Oh boy. Marriage hasn’t toned down Kanye West in the slightest (not that anyone was expecting it would). Kanye said he and Kim Kardashian spent four days of their honeymoon getting the above wedding pic just right. He explained why during a panel at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity yesterday. RELATED: Is Kanye dissing Jay Z after wedding snub?
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Taylor Swift.
- Prince George was a bit fidgety yesterday as he watched his father – Prince William, The Duke of Cambridge – play polo. (D Listed)
- Kelly Clarkson has given birth to a baby girl! (OK! Magazine)
- Taylor Swift was spotted leaving an NYC gym – this is not what I look like after working out! (Moe Jackson)
- Casey Kasem has died. Rest In Peace. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Is Kendall Jenner officially the sexiest of the Kardashian/Jenner women? (PopSugar)
- Ben Affleck gave his daughter Seraphina a ride! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Charges will be filed today against Justin Bieber in that pesky egging case. (TMZ)
- Ashley Greene grabbed Starbucks in SoHo. (IDLYITW)
- Mick Jagger started seeing his 27 year old girlfriend 2 weeks before L’Wren Scott died. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Robert Pattinson jumping on board a Star Wars spin off? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Check out the MuchMusic Video Awards red carpet. (PopCrush)
- Kim Kardashian supported her husband, Kanye West, at his Bonnaroo performance in a very sheer t-shirt. (Reality Tea)
- Jenna Fischer welcomed a daughter named Harper Marie! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Tom Brady and Gisele were out and about on Father’s Day. (Babyrazzi)
- In more Justin Bieber news, the robbery investigation against him has been dropped. (ICYDK)
- Check out these Game of Thrones season 4 finale spoilers! (Celebitchy)
- Kanye West and his daughter, North, took a nap on Father’s Day. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Yesterday was a special day for both Kanye West and North West. It was Kanye’s first Father’s Day and North’s first birthday! Looks like they marked the day by playing hard. RELATED: Kim Kardashian celebrates Kanye West’s birthday.
This is a big weekend for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. They’re flying to Nashville so Kanye can perform on Saturday. On Sunday, it will be Kanye’s first Father’s Day and little North West’s FIRST birthday! RELATED: Kim Kardashian celebrates Kanye West’s birthday.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lana Del Rey.
- Lana Del Rey gave possibly the most emo – and alarming! – interview ever. (D Listed)
- There’s been a surprising development in Bethenny Frankel’s divorce. (OK! Magazine)
- Alessandra Ambrosio turns the parking lot into her own personal catwalk. (Moe Jackson)
- Nicole Kidman hit the red carpet last night – do you love her dress or hate it? (Lainey Gossip)
- This girl looks exactly like Elsa from Frozen. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Robert Pattinson got silly at the Rover premiere. (PopSugar)
- Michael Strahan told Parade that he “loves being the person his kids depend on to learn.” (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The Duchess of Cornwall and Angelina Jolie had a sit down. (TMZ)
- Harrison Ford sprained his ankle while filming Star Wars Episode VII. (IDLYITW)
- Martha Stewart is looking for “a male companion.” (Evil Beet Gossip)
- This can’t possibly be true, can it? Rumor has it Kim Kardashian is already regretting her marriage to Kanye West and is looking into getting a divorce. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Tracy Morgan is showing signs of improvement following his car accident. (PopCrush)
- Scott Wolf introduces his daughter, Lucy Marie. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Snooki’s pregnancy cravings are “berry, berry good.” (Babyrazzi)
- Khloe Kardashian has “always believed” that Kim and Kanye are soul mates. (ICYDK)
- Sarah Jessica Parker apparently loves the new Godzilla movie. (Celebuzz)
- Kirsten Dunst was airbrushed to the point of not even looking like herself. (Celebslam)
- Kate Middleton and Prince William now employ a staff of 12, not including their cook. #ToughLife (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Nina Dobrev.
- Adam Levine has been apologizing to all of his ex-girlfriends. (Or is that just rubbing it in?) (D Listed)
- Here are some more photos from Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s wedding. (OK! Magazine)
- Nina Dobrev stepped out to grab a coffee looking completely gorgeous. (Moe Jackson)
- Tilda Swinton was out and about with her beau. (Lainey Gossip)
- Keira Knightley confessed that she limits her yearly spending so she can live like the common folk. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Is Jennifer Lopez dating Maksim Chmerkovskiy? I hope not, because he and Meryl are my OTP! (PopSugar)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick dispel split rumors by going shopping with Mason. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Jay-Z’s alleged mistress is fuming mad and insisting the rumors are nonsense and demanding an apology. (TMZ)
- Ireland Baldwin did a photoshoot for Galore looking glorious. (IDLYITW)
- Lea Michele’s new boyfriend is an escort so… this will be interesting. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Woah! Is Cameron Diaz pregnant with Benji Madden’s baby!? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Justin Bieber shared a snap of him and Selena Gomez – are they back together? (PopCrush)
- Jersey Shore’s The Situation has been bouncing checks to his employees at his tanning salon. The weird thing is that everything about this sounds exactly right. (Reality Tea)
- Is Jennifer Garner avoiding a trip to see her husband, Ben Affleck? (Babyrazzi)
- Chris Brown has put on a few pounds, and he doesn’t care. (ICYDK)
- Get ready for the World Cup with this list of the hottest players. (Celebuzz)
- China – yes, the country – is not happy with Angelina Jolie. (Celebitchy)
- Lebron James made $30million from the sale of Beats by Dre to Apple. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
One A-list pair that was expected at the Kimye wedding in Italy but didn’t make it was Jay Z and Beyonce. They ended up spending the weekend at the Hamptons instead. RELATED: Beyonce sends wedding wishes to Kim and Kanye via Instagram. The no-show had tongues wagging; Kanye West and Jay Z were considered close friends and have collaborated and even toured together. When Kanye performed at the X Games in Austin earlier this week, he seemed to be making his anger at his friend known on the stage.