake Gyllenhaal is back with his girlfriend, Alyssa Miller, and they both look thrilled! (Lainey Gossip)
- Seth Rogen called Justin Bieber out, and now The Biebs has responded. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Blake Lively is still out and about in NYC looking stunning, per ush. (PopSugar)
- Amy Poehler and her kiddos hit the farmer’s market. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- President Obama was on hand at a gala last night, and was the biggest name at a table full of some of the biggest names in the world. (TMZ)
- Are Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie going to move back in together? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- David Burtka has reportedly given his long-time love, Neil Patrick Harris, a marriage ultimatum. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Have Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner mended their fences? (PopCrush)
- Was Kenya Moore robbed during the filming of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion? (Reality Tea)
- Bruce Willis welcomes his fifth child! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price are expecting their second child. (Babyrazzi)
- Kim Kardashian has taken action and is debunking wedding rumors. (ICYDK)
- Will Ferrell is making a Flintstones movie! (Celebuzz)
- Mariah Carey says her daughter, Monroe, “way out divas” her. (Celebitchy)
- Sherri Shepherd and her husband of three years might be splitting up. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Hmmm… TMZ has an interesting post up, reporting Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are still negotiating their prenup. Apparently, there will be NO wedding until the prenup is finalized. So is this a rehash of Kim and Kris Humphries’ prenup negotiations, which were said to be pretty intense?
If you’ve been fretting about the state of Taylor Swift’s friendship with Selena Gomez you can put your mind at ease – it appears that not only have the two ladies reconciled, but they spend the entire evening at the Met Gala dancing the night away!
So what pre-empted the reconciliation of two best buds who suddenly seemed to loathe each other? I’ve got a theory…
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Rihanna.
- Lupita Nyong’o may have had her first Fashion Fail at last night’s Met Gala. (D Listed)
- There’s lots of Met Gala coverage around the web today, and one of my favorite looks is Selena Gomez in DVF. (Moe Jackson)
- Model and It-Girl of the moment, Cara Delevingne, apparently wants you to see her underwear. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Prince William flew coach on his return to London from the US. This isn’t actually surprising when you consider that he needs to keep costs down since he travels with a full team of security. (PopSugar)
- Miranda Kerr and her son Flynn took a trip to a baby shower – yes, he’s still totes adorable. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Usher was kind of, sort of, but not really involved in a police chase early this morning. (TMZ)
- Rihanna definitely rocked the red carpet last night in a white crop top and loooong skirt. (IDLYITW)
- Check out this new teaser for X-Men: Days of Future Past. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Sandra Bullock is reportedly devastated by the news that George Clooney is engaged. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kim Kardashian and her rumored husband, Kanye West, hit the Met Gala last night – did they nail it or fail? (Reality Tea)
- Lots of our favorite celeb moms were at the Met Gala last night, take a look! (Babyrazzi)
- Kristen Stewart looked… dour… at last night’s Met Gala. So, you know, the usual. (ICYDK)
- Fox has announced they’re picking up the series Gotham, and wasted no time releasing this trailer. (Celebuzz)
- Hayden Panettiere was also at the Met Gala, looking completely stunning! (Celebslam)
- Shailene Woodley insists she isn’t a feminist. (Celebitchy)
- When Beyonce accidentally dropped a ring she was wearing on the red carpet last night Jay-Z picked it up and mock-proposed to her. It was as adorable as it sounds. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.