It was a busy night last night in L.A. This week’s headlining celebrities were out in force to grab dinner from the hottest spots around town.
Did you hear about Karrueche Tran’s sit-down with Iyanla Vanzant on OWN? Well, it aired over the weekend. For those of you who missed it, there are clips available.
Remember when Chris Brown put up a post on Instagram that he wanted kids with girlfriend Karrueche Tran? Turns out he was serious about having kids. It was Karrueche who wanted to take things slowly. RELATED: Does Chris Brown have babies on the brain?
I have to admit, I was wondering about this as soon as I heard Chris Brown fathered a child with another woman. He and Karrueche Tran have been dating, for the most part, for a few years, with a break here or there. So what’s Karrueche’s reaction to Chris’s baby news? RELATED: Chris Brown on being “young and dumb.”
Have you been following the latest Chris Brown drama that heated up the internet over the weekend? He declared that he was single and then blasted Karrueche Tran, implying she cheated on him with Drake. Yeah, the same Drake who got romantically involved with Rihanna. Well, Monday morning has apparently brought about a cooler head for Chris. RELATED: Does Chris Brown have babies on the brain?
Just a couple of weeks ago, Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran reportedly had split. Now they’ve been spotted getting cozy again, so it looks like whatever caused the latest breakup was short-lived. As a matter of fact, Chris is now talking BABIES. Seriously. RELATED: Chris Brown is out of jail.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ stars Megan Fox and Will Arnett!
- Cheryl Hines married Robert F. Kennedy Jr. this weekend. Congrats! (D Listed)
- Beyonce acknowledges the elevator fiasco in a new song. Kinda. (OK! Magazine)
- Bella Thorne rocked a very fitted leather mini skirt at the ‘TMNT’ premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Did Justin Bieber’s people BLOCK Orlando Bloom from attending Riccardo Tisci’s birthday party? (Lainey Gossip)
- Nina Dobrev pokes fun at all the dating rumors about her. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Awww, this is sweet: Lea Michele and her new guy hold hands during their hike. (PopSugar)
- Here are some beautiful shots from Christina Aguilera’s photo shoot where she bared her baby bump. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Chris Brown wants to make it clear: Karrueche Tran didn’t dump him; he dumped her. He’s a gentleman like that. (TMZ)
- Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham are dating. Too cute! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- When Neil Patrick Harris said he was looking for the “next chapter,” was he referring to David Burtka? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- ‘Dancing with the Stars’ pro Mark Ballas is branching out into music! Listen to his single, ‘Miss Incredible.’ (PopCrush)
- Brace yourself: the ‘Real Housewives’ franchise is going international with the ‘Real Housewives of Melbourne.’ Let’s see what those Aussies can do! (Reality Tea)
- Hayden Panettiere flaunts her baby bump in a bikini. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alessandra Ambrosio got colorful when she stepped out with daughter Anja. (Babyrazzi)
- Emma Watson defies the Turkish PM. Apparently, he doesn’t think women should laugh in public. (ICYDK)
- The preview of Nicki Minaj’s new video ‘Anaconda’ isn’t all that shocking, given her recent cover art. (Celebuzz)
- Chrissy Teigen narrowly avoided a wardrobe malfunction. (Celebslam)
- Is Chadwick Boseman in the running for an Oscar nom for his portrayal of James Brown in ‘Get On Up’? (Celebitchy)
- Was Michael Strahan blindsided with the announcement of his split from Nicole Murphy? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET