By now I’m sure you’ve seen Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s upcoming Vogue cover. As far as anyone knows, it’s not an early April Fool’s Day prank. Sarah Michelle Gellar expressed her feelings about the Kimye Vogue cover on twitter.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Angelina Jolie.
- Farrah Abraham released a new song. (D Listed)
- Here’s a handful of heartthrobs from the ’80s that are still smokin’ hot. (Moe Jackson)
- Jared Leto cut his hair. Finally! (Lainey Gossip)
- Khloe Kardashian cut an interview short, and then claimed she didn’t. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kate Winslet named her son Bear Blaze – and here’s why. (PopSugar)
- Rachel Zoe snapped a pic on Instagram with her son and it’s adorable. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The Bachelor’s Juan Pablo (aka the worst bachelor in history) has been tapped to start hosting parties in Atlantic City. (TMZ)
- Jessica Lowndes celebrated St. Patrick’s Day looking happy and green. (IDLYITW)
- Connor Cruise spoke about his loving relationship with his mother - Nicole Kidman – which is a Scientology no-no. Is he leaving the religion? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Miley Cyrus’s tour bus caught on fire! (PopCrush)
- Kanye West has been sentenced to 250 hours of community service. (Reality Tea)
- Jason Biggs dished that becoming a father changed him overnight. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jessica Simpson and her daughter, Maxwell, took some adorable Insta-selfies. (Babyrazzi)
- Prince William is all set with having any more kids “right now.” (ICYDK)
- There might be a Kris Jenner sex tape…. (Celebuzz)
- Angelina Jolie and I have one thing in common – neither of us can tolerate yoga. (Celebitchy)
Sarah Jessica Parker attended the launch of her new shoe line, SJP, at Nordstrom. Can’t WAIT to check out these shoes in person! If you had a busy week, then check out the stories below to see what you missed. The Academy Awards was last Sunday, including the Vanity Fair Oscar Party (despite Gwyneth Paltrow’s reported efforts to shut Vanity Fair’s party down). But if you love awards shows, then don’t fear: the 2014 MTV Movie Awards nominations were announced. Scarlett Johansson announced she is pregnant! Meanwhile, a man claims to be Michael Jackson’s fourth child. ‘Dancing with the Stars’ again got some Olympians to join them for season 18 on the heels of the 2014 Winter Olympics. ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ star Teresa Giudice and her husband, Joe, both entered guilty pleas in the fraud case as part of plea deals. The date for Kimye’s wedding was released, while Mila Kunis did her best to hide her engagement ring from Ashton Kutcher. In movie and TV news, the first trailer for the ‘Annie’ reboot was released, and we saw our first trailer for Lindsay Lohan’s OWN docuseries, called ‘Lindsay.’ Check out the news below!
Normally, People is pretty good about confirming information before running it, and this news comes from them, so I believe it. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have set a wedding date! It’s reported to be May 24 in Paris. A source dished:
It won’t be a huge wedding, around 150 people.”
Maybe once the Palace of Versailles nixed their plans to have a wedding there, Kimye decided to downsize things? I don’t know… somehow I find it hard to believe Kim and Kanye are going to have a simple and elegant affair, but you never know. Their daughter, North West, will have a role in the ceremony. She’d make an adorable little flower girl! Can’t WAIT to see the pics, especially of Kim’s wedding dress. I wonder if she’s turning to Vera Wang like she did for her nuptials to Kris Humphries or if she’s trying someone new? We’ll see…
Photos by Spartano/FAMEFLYNET