One A-list pair that was expected at the Kimye wedding in Italy but didn’t make it was Jay Z and Beyonce. They ended up spending the weekend at the Hamptons instead. RELATED: Beyonce sends wedding wishes to Kim and Kanye via Instagram. The no-show had tongues wagging; Kanye West and Jay Z were considered close friends and have collaborated and even toured together. When Kanye performed at the X Games in Austin earlier this week, he seemed to be making his anger at his friend known on the stage.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Brittny Gastineau.
- Hugh Jackman shaved his head. The entire thing. All of it. (D Listed)
- Kelly Rowland is pregnant! (OK! Magazine)
- Candice Swanepoel stepped out at the Maxim Hot 100 party looking – well, hot. (Moe Jackson)
- Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers are moving fast – and looking adorable. (Lainey Gossip)
- Jay-Z and Kanye West appear to be feuding. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are apparently on another honeymoon. Awww. (PopSugar)
- Matt Damon’s daughter, Isabella, is 8 years old today! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Brittny Gastineau has a black eye… but no one knows why. (TMZ)
- Halle Berry has to pay $16,000 per month in child support. WHAT?! (IDLYITW)
- Kris Jenner’s Instagram account got hacked. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Joan Rivers slammed Kristen Stewart, saying she slept her way to the top. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Mila Kunis scolds Jimmy Kimmel for saying “We Are Pregnant.” (PopCrush)
- Kris Jenner responds to the rumors about Jay-Z and Beyonce’s absence from Kim and Kanye’s wedding. (Reality Tea)
- Stacy Keibler is having a “super healthy” pregnancy. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Denise Richards is running errands with Eloise. (Babyrazzi)
- Jimmy Fallon’s daughter Winnie is adorable. (ICYDK)
- The Dumb and Dumber To trailer is here! (Celebuzz)
- Jessica Alba’s company, Honest, isn’t that honest after all… (Celebslam)
- Jena Malone has released a new single with a slightly, possibly, maybe racist title. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Yesterday was Kanye West’s birthday! Kim Kardashian didn’t pass up the opportunity to share her birthday wishes with her groom. She posted this pic on her Instagram page. RELATED: Kim Kardashian debuts her new moniker, Kim Kardashian West.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Nina Dobrev.
- Justin Bieber has apologized for using the N-word when he was telling a tasteless joke at age 15. (D Listed)
- Ginnifer Goodwin has given birth to a bouncing baby boy! (OK! Magazine)
- Alessandra Ambrosio “had a busy week being beautiful.” (Moe Jackson)
- King Juan Carlos of Spain has announced he will abdicate in favor of his son, Felipe. (Lainey Gossip)
- Well this is an unfortunate photo of Khloe Kardashian with a gun aimed at her… (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kim Kardashian has returned home from her honeymoon solo… where’s Kanye?! (PopSugar)
- Levi Johnston and his wife are expecting their second child. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Check out these super-secret (well, not anymore!) pics from the set of Star Wars Episode VII. (TMZ)
- Serena Williams and Caroline Wozniacki hit the beach this weekend. (IDLYITW)
- Chris Brown has been released from jail. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder about to get engaged?! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Haylie Duff talks about her sister, Hilary Duff, possibly reconciling with her husband, Mike Comrie. (PopCrush)
- Wondering which of your favorite reality stars have birthdays in June? Here’s the list! (Reality Tea)
- Armie Hammer and his wife Elizabeth Chambers are expecting! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Gwen Stefani took her sons to a birthday party over the weekend. (Babyrazzi)
- Lea Michele apparently began drinking wine as a toddler. (ICYDK)
- Miley Cyrus’s Maserati was stolen! (Celebuzz)
- Has Kate Middleton hired someone to watch her bum in windy weather?! (Celebitchy)
- ‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson graduated from Brown University!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West revealed some pics from the Kimye wedding.
- Is Hayden Panettiere pregnant?
- HOW much will the Kimye wedding make for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West?
- Katy Perry lands the first GLOBAL Cosmo cover.
- Rob Kardashian vows to drop the pounds after ditching the Kimye wedding.
- Bethenny Frankel takes the stand in her nasty custody battle with Jason Hoppy.
- Brad Pitt is ATTACKED at the premiere of Angeline Jolie’s new movie, ‘Maleficent.’
- Beyonce and Angelina Jolie were two of the celebs who made Forbes’ Most Powerful Women List for 2014.
- Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell split after two years of marriage and one child.
- Dr. Maya Angelou passed away.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton began their tour of Scotland by visiting Strathearn for the first time.
- Kate Gosselin and her brood are back on a ‘Kate Plus Eight’ special on TLC!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Erin Andrews.
- Sandra Bullock and Chris Evans are reportedly dating. Is this the most random celeb couple ever? (D Listed)
- Peta Murgatroyd reveals who was the most difficult Dancing With The Stars celeb ever. (OK! Magazine)
- In case you’ve spent the last 10 years wondering, Amanda Seyfried has declared what her favorite Mean Girls quote is. (Moe Jackson)
- The national spelling bee was last night (and aired on ESPN!) and there was a tie. (Lainey Gossip)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are doing totally normal things on their honeymoon, like going to the movies. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Angelina Jolie reveals that her 12-year old son, Maddox, has a girlfriend. (PopSugar)
- Snooki dishes on what she’s doing differently this pregnancy. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Rob Kardashian nearly ran over some photographers while leaving the gym yesterday. (TMZ)
- Ex-Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer bought the Clippers for $2billion. Yeah, billion. (IDLYITW)
- Gwyneth Paltrow says internet comments are “dehumanizing.” (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Rumor has it that Erin Andrews has been, or will be, fired from Dancing With The Stars. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Justin Bieber surprises fans with a new single. (PopCrush)
- Kate Gosselin and her kids are returning to TV for a follow-up special. (Reality Tea)
- Heidi Klum and Seal reunite to take their kids to Disneyland! (Babyrazzi)
- Kesha steps out with her new boyfriend… awwww! (ICYDK)
- Brett Michaels suffered a medical emergency during a New Hampshire concert and had to be dragged off stage. (Celebuzz)
- Blake Lively and Amber Heard are facing off to be the next Bond girl. (Celebitchy)
- Kanye West has supposedly “banned” Kim Kardashian from filming a spin-off series, and Kris Jenner is not happy. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Uh-oh. It looks like the newlywed bliss and honeymoon phase may be ending pretty fast for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West- at least when it comes to dealing with Kim’s momager, Kris Jenner. Kanye reportedly has put is foot down and is REFUSING to allow Kim to do any more reality TV than she’s already under contract to do. As you can imagine, Kris is not having any of that. RELATED: Are Kris Jenner and Kanye West clashing behind the scenes?