Remember those rumors that Kim Kardashian planned to take baby North on tour with Kanye West and Kourtney Kardashian disapproved? RELATED: Kourtney Kardashian thinks it’s “selfish” to take a newborn on tour. Looks like she changed those plans. I’ve seen a lot of pics over the past few days of Kim with the Kardashians in New York City and the Hamptons. I’m guessing she’s shooting scenes for ‘Kim & Khloe Take The Hamptons.’
- Khloe Kardashian came under fire for wearing a Native American Indian headdress at Kidchella.
- Lauren Conrad had a fun bachelorette weekend #donttellmrtell!
- Is Kristen Stewart ready to sue over Joan Rivers’ book?
- Demi Lovato graced the cover of Seventeen and was a feature guest editor.
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepherd are expecting baby #2!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated baby North’s first birthday with quite a bash called Kidchella!
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux cuddled on the red carpet at ‘The Leftovers’ premiere.
- Did Hank Baskett cheat on Kendra Wilkinson with a transsexual model?
- Robin Thicke issued his latest salvo to win back Paula Patton with his video, ‘Get Her Back.’
- What does Don Johnson think of daughter Dakota Johnson’s breakout role in ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’?
- Are Beyonce and Will Smith teaming up for ‘Hitchcock 2′?
- Sounds like George Clooney is planning to tie the knot at his home in Lake Como…
- So where’s Madonna’s daughter, Lourdes Leon, headed to college this fall?
- Jillian Michaels is leaving ‘The Biggest Loser.’ Again.
- Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd are OUT of ‘The View.’
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lupita Nyong’o.
- Gary Oldman has issued an apology to the anti-defamation league. (D Listed)
- Dr. Paul Nassif’s tips for what to look for in a plastic surgeon. (OK! Magazine)
- Tom Cruise has arrived in Japan. (Lainey Gossip)
- Former Survivor contestant, Caleb Bankston, has died after a railway accident. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Nina Dobrev has nailed the “rocking a bikini” thing. (PopSugar)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West aren’t the only celeb parents to throw over-the-top birthday bashes for their kids! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Major health organization are calling for the MLB to ban all tobacco products – including chewing tobacco – from ballparks. (TMZ)
- Lupita Nyong’o looks – unsurprisingly – gorgeous in her first ad for Lancome. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Model Katie Cleary is claiming that her husband – Andrew Stern’s – suicide had nothing to do with her friendship with Hollywood A-Lister Leonardo DiCaprio. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Demi Lovato has revealed that her grandfather was gay. (PopCrush)
- Ramona Singer and her husband Mario are trying to save their marriage. (Reality Tea)
- Is Kourtney Kardashian about to be the face of a new trend? (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Kardashian took her daughter, North West, to the doctors. (Babyrazzi)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux silenced rumors of a breakup by hitting the red carpet together for the first time all year. (ICYDK)
- Kate Upton is the new face of Bobbi Brown cosmetics. (Celebuzz)
- Scott Disick is “playing with fire.” (Celebslam)
- Pippa Middleton has given her first EVER TV interview. It will air Monday and Tuesday on the Today Show. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lauren Conrad.
- Everyone loves Frozen’s “Let It Go” – even Pearl Jam, who performed it in concert. (D Listed)
- Lauren Conrad celebrated her bachelorette weekend in Cabo. (OK! Magazine)
- Glee’s Chris Colfer surprised Hillary Clinton at a book signing. (Moe Jackson)
- This week marks the 10 year anniversary of the release of The Notebook. Cue the Ryan Gosling memes. (Lainey Gossip)
- North West’s first birthday party was ridiculous… and it was called Kidchella. No joke. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Katie Couric got married this weekend – congrats! (PopSugar)
- Kelly Clarkson’s daughter – River Rose – is just too cute. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- It looks like Scott Disick is falling back into his partying ways. (TMZ)
- Was Khloe Kardashian’s #Kidchella costume offensive or on theme? (IDLYITW)
- If you were hoping for a Maks and Meryl relationship, it looks like you’re out of luck – US Weekly is confirming that Maksim Chmerkovskiy is dating Jennifer Lopez. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Kristen Stewart is planning to sue Joan Rivers over her snarky comments! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kenan Thompson has welcomed a daughter! (PopCrush)
- Brandi Glanville is dieting to get back into bikini shape. (Reality Tea)
- Christina Aguilera shared a pretty baby bump photo. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hilary Duff and her son, Luca, were out and about on Saturday. (Babyrazzi)
- Katherine Heigl got a new Assistant Director on her show fired because they spelled her name wrong. (ICYDK)
- Snooki shared a snap of her baby bump in a bathingsuit. (Celebuzz)
- Frances Cobain had some interesting words of advice for Lana Del Rey. (Celebitchy)
- NBA draft prospect Isaiah Austin forced to withdraw from the draft after finding out he has a serious genetic condition! (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
- Are Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin “consciously recoupling”?
- Kate Middleton gave a hand as Prince George had his first “royal walkabout.”
- Disney star Zendaya landed a huge role!
- Kim Kardashian takes the plunge.
- Zachary Levi and Missy Peregrym tied the knot in a secret Maui wedding.
- Kanye West said his wedding pic with Kim Kardashian had to be “perfect” due to her “importance to the internet.”
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony finalized their divorce nearly THREE YEARS after their split.
- Destiny’s Child members Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, and Michelle Williams reunited for Michelle’s video, ‘Say Yes.’
- Chelsea Handler is headed to Netflix!
- Jason Biggs defended wife Jenny Mollen’s decision to hire a prostitute for him.
- Will Brad Pitt be George Clooney’s best man at his nuptials?
- Christina Milian called off her engagement to Jas Prince.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
And here I thought Kim Kardashian and Kanye West had decided to keep North West’s first birthday (which fell on Father’s Day this year) quiet. Turns out they merely delayed the celebration. Yesterday Kim and Kanye threw little Nori QUITE a birthday bash. It was modeled off the annual music festival Coachella, but they dubbed it “Kidchella.” RELATED: Kanye West and North West are pooped after partying on Father’s Day & North’s birthday.