- Is Blue Ivy about to make her musical debut on a Coldplay album? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Here are some recipes for holiday cocktails. (theCHIVE)
- Are Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman heading for a split? (D Listed)
- Amber Heard visits ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ (Moe Jackson)
- Gwyneth Paltrow is also on the new Coldplay album. (Lainey Gossip)
- Justin Bieber dishes the dirt during his carpool karaoke session. (PopSugar)
- Uh-oh: Josh Duggar is being sued by a porn star who claims he “manhandled” her. (IDLYITW)
- Did Justin Bieber want to be as far away from Charlie Sheen while they were both visiting the ‘Today’ show? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Did you miss the fall finale for ‘How To Get Away With Murder’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- NeNe Leakes talks about Broadway and responds to Kenya Moore’s “new queen” comment. (Reality Tea)
- ‘Mockingjay’ star Wes Chatham is going to be a dad again! (Babyrazzi)
- It sounds like Michael Lohan is dealing with some serious health issues. (ICYDK)
- Bridget Malcolm says she does NOT have an eating disorder. (Celebslam)
- What do you think of Princess Charlene of Monaco’s new pixie haircut? (Celebitchy)
- Porsha Williams speaks out about her friend’s “shady” behavior. (Bossip)
Kate Hudson is the Harper’s BAZAAR cover girl for the December 2015/January 2016 issue. She dished to the magazine about being single for the first time in five years since she and Matthew Bellamy called off their engagement last year.
Was Kate Hudson giving us a bit of a hint about her upcoming annual Halloween party with her #TBT photo yesterday? She posted a fun photo from one of her old Halloween parties. Like Heidi Klum, Kate is known for her annual party celebrating the holiday. Check out the photo after the break!
After being engaged for several years and sharing a son, four-year-old Bingham, together, Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy quietly separated in 2014, finally confirming their split last December. Now Kate is opening up about what went wrong.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson, and Chrissy Teigen at the LA MER 50 Years of an Icon celebration. See more pictures and other attendees in the gallery after the break below.
- You can help choose Kylie Jenner’s new ELLE cover! (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Find out what your favorite child stars are up to these days. (theCHIVE)
- Did you hear about this aunt who sued her 12-year-old nephew for breaking her wrist?! (D Listed)
- AnnaLynne McCord attended the Teen Project VIP event in an LBD. (Moe Jackson)
- Keanu Reeves rolled up to the ‘Today’ show on his bike. (Lainey Gossip)
- Here are 40 of Usher’s sweetest and sexiest moments. (PopSugar)
- What do you think of Jessica Chastain’s new cover for W Magazine? (IDLYITW)
- Anne Hathaway likes her breakfast! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Why did Wendy Williams call Taylor Swift a mean girl? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Meghan King Edmonds openly wonders if Vicki Gunvalson and Brooks Ayers are faking cancer diagnosis to gain sympathy. (Reality Tea)
- Nick Lachey and son Camden have a boys’ outing to Home Depot. (Babyrazzi)
- Rihanna reveals why she’s terrified of childbirth. (ICYDK)
- Gwyneth Paltrow was advised to stop using “S.A.T. words” in interviews. (Celebslam)
- T.I., who can’t even vote as a convicted felon, said he would never vote for a woman for President. (Celebitchy)
- ‘Star Wars’ star John Boyega responds to fans who aren’t a fan of a Black stormtrooper. (Bossip)
Cooler weather doesn’t mean you should start cutting back on the workouts! One, this is when you have time to really make a difference for your body before next year’s bikini season, and two, there are still plenty of reasons you need to be able to show off a toned body. Kate Hudson reminds us of this with a sneak peek at pieces from Fabletics Clothing Line for Valentine’s Day 2016.