One thing is clear: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having an eventful time at Paris Fashion Week. They had everyone cooing when they brought North West to the Balenciaga Fashion Show. They had a scare at the Balmain Fashion Show when Kim was accosted by red carpet prankster Vitalii Sediuk. Here’s Kimye at the Lanvin show, where they got booed when they entered. Could it have been the matching decolletage? RELATED: Kim Kardashian is fashion fierce: Love It or Hate It?
The writers at People have declared themselves “speechless” after seeing Kim Kardashian’s latest outfit at Paris Fashion Week. I have to say, I can’t blame them. I mean, the long blazer over the minidress with the plunging neckline (can it be called a neckline when it nearly goes down to your navel?) is… quite something. I bet Kanye West helped her curate this outfit. RELATED: Kim and Kanye introduce North to fashion at Paris Fashion Week.
Looks like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West decided to enjoy a date night out in London! North West stayed at the hotel. Kimye dined out at Hakkasan. RELATED: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s parenting plans for North.
It sounds like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are on the same page when it comes to decisions about how to discipline their daughter, North. The couple reportedly discussed it before North was even born, which was smart. Parenting decisions (and disagreements) is one of the major issues that can cause couples problems! RELATED: Kim Kardashian’s nude pics are leaked online.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kim Kardashian and Kanye West!
- OMG: a source told CNN that one of Joan Rivers’s doctors snapped a selfie during the throat procedure. (D Listed)
- Ariana Grande and Chris Brown share a smooch in her new video. (OK! Magazine)
- Taylor Swift embraces the “cat lady” persona :). (Moe Jackson)
- What’s Chris Hemsworth up to after his Marvel movies? (Lainey Gossip)
- Lauren Conrad’s wedding pics are out! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Paris Hilton’s Halloween costumes haven’t changed much over the years. (PopSugar)
- Tori Spelling celebrates Finn’s second birthday! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- It looks like ‘Django Unchained’ actress Daniele Watts was doing more than kissing her boyfriend before the LAPD were called… (TMZ)
- Ariana Grande wishes her fans would “f**king die”? (IDLYITW)
- Matt Damon is coming back for another ‘Bourne’ movie! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, accusing Kate Middleton of using morning sickness as an “excuse” to “shirk her royal duties”? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- The three guys in heels are BACK! This time they’re performing to Ariana Grande’s ‘Break Free.’ (PopCrush)
- ‘Atlanta Exes’ takes care of unfinished business. (Reality Tea)
- Hilary Duff is feeling “strong as h*ll and fierce”! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are trying for baby #2. (Babyrazzi)
- It’s home sweet home for Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. (ICYDK)
- Nick Jonas gets ‘Jealous’ in new music video with girlfriend Olivia Culpo. (Celebuzz)
- Miley Cyrus had to have a police escort home. (Celebslam)
- Kanye West gets blasted by the President of the Association of People with Disabilities. (Celebitchy)
- Todd Tucker’s mother wants to know: is Kandi Burress pregnant? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
I listen to some of the things attributed to Kanye West and can only marvel. His perspective is SO very different from mine! Kanye spoke out about the incident of stopping his performance because a fan wasn’t standing up on his feet: only to find out that the person was in wheelchair. If you watch the video, I promise you’ll cringe. Well, now Kanye is saying he’s NOT apologizing for his mistake because HE’S the victim. Seriously. RELATED: Watch the awkward moment when Kanye West demanded a fan stand up… despite being in a wheelchair.