Yesterday was a good day, health-wise, for Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (a.k.a. Kate Middleton). She was able to make her first public appearance since announcing her pregnancy. Kate joined Prince William in welcoming President of Singapore Tony Tan and his wife, Mary, when they arrived in London. RELATED: Kate Middleton and Prince William are expecting baby #2 in April 2015!
Let the countdown commence! Prince William and Kate Middleton (a.k.a. Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge) released a statement about when baby #2 is due as well as how the Duchess is doing in terms of her morning sickness. RELATED: Are Prince William and Kate Middleton coming to NYC?
It sounds like Kate Middleton is still suffering from severe morning sickness. Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge was supposed to attend the opening of the Clore Art Room at London’s Barlby Primary School as part of the Clore Duffield Foundation’s 50th anniversary year. However, she was forced to cancel the appearance. RELATED: Kate Middleton was forced to cancel her first solo overseas tour.
Nicki Minaj rocked the house at Club 79 in Paris. Check out some stories from the past week!
- Kate Middleton is pregnant with baby #2!
- George Clooney shares some of his wedding plans.
- Joan Rivers was laid to rest.
- Kim Kardashian even took a selfie during her Ice Bucket Challenge!
- Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka tied the knot.
- Taylor Swift admits she hasn’t dated a guy since Harry Styles.
- Oscar buzz got started for Jennifer Aniston after the TIFF premiere of her new movie, ‘Cake.’
- Are Katy Perry and Taylor Swift feuding?
- Ashley Tisdale got married!
- Shakira is having a baby…
- Charlie Hunnam admits to having a “nervous breakdown” over ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’
- Khloe Kardashian split from French Montana.
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck share sexy polaroids.
- Is Liv Tyler pregnant?
- Why wasn’t Jon Voight invited to Angelina Jolie’s wedding?
- Katie Holmes is set to make her directorial debut!
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are returning for a second season of ‘True Tori.’
- Nicole Kidman’s father dies unexpectedly in Singapore.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Severe morning sickness may have forced Prince William and Kate Middleton to announce her pregnancy a little earlier than they would have liked- just like with Prince George- but William seemed to take it in stride during his public engagement yesterday. They had to make the announcement since Kate was unable to attend the public engagement with him as planned. RELATED: Kate Middleton is pregnant with baby #2!
It’s official: Prince George is set to become a big brother! Kate Middleton is pregnant with baby #2. Kate and Prince William confirmed the news in an official announcement. RELATED: Here are some details on Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge’s first solo overseas trip!
There’s been a lot of speculation over when Kate Middleton and Prince William will start trying for baby #2 (the goal for future monarchs is to produce “an heir and a spare,” so they have at least two children). So far, every rumor has been dispelled when Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge is seen drinking alcohol. Now the person who spilled the beans on her first pregnancy, Jessica Hay, is claiming Kate is pregnant with baby #2. RELATED: Kate Middleton is excited about her first overseas tour.