Here are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West enjoying a date night in NYC. They went to John Legend’s birthday dinner, judging from Kim’s twitter. She also talked about how she’s planning new looks (fashion-wise) for 2015. RELATED: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are seriously trying for baby #2 in ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ preview.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kim Kardashian and Kanye West!
- John Travolta is returning to TV for ‘American Crime Story’ with an interesting role. (D Listed)
- So who’s getting married next in the ’19 and Counting’ Duggar clan? (OK! Magazine)
- Heidi Klum enjoys some fun in the sun with her boyfriend. (Moe Jackson)
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ star Jamie Dornan arrived in LA. (Lainey Gossip)
- Have you heard about TLC’s new (and controversial) show, ‘My Husband’s Not Gay’? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here are some of the best backstage moments from the PCAs! (PopSugar)
- Kourtney Kardashian says she can handle three kids on her own but doesn’t need a fourth. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Joan Rivers’s surgeon wrote that anesthesiologists are a waste for throat procedures. Wonder if he’s rethought that position now? (TMZ)
- Did Blake Lively name her daughter Violet? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Kristen Stewart more than just friends with Alicia Cargile? Was her relationship with Robert Pattinson just a PR showmance? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- OMG: the model who posed with Justin Bieber in the Calvin Klein ads is getting death threats. (Pop Crush)
- Porsha Williams dishes on “that hug” with Kenya Moore on ‘RHOA.’ (Reality Tea)
- Poppy Montgomery introduces son Gus Monroe. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Anna Faris’s son is getting eye surgery today. Hopefully it goes well! (Babyrazzi)
- Reese Witherspoon says her older kids are “so in love” with little brother Tennessee. (ICYDK)
- Are Emma Roberts and Evan Peters still engaged? (Celebuzz)
- Lea Michele goes topless- and nearly bottomless- on Instagram. (Celebslam)
- Angelina Jolie brought Shiloh and Zahara to the Vatican screening of ‘Unbroken.’ (Celebitchy)
- Uh-oh: Ludacris’s baby mama says he just got married to Eudoxie to try to win custody of their daughter. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
There is no rest for the Kardashians. ‘Koutney & Khloe Take The Hamptons’ had it’s season finale last night. ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ returns in Spring 2015, which likely means in a couple of months (like, March, I’m guessing). So here’s our first preview! If you follow the news about the Kardashians, you’ll recognize some of these storylines. RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian having trouble conceiving baby #2?
Yesterday Kanye West kicked off 2015 by releasing a new song called ‘Only One.’ It’s a special song for him: he says his late mother, Donda West, “sang through him” to North West, a granddaughter she never got to meet. RELATED: kim Kardashian starts the new year off by addressing rumors.
It sounds like Kim Kardashian decided to ring in 2015 by clearing up some of the (many) rumors that surround the Kardashians, well, pretty much all the time. She and Kanye West spend the evening at home. Once you get the partying out of your system, I really think that’s the best way to ring in the new year. RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian having trouble conceiving baby #2?
You know Kimye: a $20 million Hidden Hills pad wasn’t enough if they could get more ;). Kim Kardashian and Kanye West purchased the home that’s adjacent to their estate for $2.9 million, according to E! News. RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian having trouble conceiving baby #2?
Apparently Kim Kardashian and Kanye West did make it to Kris Jenner’s Christmas bash (rumor had it they were no-shows). Little Nori got a chance to meet Santa Claus! Unfortunately, it looks like she was a little wary of the guy in the red suit. RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian having trouble getting pregnant with baby #2?